Zone1 Why are so many mods suddenly no longer mods?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve noticed recently that several former mods are no longer sporting that moderator title.

Was it a collective job action?

Has the admin suddenly come to realize that some moderation is fine but that pesky, petty and unnecessary moderation is actually damaging this Board?
That's good so now they can be placed on ignore.

I’ve noticed recently that several former mods are no longer sporting that moderator title.

Was it a collective job action?

Has the admin suddenly come to realize that some moderation is fine but that pesky, petty and unnecessary moderation is actually damaging this Board?

Beat that dead horse!

Meh, for the most part they do pretty OK here. I suspect they could use some incentives like getting to use the company Fiesta for a month or something.

I got "Brownelled" from one board for saying something that would not even raise a eyelid here.....And it's much worse there now.

By the looks of things the only 10 year+ members left are the mods....Everyone else was either perma-banned or left on their own accord.

3j9umm.gif

Count your blessings you filthy animals. ;)

Any idea who he's talking about who is suddenly not a mod any more?
I don't know if he is the one being referenced, but there is one who was made a mod recently despite the fact he wasn't known to anybody and was brand new.

He was obviously hired with a specific agenda in mind, and took it too far. He is not a mod now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back