Why Are Some of My Fellow Conservatives Being Irrational About COVID-19 Vaccination?

I did not vote for Joe Biden, but I agree with Biden's vaccine mandate. The vast majority of the new COVID-19 cases and deaths in the last four months have been among the unvaccinated. Thousands of those people would be alive today if they had gotten vaccinated. We gave them over six months to do the right thing. The vaccines are safe and effective, by any reasonable standard. When it comes to a virus, no one is an island; it's not just "my body, my choice" because your choice can harm other people.

My risk of dying from COVID-19 is very low, but I got vaccinated because I don't want to risk infecting others and possibly causing their death. Those who say, "Well, I don't hang around anyone in the high-risk groups." Great, but you might infect other people who do hang around high-risk persons (i.e., the elderly people and the medically ill), and some of those people might die as a result.

Here is some sound scientific information on the safety and effectiveness of the COVID-19 vaccines:

They are retarded.

What are you saying, it's okay to roll the dice

Right so if a friend or acquaintance or multiple people get ill from the shots, don't worry, it's not your situation.

Does this apply to covid panic too? So if you have a very mild case, don't worry, it's not your situation so no one is in harm's way?
No. I'm saying if you haven't gotten vaccinated and you are using those as your reasons you are an idiot. This is a simple risk analysis. Not a political position to take. It's simple math.

This is a disease of the endothelium. It attacks the lining of organs. It only uses the respiratory system to gain access. Long term damage to all organs, that may affect ones life span, can occur even if one does not need to go to the hospital. If this is the first time you are hearing this you have been getting your information from sources that are more worried about political parties than they are about your health.

Don't know what hospital you're in, but we have had a LOT more deaths among the unvaccinated.

Had a lady show up, lots of risk factors, rather poor health overall. Unvaccinated.

Now on the ventilator, pressors, dialysis, shock liver, ventilator essentially maximized. Family says she'd want everything done. Full code. All of this almost certainly would have been prevented with a simple cheap vaccine.

Texas. I don't know about this new version Nu.

I did not vote for Joe Biden, but I agree with Biden's vaccine mandate. The vast majority of the new COVID-19 cases and deaths in the last four months have been among the unvaccinated. Thousands of those people would be alive today if they had gotten vaccinated. We gave them over six months to do the right thing. The vaccines are safe and effective, by any reasonable standard. When it comes to a virus, no one is an island; it's not just "my body, my choice" because your choice can harm other people.

My risk of dying from COVID-19 is very low, but I got vaccinated because I don't want to risk infecting others and possibly causing their death. Those who say, "Well, I don't hang around anyone in the high-risk groups." Great, but you might infect other people who do hang around high-risk persons (i.e., the elderly people and the medically ill), and some of those people might die as a result.

Here is some sound scientific information on the safety and effectiveness of the COVID-19 vaccines:

If you can be infected and infect others, the "vaccine" is nothing of the sort.....It's a placebo at best, and spurring on endless mutations.....Also, why the hell isn't natural immunity for the roughly 1/4 - 1/3 of the population even in the conversation?

Disappointing that such a freedom lover such as yourself turns to State aggression when it suits you....What happened to your skepticism of the pop culture and State narratives?

I did not vote for Joe Biden, but I agree with Biden's vaccine mandate.
Tyrants always support tyrants.
The vast majority of the new COVID-19 cases and deaths in the last four months have been among the unvaccinated.
It's a stretch, since reporting standard has been changing to fit THAT narrative.
Thousands of those people would be alive today if they had gotten vaccinated.
Thousands dying from side effects would be alive if they haven't gotten the "vaccine".
We gave them over six months to do the right thing.
"We"?
What makes you think you have to decide what's the "right thing" for anyone else?
The vaccines are safe and effective, by any reasonable standard.
They're neither safe, nor effective. Both stooges, Walensky and Fauci admitted that hospitalizations are rising among those who are "vaccinated" and that there is a decline in "vaccine" efficacy.
When it comes to a virus, no one is an island; it's not just "my body, my choice" because your choice can harm other people.
Who told you that? You just said that vaccines are "safe and effective", didn't you? If I chose not to get "vaccinated" how am I harming you who took the jab?
My risk of dying from COVID-19 is very low, but I got vaccinated because I don't want to risk infecting others and possibly causing their death.
Even "vaccinated" you can transmit the virus, hence you are still risking infecting the others.
Those who say, "Well, I don't hang around anyone in the high-risk groups." Great, but you might infect other people who do hang around high-risk persons (i.e., the elderly people and the medically ill), and some of those people might die as a result.
Are you saying, you as "as vaccinated" cannot infect anyone? What are you smoking, dude?

As you can see, every single sentence you wrote above is a lie repeated from your propaganda box. You made your choices, leave me make mine. They do not effect you, since you're "protected", Well, almost, since government solution for failed "vaccine" is more "vaccine". You're about to get your third dose, once you do, you probably gonna turn against those who are only double jabbed.

So far, all evidence shows that illness and death rises with "vaccination". The same thing will happen with more "vaccination". When the third jab worsens the situation, their solution will be a fourth jab. If you're wondering why am I calling it "vaccine", try researching what the vaccine is. What you got is not.

If your immune system doesn't work well then vaccine can only do so much.

For example Powell died while vaccinated because he had compromised immune system and for people with his specific disease vaccine is only 40% effective.
Did it ever occur to you that his immune system became compromised because of the "vaccine"?

Very simple.
It is called hypocrisy and silly rules.
The sitting President, and his Vice President and the sitting Speaker of the House - ALL - talked about troubles they had with "Trumps vaccine" before the election. ALL OF THEM. With the Vice President going as far as saying she would not get the "Trump vaccine" before "fully proven t be safe".... she said this just 4 months before saying she supports vaccine mandates after she was elected.
Why so many conservatives are against it is also due to Fauci. WHo has been all over the map about every possible discussion about this virus.
Saying "mask are not effective" at the same time saying we need to require them. Literally in the same discussion.

That is why.

So you're stating that right wing nut jobs are refusing the vaccine because of what Pelosi, Biden and Harris allegedly said?

Of course they would. This is science and medicine...not politics
1637970704627.png

You are lying.
After taking smallpox, polio, measles, mumps, pertussis, etc. vaccines, how many people fail to mount any immune response to smallpox, polio, measles, mumps, pertussis, etc.?
The answer it ZERO.

Real vaccines always work to create an immune response.
If the immune system is weak or compromised, the person might still show some symptoms, but they will still show an immune response.

But not true with mRNA injections.
They produce no longer term immune system reaction at all.
They only temporarily stimulate antibody production, and are useless after 5 months.
Bullshit

What the fuck is wrong with you?

From 2020:

The two-dose vaccine was 94.1% effective based on a total of 196 cases of symptomatic Covid-19 occurring in the company’s 30,000-volunteer study.

You really didn't know that all vaccines went through human trials?
Care to explain, if "human trials" were complete, why "vaccines" are still under emergency use authorization?

333 per million deaths.

2300 per million deaths here. Stats don't lie. And mutations are happening all over the world.

The NU variant. Coming to a hospital near you soon. The Vaccines have no effect. India used the HOME HEALTH KITS. and they worked. Their vaccine is a whole vaccine not a spike protein.

The spike protein of COVID is what damages your body. It causes long term damage to organs. So lets inject it and allow it to go into our blood stream on purpose.

Okie Dokie. Go ahead bro Enjoy it. I'm NOT TAKING IT.

We need treatments here not GARBAGE.

But wait...

1637975402609.png

I'm missing the part when their first "vaccine" got approved.

Here is both Biden and Harris getting PUBLICLY vaccinated in Dec 2020, as soon as it was cleared for emergency use by FDA:

biden-vaccine-02-gty-jef-201221_1608582937308_hpMain_16x9_1600.jpg

Trump? You will not find pictures of him getting vaccinated, he didn't give enough shit.

So wtf are you talking about?

Pictures?

How about the video?

My brother has COPD and one of his lungs is non-functioning. He's a die hard Trump lover and refuses to get the vaccine. I have begged and begged him to get it, but he just says, "I've already come close to dying three times, so God obviously wants me around for some reason."

You think you're criticizing your brother here, but your aren't. You're only showing us what an arrogant, meddling asshole you are.

If you're stupid enough to drink the mRNA Kool-Aid, that's your business. If your brother is smart enough to know better, that's his business.

My family is vaccinated and we had COVID19 but issue is with Democrats these days when you acquiesce it’s a slippery slope. That is all.

You think you're criticizing your brother here, but your aren't. You're only showing us what an arrogant, meddling asshole you are.

If you're stupid enough to drink the mRNA Kool-Aid, that's your business. If your brother is smart enough to know better, that's his business.
g5000 is a pussy. Doesn’t know anything about science.

g5000 is a pussy. Doesn’t know anything about science.

And that's not even what this exchange is about.

It's about him sticking his filthy nose in someone else's business, where it doesn't belong.

Forum List

Back