Why are the LibTarian / Third Party platforms so bad that they can’t find a viable candidate to run against a couple 80 year olds?

No, it doesn't. It asks why Libertarians aren't "viable"? It's the same reason any third party candidate has the cards stacked against them. People fall for the lesser-of-two-evils fear mongering. Positions and platforms don't enter into it.

I'm going to assume that you were alive during the Obama run to the Presidency.

Obama was beloved by half of the country.
He was to be the messiah.
He was the hope and change candidate.

They were building statues and giving him peace prizes right from the start.

Do you think that anyone that voted for Barack Obama considered him "the lesser of two evils"?

I'm going to assume that you were alive during the Obama run to the Presidency.

Obama was beloved by half of the country.
He was to be the messiah.
He was the hope and change candidate.

They were building statues and giving him peace prizes right from the start.

Do you think that anyone that voted for Barack Obama considered him "the lesser of two evils"?
For the second term, absolutely.

For the second term, absolutely.

Doubtful

But, you admit, not the first.
So, it's not really the lesser of two evils.

None of us that voted for President Trump considered him to be the lesser of two evils, either.

Citizens United wasn’t a law. It was a SC ruling, that expanded the law in an unexpected direction due to activist judges.
I did not say it was a law but a law suit another in a series of suits dating back to the 1974 so called reform law.

Can the opportunity to win get any better than now? Wouldn’t now be the time to run and give it all you got?
Lib-lites have to beat two 80 year olds…the incumbent has an approval rating of 38% and a shit record across the board and the other candidate is a twice impeached, fraud committing rapist game show host with really bad hair and felony charges up the ass.
COME ON MAN…..if you don’t have a chance now YOU NEVER WILL.
Well for starters the libertarians are just republicans who don't want to be associated with the bigotry and the greens have always been kinda nutty.

Who else is there?

Well for starters the libertarians are just republicans who don't want to be associated with the bigotry and the greens have always been kinda nutty.

Who else is there?
LOL - and the Republicans are on here saying the opposite, that we're liberals. You might want to consider that both sides are wrong.

Hey OP, why not throw your hat in the ring?

Afterall, you got all the answers, right?

Not what I asked....But you rigged choice cultists can never answer a question straight.
The only way a person who got 49% of the vote in a 3 person race wouldn’t win with RCV is if everyone who voted for the second place finisher had the 3rd place finisher as their second choice. So the original first place finisher wouldn’t increase their vote total. Do you think those people who put candidate 2 as their second choice in a three man race would vote for candidate 1 in a run off election? Or do you just not understand how RCV works? I’m gonna go with option 2.

The only way a person who got 49% of the vote in a 3 person race wouldn’t win with RCV is if everyone who voted for the second place finisher had the 3rd place finisher as their second choice. So the original first place finisher wouldn’t increase their vote total. Do you think those people who put candidate 2 as their second choice in a three man race would vote for candidate 1 in a run off election? Or do you just not understand how RCV works? I’m gonna go with option 2.
Yeah, I already know the theory...It's just a way to get more fucking sub-mediocrities with (D)s by their names elected....The only exception this far has been Murkowski, who might as well be a (D), and she's certainly a sub-mediocrity.

Yeah, I already know the theory...It's just a way to get more fucking sub-mediocrities with (D)s by their names elected....The only exception this far has been Murkowski, who might as well be a (D), and she's certainly a sub-mediocrity.
Jesus you’re fcking stupid.

Forum List

Back