Why Are Some of My Fellow Conservatives Being Irrational About COVID-19 Vaccination?

Meh you're pretty wrong on that. You are the one fighting against having things other 1st world countries have.

Now I will give you that meds are cheaper in other 1st world countries. But that's because politicians on both sides of the aisle take pharma money. Which wouldnt be an issue if repubs wouldnt have allowed corps to own politicians.
They gave out health kits in these countries to be taken EARLY as soon as symptoms appeared.

Night and day difference. Here. Go home and quarantine.. Then they don't go to hospital til it's too damned late.

Early treatment is the key or have you missed that too.

LOL

By the NEW DEFINITION TO SUIT THE NEW VACCINE.

LMAO

Only in America do we need to change long held definitions to suit the narrative.
Treating symptoms is not the same as preventing infection

And definitions change all the time the language isn't static.

But in this case the definition is actually MORE accurate than the old one Why do you have a problem with a more accurate definition?

Or are you trying to say that there are actually vaccines that provide 100% immunity to a disease?

If so please post the data on those vaccines.

Don't know what hospital you're in, but we have had a LOT more deaths among the unvaccinated.

Had a lady show up, lots of risk factors, rather poor health overall. Unvaccinated.

Now on the ventilator, pressors, dialysis, shock liver, ventilator essentially maximized. Family says she'd want everything done. Full code. All of this almost certainly would have been prevented with a simple cheap vaccine.
Right the vaccine would have cured all her other health problems

They gave out health kits in these countries to be taken EARLY as soon as symptoms appeared.

Night and day difference. Here. Go home and quarantine.. Then they don't go to hospital til it's too damned late.

Early treatment is the key or have you missed that too.
You mean kits provided by the government? LOL you know how difficult that would be to get accomplished in this country because it sounds like "communism". LOL get real.

I did not vote for Joe Biden, but I agree with Biden's vaccine mandate. The vast majority of the new COVID-19 cases and deaths in the last four months have been among the unvaccinated. Thousands of those people would be alive today if they had gotten vaccinated. We gave them over six months to do the right thing. The vaccines are safe and effective, by any reasonable standard. When it comes to a virus, no one is an island; it's not just "my body, my choice" because your choice can harm other people.

My risk of dying from COVID-19 is very low, but I got vaccinated because I don't want to risk infecting others and possibly causing their death. Those who say, "Well, I don't hang around anyone in the high-risk groups." Great, but you might infect other people who do hang around high-risk persons (i.e., the elderly people and the medically ill), and some of those people might die as a result.

Here is some sound scientific information on the safety and effectiveness of the COVID-19 vaccines:

Like Governors DeSantis and Abbott, the overwhelming majority of trump Nazis are honoring their cheeto-in-chief's "advice" to avoid wearing masks, disregard social distancing recommendations, and above all, shun all attempts by officials to force vaccinations onto you and your loved ones.

After all, just because the percentage of COVID deaths are the unvaccinated, and mostly in red states, there is no reason the trump Nazis should lose faith in their cheeto-in-chief's medical expertise.

The Chinese do not have the same respect for life, The have a bilion chinese so they don't care if they loose a few. plus it give them plausable deniability. The Chinese destroyed American manufacturing so they were ok with a slowdown in the sale of their goods because they knew it would pic back up
It crippled their economy worse than it did ours and we recovered quicker

But your Kung Flu conspiracy keeps living

Treating symptoms is not the same as preventing infection

And definitions change all the time the language isn't static.

But in this case the definition is actually MORE accurate than the old one Why do you have a problem with a more accurate definition?

Or are you trying to say that there are actually vaccines that provide 100% immunity to a disease?

If so please post the data on those vaccines.
More excuses. The definition was fine til they needed to change it for mRNA.

Of course you will post the PRAVDA of the CDC saying opposite.

Protection from the virus.

Well there are drugs you can take that do that now. So they are now vaccines.

lol

I posted the death per day not long after this BS started. It was 7800 a day here then.

Mental FUCK YOU . There is your mental.

Cheap drugs denied in this country. And choice of a better vaccine denied in this county

People like you are killing right now. Not me.

Your death rate has NEVER been 7800 per day. Deaths peaked at 4,430 on January 27, 2021 - that. As for the peak number of deaths in the spring "not long after this BS started" that was 2,731 on April 21st. This is why you're one of the most misinformed posters on this board. Scroll down to the dail

More important than cheap drugs, the decision NOT to use the cheap, effective WHO tests so that Big Pharma could profit off an exclusive rights "Made in America" test, cost the USA more than 3 months time in having a quick efficient test available. If the USA had tested everyone coming in to the country from Europe and China, you could have cut this virus off before it got into the country.

Instead, calling Americans home from China ACCELERATED the spread of the disease because 40,000 people came into the country with being tested. Canada tested everyone coming in from China and other hotspots and cut the virus off at the knees. But within 2 weeks of calling Canadians home from the USA and closing the border, the virus was out of control because there was no testing except at the airports, and people didn't quarantine as requested.

Trump's decision to sell ALL of America's stockpile of PPE to China in January (more profit for Big Pharma), without keeping enough for American hospitals was also a bad mistake. Trump was more concerned that American corporations profit off the pandemic than he was about keeping Americans from getting sick.

More excuses. The definition was fine til they needed to change it for mRNA.

Of course you will post the PRAVDA of the CDC saying opposite.

Protection from the virus.

Well there are drugs you can take that do that now. So they are now vaccines.

lol
It's not a vaccine in the classic sense but it's also not a medicine to treat the disease. It's a vaccination which introduces parts of the virus into your body so that when you become infected it should - in theory - provide a faster response by your body's autoimmune system than it would have otherwise.

Your death rate has NEVER been 7800 per day. Deaths peaked at 4,430 on January 27, 2021 - that. As for the peak number of deaths in the spring "not long after this BS started" that was 2,731 on April 21st. This is why you're one of the most misinformed posters on this board. Scroll down to the dail

More important than cheap drugs, the decision NOT to use the cheap, effective WHO tests so that Big Pharma could profit off an exclusive rights "Made in America" test, cost the USA more than 3 months time in having a quick efficient test available. If the USA had tested everyone coming in to the country from Europe and China, you could have cut this virus off before it got into the country.

Instead, calling Americans home from China ACCELERATED the spread of the disease because 40,000 people came into the country with being tested. Canada tested everyone coming in from China and other hotspots and cut the virus off at the knees. But within 2 weeks of calling Canadians home from the USA and closing the border, the virus was out of control because there was no testing except at the airports, and people didn't quarantine as requested.

Trump's decision to sell ALL of America's stockpile of PPE to China in January (more profit for Big Pharma), without keeping enough for American hospitals was also a bad mistake. Trump was more concerned that American corporations profit off the pandemic than he was about keeping Americans from getting sick.
lol

idiot. Deaths per day of all causes in the united states.

Biden has always been a moderate

There isn't a "radical liberal" in the entire Democratic Party. It's fully a centre right party since most Democrats favour gun rights, and few support worker rights to healthcare, vacations or family leave. The Biden Administration is much further to the left of the Clinton Administration, though. Bill Clinton embraced Milton Friedman's "capitalism on steroids" concept of cutting social safety nets. Yes, Clinton promoted healthcare reform, but his welfare reform program was wrong headed and did more harm than good.

lol

idiot. Deaths per day of all causes in the united states.

Ill informed, yet again. 500,000 excess deaths from all sources in the USA between March 2020, and January 2, 2021, corresponding to the 500,000 covid deaths during the same time frame.

Those who are consistently proven WRONG on ever post, and who can never back up the statistics you pull out of your ass, should really never, ever call the poster who proves them wrong every single time, an "idiot".

You lie, you pull misinformation out your ass, and then insult those who prove you're lying. You're no "eagle", FuckBoi. You're just a shitbird.

Ill informed, yet again. 500,000 excess deaths from all sources in the USA between March 2020, and January 2, 2021, corresponding to the 500,000 covid deaths during the same time frame.

Those who are consistently proven WRONG on ever post, and who can never back up the statistics you pull out of your ass, should really never, ever call the poster who proves them wrong every single time, an "idiot".

You lie, you pull misinformation out your ass, and then insult those who prove you're lying. You're no "eagle", FuckBoi. You're just a shitbird.
Shut up. The argument was any death per day. NOT COVID

Shut up. The argument was any death per day. NOT COVID

Proven wrong yet again, and you tell me to "shut up".

I guess you didn't read my link at all, did you Shitbird? The USA AVERAGED 7,675 deaths per day all year long. 7,800 deaths a death while the hospitals are overflowing and 2000 people a day are dying of the crud is really not that high.

Care to try again, Seagull, or are you going to continue to humiliate yourself?

Proven wrong yet again, and you tell me to "shut up".

I guess you didn't read my link at all, did you Shitbird? The USA AVERAGED 7,675 deaths per day all year long. 7,800 deaths a death while the hospitals are overflowing and 2000 people a day are dying of the crud is really not that high.

Care to try again, Seagull, or are you going to continue to humiliate yourself?
Go play in traffic idiot.

Forum List

Back