Why Are the Democrats Working so Feverishly to Deny Trump the 2024 GOP Nomination, When They Should Be Praying He Wins It?

Did trump really rape a 13 year old and tell her he would kill her if she talked.
We do know from the testimony of a victim of Joey Xi's, that he threatened her after he finger raped her.

Trump sent them

Why else were they there except to stop Congress from finalizing the election?
if they were, it was the most laughable attempt in US History. In fact, it was pathetic. The only thing more pathetic are the Democrats and Liberals like yourself trying to keep this thing alive. People your side support burn and loot livelihoods all of the time as well as beat innocent people or block them from getting to work or medical attention and yet you look US with a straight face and tell us that the Constitution and Republic were in danger. It’s also funny watching you people so concerned about the Constitution when you are the same people that question its validity because it was written by white male slaveowners.

I get your drift but if scum bag got the Nomination the history of these hate Nazis will continue more than if he was disposed of in some other convenient way now Like the courts putting this piece of shit in jail, The jan6th committee will recommend prosecuting and the justice department will have to . We would be giving up our great country if we didn't and everyone knows that.
If we left it as is , we will be dealing with the next hate party monster promising to bring down this country if they don't get their way. That part isn't rocket science. When I say the justice dept has to I mean because of the obvious , not that there is a law saying they have to..

Typical Nazi. Want to put a man in jail that committed no crime.

if they were, it was the most laughable attempt in US History. In fact, it was pathetic. The only thing more pathetic are the Democrats and Liberals like yourself trying to keep this thing alive. People your side support burn and loot livelihoods all of the time as well as beat innocent people or block them from getting to work or medical attention and yet you look US with a straight face and tell us that the Constitution and Republic were in danger. It’s also funny watching you people so concerned about the Constitution when you are the same people that question its validity because it was written by white male slaveowners.

~~~~~~
Simply it's fear. Fear that Trump will stop their march to globalism and their Maoist takeover of America.
If they fail to prosecute Trump they will next try to assassinate ihm.

Using the work " work" around the majority of democrat's can be dangerous to their health.

I don't believe that Dems are working feverishly to stop him from winning the nomination. in 2022, they spent Democrat donors' money helping Trump-backed candidates with their primaries. Those candidates had an 84% win rate in their general elections, so apparently, the DNC want's Trump loyalists in government.

Maybe those Dems see the coming disaster and don't want to be the sole party in power when it hits.

Liz is not a Democrat.

It's up to the DOJ now. Let him have his day in court if the evidence warrants it.

~~~~~~
Simply it's fear. Fear that Trump will stop their march to globalism and their Maoist takeover of America.
If they fail to prosecute Trump they will next try to assassinate ihm.

What the Communists haven't learned yet is what goes around comes around. They're good at dishing it out but irate when it comes to taking it.

You have the intellect of a 3 year old.

I guess he thinks making things better is having the highest price for gasoline and fuel in US history, a inflation rate highest in 40 years, being under threat from another nuclear country, record number of invaders from the south, a looming recession, highest interest rates in 14 years, a tanking stock market where collectively we lost trillions of dollars, arming the Taliban with 83 billion in US military gear.

If this is what the left considers making things better, it makes you wonder what they think making things worse are.

When these nothing's contribute nothing at all , dump them . You are doing everyone a favor. People don't care what some clown thinks about any of the contributors here.

Here is how this works , when the best you have is contributing nothing,g you are wasting bandwidth something that isn't allowed here., So I will make your life less confusing ,. You are gone.
Nah still here.

And judging by our reaction scores people are lot more interested in what I have to say than indulging your dictatorial Lefty swine bullshit.

I know you hapless idiots got nothing left but to try and stifle the conversation, but no one else is interested in your desperate pleas for public censorship at the behest of "THE MESSAGE".

This is America bitch.

Now you fuck off now, K? ;)

Here is how this works , when the best you have is contributing nothing,g you are wasting bandwidth something that isn't allowed here., So I will make your life less confusing ,. You are gone.

No sane person wants to give Adolf Trump another shot at a coup!

Nary a sane person ever uttered the misnomer "Adolf Trump!".

Sick in the head.

Trump is a threat to the nation and must be kept away from power.
Tens of millions of your neighbors disagree and no matter how many feelings he hurts along the way, he has done nothing that will legally disqualify him. I expect the DOJ to find something to indict and try him for -IN DC - and of course, he'll be convicted there. That's a foregone conclusion.

The media will amplify the lie that "the conviction disqualifies Trump". It will be appealed and likely wind up in front of SCOTUS. The Dems win the propaganda war, either way. If SCOTUS finds for disqualifying him, in spite of the clear language of the Constitution, or if SCOTUS follows the law and finds for Trump, they can spend months calling SCOTUS illegitimate and Trump a traitor or some other nonsense. In case you hadn't noticed yet, these people are pushing division and hate relentlessly and at some point it's all apt to explode.

Forum List

Back