*Trump For Speaker!!!*

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

1. Perfect, have President Trump as speaker, and when DC gets hit, Donald can be safe a sound in Florida, and can be instated President, come next year.
2. Justice demands it, seems this train wreck has a glitch, glitch being a train wreck with a twist, to reinstate President Trump.
3. I for it, right out in the open.
4. Nothing to hide, lets fix this crap!!!!
5. READ:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Perfect, have President Trump as speaker, and when DC gets hit, Donald can be safe a sound in Florida, and can be instated President, come next year.
2. Justice demands it, seems this train wreck has a glitch, glitch being a train wreck with a twist, to reinstate President Trump.
5. READ:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Could you describe the phrase “when DC gets hit”?

Sorry bout that,

5. READ:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

He shoulda done that instead of the NFT shit.

Trump for Speaker, DeSantis for President.

Biden for scum sucking loser Ukraine grifter ;)

Biden for scum sucking loser Ukraine grifter ;)

I've just learned this position is already taken...

iu

I'm just lovin' the "return to normalcy".

Ya bigots.

Trump For Speaker!!!​

I thought it would be a good idea for Trump to step in and take Nancy's job just to eat out her liver, work on creating better unity between him and the party, then from there while building up street cred, could move back into running in 24 for the WH on a platform of hope and change back to normalcy and prosperity!

But Trump has no interest in being speaker, for whatever reason, and rather than showing huge growth from his four years in office having learned tons, rather than working hard to really help his most important midterm endorsements win, playing cool with things like documents and papers and any issue which democrats might use to railroad him, seems to be literally shooting himself in the foot for no good reason ruining his own chances while continually giving his naysayers more nay to say about him.

Shame.

Could you describe the phrase “when DC gets hit”?
Sorry bout that,

1. Washington D. C. goes away, like a snowflake in the sun, gets vaporized.
2. There is a thread i made about it, *Thermo Nuclear Bomb~ etc*.
3. If you have children might want to move away from DC.
4. Look in the rubber room, brah sent it to no mans land, took him 5 mins, im giving DC a month to move, if they choose.
5. Another prediction, from CWN, will it happen? I'm at 100% in my predictions.
6. If i were in DC i wouldn't wait around next month starring at the sky.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Washington D. C. goes away, like a snowflake in the sun, gets vaporized.
2. There is a thread i made about it, *Thermo Nuclear Bomb~ etc*.
3. If you have children might want to move away from DC.
4. Look in the rubber room, brah sent it to no mans land, took him 5 mins, im giving DC a month to move, if they choose.
5. Another prediction, from CWN, will it happen? I'm at 100% in my predictions.
6. If i were in DC i wouldn't wait around next month starring at the sky.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Bookmarked, will check back in a month and see how your prediction came out

Sorry bout that,

5. READ:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Nobody gives a shit was Flynn says except Trump's blowers.

Sorry bout that,

1. After the total annihilation of DC.
2. Trump will be left standing, and the whole USA, will demand he be reinstalled as President, after the stolen election of 2020.
3. People on a libtard side, will be boiling and eating their babies, all the while demanding Trump be placed back in power.
4. Quite gruesome but it will happen.
5. When DC goes up in smoke, things will change.
6. Its will kickstart the end times.
7. But in the end, is a new beginning.
8. So the *New Beginning* only comes after the, *Ending*.
9. One thing comes, and brings another.
10. Lets do the one thing right away.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

That comment makes me question your understanding of the word. Why would you potentially impose more hardship on the country by considering Trump for any position of power after the debacle of his presidency?
Trump is the best president ever.

---Why Trump is The Greatest President of All Time---

Forum List

Back