Why are so many in the Entertainment industry Far Leftists?

Why are so many in the Entertainment industry Far Leftists? I mean they are not even regular normal Left-Wing, they are certainly NOT in ANY way shape or form Liberal, they are totally Far Left Neo-Marxist Moonbats. We see this illustrated on a daily basis by the INSANE Tweets that the Hollyweird Crowd and the Music Crowd throw up.

Decades ago they were mainly Mainstream Left or even Mainstream Liberal - there IS a difference - but now they are absolutely demented to the point they have lost ALL basic reason.

Why does Far Leftism effect the Entertainment industry to a degree that seems even MORE EXTREME than any other industry?
The bulk of them make their livings playing pretend...So it only follows that this would bleed over into their "real" lives.

Considering they make a nice living financially and considering the Far Left want to Redistribute The Wealth then why are they actively being Turkey's supporting Christmas? It makes no sense on any level.

They think the marxists will go after other people's money and property, and leave theirs alone.

And we know that is not going to happen, they are coming for them also.

There's a lot of hypocrisy in Hollywood. These folks say one thing and then do another.

Though it is interesting that 2 out of the last 4 Republican Presidents, Reagan and Trump, came out of Hollywood.

I have said it many time: Liberals tolerate their Hollywood idiots. Republicans make them President.

There's a lot of hypocrisy in Hollywood. These folks say one thing and then do another.

Though it is interesting that 2 out of the last 4 Republican Presidents, Reagan and Trump, came out of Hollywood.

I have said it many time: Liberals tolerate their Hollywood idiots. Republicans make them President.

Reagan did, Trump came out of the NYC Real Estate market.

And Reagan put in his time as a Governor, and was a SAG President for many years, both executive type positions.

Trump's hollywood phase was a lark, he made his bones in Real Estate.

They tend to be more educated and actually care about the well being of others

Sorry they are not more educated some of the Hollyweird types are the stupidest of peoples and their version of caring for others is called Pathological Altruism:

1598638111418.png

1598638132613.png

1598638237281.png

1598638300166.png

Why are so many in the Entertainment industry Far Leftists? I mean they are not even regular normal Left-Wing, they are certainly NOT in ANY way shape or form Liberal, they are totally Far Left Neo-Marxist Moonbats. We see this illustrated on a daily basis by the INSANE Tweets that the Hollyweird Crowd and the Music Crowd throw up.

Decades ago they were mainly Mainstream Left or even Mainstream Liberal - there IS a difference - but now they are absolutely demented to the point they have lost ALL basic reason.

Why does Far Leftism effect the Entertainment industry to a degree that seems even MORE EXTREME than any other industry?
This question begs a fundamental personality difference between left and right, I think.

Liberals love attention. They enjoy prestige and power. That's why they enjoy working in front of the camera and in public office.

Conservatives are quiet and just want to work and enjoy their friends and families. Maybe join a church or coach a little league team. They are seldom vocal or active enough to counteract the popular flattery of the left.

And as the conservatives persist in minding their own business, the left grows increasingly intrusive and moonbatty.

Because they're SO fucking stupid? Leftism and Stupidity DO run hand in hand. And I hope you and kidlet #6 are doing well, Lucy.

We are doing well, about an hour of sleep a night though again *Sigh*
That's NOT enough sleep, obviously. I hope you get some rest soon.

And Reagan put in his time as a Governor, and was a SAG President for many years, both executive type positions.

Trump never would have been a contender for the Presidency if not for The Apprentice. As a matter of fact, Trump was in dire financial shape when he was called to host The Apprentice. Mark Burnett saved Trump's ass. Trump's whole persona is a fiction created by Hollywood. Trump is no doubt a creature and creation of Hollywood.

This question begs a fundamental personality difference between left and right, I think.

Liberals love attention. They enjoy prestige and power. That's why they enjoy working in front of the camera and in public office.

Conservatives are quiet and just want to work and enjoy their friends and families. Maybe join a church or coach a little league team. They are seldom vocal or active enough to counteract the popular flattery of the left.

And as the conservatives persist in minding their own business, the left grows increasingly intrusive and moonbatty.
Nice post, Lucy. Thank you.

lately it seems that the left/right divide has more to do with personality traits than beliefs or ideas and that's why theres more leftists in the entertainment industry.

Shirley, my name is not Lucy.

Trump never would have been a contender for the Presidency if not for the Apprentice. As a matter of fact, Trump was in dire financial shape when he was called to host the Apprentice. Mark Burnett saved Trump's ass. Trump is no doubt a creature and creation of Hollywood.
And YOU are a sore losing leftist idiot, Johnny. Please go take a nap. Thank you.

Because they're SO fucking stupid? Leftism and Stupidity DO run hand in hand. And I hope you and kidlet #6 are doing well, Lucy.

No it's not but that's life, Kid B was like this, all the others were not as bad, Kid A was literally the best at allowing us to get some sleep, with the sleep thing it all went down hill after Kid A :abgg2q.jpg:

Shirley, my name is not Lucy.
But you CAN call ME Shirley, if you'd like. Or Wendy, or Melissa, or Alyssa, or Mary, or Jenny, or.................

No it's not but that's life, Kid B was like this, all the others were not as bad, Kid A was literally the best at allowing us to get some sleep, with the sleep thing it all went down hill after Kid A :abgg2q.jpg:
Good luck, Lucy.

Trump never would have been a contender for the Presidency if not for The Apprentice. As a matter of fact, Trump was in dire financial shape when he was called to host The Apprentice. Mark Burnett saved Trump's ass. Trump's whole persona is a fiction created by Hollywood. Trump is no doubt a creature and creation of Hollywood.

Trump was in and out of dire financial shape for decades, up down, down, out, in, up, repeatedly.

Trump was always a blowhard and a loud obnoxious guy. I grew up in queens and I know dozens of guys like him.

It's why I see who he is and not the construct. He's a blowhard, but in his mind he tries to do the right thing, just like blowhards I grew up with.

Trump never would have been a contender for the Presidency if not for the Apprentice. As a matter of fact, Trump was in dire financial shape when he was called to host the Apprentice. Mark Burnett saved Trump's ass. Trump is no doubt a creature and creation of Hollywood.
And YOU are a sore losing leftist idiot, Johnny. Please go take a nap. Thank you.
Here is a link backing my assertion.

Here is a link backing my assertion.

Wow, an opinion piece, what "evidence"

What you do find is that the Entertainment crowd a GREAT percentage of them are personally fucked up, some have been fucked up from childhood with parents who were fucked up and broken homes and general mental health issues etc others get into the Entertainment industry and THEN at some point get fucked up and start getting hardcore drug addictions and alcohol addictions and with that the releasing of dormant mental health issues. These are NOT NORMAL peoples, they never were, the majority of Hollyweird for example are a combination of drug addicts, pedo's, Enablers, Abusers and walking mental health wrecks, there are very FEW Hollyweirdos who are what regular Society would call NORMAL and HEALTHY.

They do not give a shit about the well being of others, considering they stay SILENT to PROTECT vile pedo's in their industry. Whenever someone has the COURAGE to come out and tell it as it is, they are violently ganged up on and called a crazy person. EG. Corey Feldman who went PUBLIC with what happens, how young children and teenagers are systematically raped and abused and passed around like sex toys for vile Hollyweird pedo's, his friend Corey Haim was raped and abused and his life was destroyed and he's dead, the same with Brad Renfro and others.

The Left in general JOINS IN with the violent gang-up's and helps to trash ANYONE who DARES to come forward to say that YES systematic pedo activity has happened and IS still happening. The Left in general side with the perps and trash the victims and so NO they do not actually give a shit about the well being of others, it's ALL Virtue Signalling and zero else.

With for eg. Harvey Weinstein, he must have been thrown under the bus to protect something MUCH WORSE that has been going on, he's the distraction, that crowd usually do NOT offer up for slaughter ANY of their OWN deviants instead they have a long history of PROTECTING their own deviants.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back