Why Are the Democrats Working so Feverishly to Deny Trump the 2024 GOP Nomination, When They Should Be Praying He Wins It?

From the Article: Editor's Note: The information below outlining how the House and Senate sergeants at arms report to "House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Senate Democrat Leader Chuck Schumer" refers to the current hierarchy as of June 9, 2022, not the one that existed on January 6, 2021. The quote below from Kash Patel claiming the House and Senate sergeants at arms reported to Nancy Pelosi on January 6, 2021 is inaccurate. The Senate sergeant at arms reported to Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell at the time

You are a magaturd dipshit.

And that's the problem with you commies, if you don't like a story, just call it fake. You people refuse to live in the real world and in one of your own instead. There is no help for people like you.

I gave you an opportunity to show that Trump ever requested troops and Pelosi denied it

You FAILED
Therefore…Fake News

Trump sent them

Why else were they there except to stop Congress from finalizing the election?
Trump didn’t need to send them. With all the lawsuits by the dems to change elections laws and add unmonitored drop boxes everywhere all rational Americans knew they where going to steal the election.

I gave you an opportunity to show that Trump ever requested troops and Pelosi denied it

You FAILED
Therefore…Fake News

Play stupid all you like. I gave you a report of the timeline that showed Trump offered troops. I know you belong to the party of excuses, but there is no denying the chain of command for the protection of the Capital building and Congress itself.

Trump didn’t need to send them. With all the lawsuits by the dems to change elections laws and add unmonitored drop boxes everywhere all rational Americans knew they where going to steal the election.
Trump specifically asked the mob to come to DC on Jan 6…..Not to protest, but to “Stop the Steal”

Why Are the Democrats Working so Feverishly to Deny Trump the 2024 GOP Nomination,

When They Should Be Praying He Wins It?

17 Dec 2022 ~~ By Mike Miller

I ask the question in my headline in earnest.
Here’s a relative axiom, attributed in various forms to various historical figures: Never interfere with an enemy while he’s in the process of destroying himself. So, yeah — what are the Democrats thinking? They should count their lucky stars if Donald Trump wins the 2024 Republican Party presidential nomination.
With multiple polls showing Republican support for a 2024 Trump run collapsing, the former president beleaguered by key midterm losses by candidates he strongly backed, courtroom setbacks, and mindblowing unforced errors — blameable only on Trump — the Democrat Party would be wise to shut the hell up about Trump, sit back, keep their powder dry, and watch Trump’s self-immolation take its course.
And I didn’t even include Trump’s ridiculous release on Thursday of Trump Digital Trading Cards, which Trump loyalists are now gleefully declaring a success — because the NFTs sold out in 24 hours — completely missing the point of Trump’s latest P.T. Barnum-like fleece job.
So again, there’s no explanation for the Democrats’ near-frantic desire to take down Trump once and for all, other than permanent Trump Derangement Syndrome.
~Snip~
When the GOP has a guy like Florida Governor Ron DeSantis — who I believe would destroy any 2024 Democrat nominee — as a prime alternative to Trump and the baggage he carries (self-inflicted and otherwise), it’s hard to understand why all Republicans wouldn’t knock off the internecine warfare crap, rally around DeSantis, and take it to Democrats hard — on policy issues, and the hardships continually piled on tens of millions of Americans throughout Joe Biden’s intentionally disastrous presidency.
Notice, I said “hard” to understand, not impossible to understand.
In my not-so-humble opinion, there are millions of Trump loyalists who simply can’t wrap their heads around the notion of the Republican Party — and politics in America — existing without Donald Trump.

Commentary:
The hate of Democrat Maoists runs deep in them.
Their attempts to destroy him by impeachment and limitless lawsuits seems to have up to now failed. What's next, assassination like JFK? Who better than the CIA and FBI to carry out the whims of the Maoist Democrat Commies.
Miller is right: attack Trump and you’ve actually revived him in the public eye. So you’ve revived his voters and not weakened him anywhere.
The Maoist rhetoric is becoming boring. Trump will clean house...let’s start by getting rid of The Turtle.
How about take him down because he broke a bunch of laws? And no one is going to vote for a republican, because they don't do jack shit when they are in office!

Lying leftist. Here is exactly what he said.

Yea…Trump did try to cover his ass after firing up the mob and telling them THEY were the ones who had to stop Congress

If he sincerely wanted them to protest peacefully, why did he sit and watch while they were anything but peaceful?
Why did he ignore repeated calls to call back the mob?

Yea…Trump did try to cover his ass after firing up the mob and telling them THEY were the ones who had to stop Congress

If he sincerely wanted them to protest peacefully, why did he sit and watch while they were anything but peaceful?
Why did he ignore repeated calls to call back the mob?

Listen to the video. WTF did he just say? He said they are going to the Capitol TO URGE REPUBLICAN leaders to vote against certification. How would he call back any mob? Think they took television sets with them? The SS would never allow him to make a personal appearance during an attack.

How about take him down because he broke a bunch of laws? And no one is going to vote for a republican, because they don't do jack shit when they are in office!

Yes! Because politicians must do something!doesn’t matter if it’s a failure and makes things worse. They have to do something so leftists can feel better about themselves.

Why Are the Democrats Working so Feverishly to Deny Trump the 2024 GOP Nomination,

When They Should Be Praying He Wins It?

17 Dec 2022 ~~ By Mike Miller

I ask the question in my headline in earnest.
Here’s a relative axiom, attributed in various forms to various historical figures: Never interfere with an enemy while he’s in the process of destroying himself. So, yeah — what are the Democrats thinking? They should count their lucky stars if Donald Trump wins the 2024 Republican Party presidential nomination.
With multiple polls showing Republican support for a 2024 Trump run collapsing, the former president beleaguered by key midterm losses by candidates he strongly backed, courtroom setbacks, and mindblowing unforced errors — blameable only on Trump — the Democrat Party would be wise to shut the hell up about Trump, sit back, keep their powder dry, and watch Trump’s self-immolation take its course.
And I didn’t even include Trump’s ridiculous release on Thursday of Trump Digital Trading Cards, which Trump loyalists are now gleefully declaring a success — because the NFTs sold out in 24 hours — completely missing the point of Trump’s latest P.T. Barnum-like fleece job.
So again, there’s no explanation for the Democrats’ near-frantic desire to take down Trump once and for all, other than permanent Trump Derangement Syndrome.
~Snip~
When the GOP has a guy like Florida Governor Ron DeSantis — who I believe would destroy any 2024 Democrat nominee — as a prime alternative to Trump and the baggage he carries (self-inflicted and otherwise), it’s hard to understand why all Republicans wouldn’t knock off the internecine warfare crap, rally around DeSantis, and take it to Democrats hard — on policy issues, and the hardships continually piled on tens of millions of Americans throughout Joe Biden’s intentionally disastrous presidency.
Notice, I said “hard” to understand, not impossible to understand.
In my not-so-humble opinion, there are millions of Trump loyalists who simply can’t wrap their heads around the notion of the Republican Party — and politics in America — existing without Donald Trump.

Commentary:
The hate of Democrat Maoists runs deep in them.
Their attempts to destroy him by impeachment and limitless lawsuits seems to have up to now failed. What's next, assassination like JFK? Who better than the CIA and FBI to carry out the whims of the Maoist Democrat Commies.
Miller is right: attack Trump and you’ve actually revived him in the public eye. So you’ve revived his voters and not weakened him anywhere.
The Maoist rhetoric is becoming boring. Trump will clean house...let’s start by getting rid of The Turtle.
I get your drift but if scum bag got the Nomination the history of these hate Nazis will continue more than if he was disposed of in some other convenient way now Like the courts putting this piece of shit in jail, The jan6th committee will recommend prosecuting and the justice department will have to . We would be giving up our great country if we didn't and everyone knows that.
If we left it as is , we will be dealing with the next hate party monster promising to bring down this country if they don't get their way. That part isn't rocket science. When I say the justice dept has to I mean because of the obvious , not that there is a law saying they have to..

Forum List

Back