Why are so many in the Entertainment industry Far Leftists?

They tend to be more educated and actually care about the well being of others

They do not give a shit about the well being of others, considering they stay SILENT to PROTECT vile pedo's in their industry. Whenever someone has the COURAGE to come out and tell it as it is, they are violently ganged up on and called a crazy person. EG. Corey Feldman who went PUBLIC with what happens, how young children and teenagers are systematically raped and abused and passed around like sex toys for vile Hollyweird pedo's, his friend Corey Haim was raped and abused and his life was destroyed and he's dead, the same with Brad Renfro and others.

The Left in general JOINS IN with the violent gang-up's and helps to trash ANYONE who DARES to come forward to say that YES systematic pedo activity has happened and IS still happening. The Left in general side with the perps and trash the victims and so NO they do not actually give a shit about the well being of others, it's ALL Virtue Signalling and zero else.

With for eg. Harvey Weinstein, he must have been thrown under the bus to protect something MUCH WORSE that has been going on, he's the distraction, that crowd usually do NOT offer up for slaughter ANY of their OWN deviants instead they have a long history of PROTECTING their own deviants.
Being a pedo is not cause for one to be a leftist....
Harvey is a leftist because he was guilty and charged and then convicted? That's a strange aspect ratio...One doesn't need to be a leftist to be a serial sexual abuser...

Why are so many in the Entertainment industry Far Leftists? I mean they are not even regular normal Left-Wing, they are certainly NOT in ANY way shape or form Liberal, they are totally Far Left Neo-Marxist Moonbats. We see this illustrated on a daily basis by the INSANE Tweets that the Hollyweird Crowd and the Music Crowd throw up.

Decades ago they were mainly Mainstream Left or even Mainstream Liberal - there IS a difference - but now they are absolutely demented to the point they have lost ALL basic reason.

Why does Far Leftism effect the Entertainment industry to a degree that seems even MORE EXTREME than any other industry?
Try naming names and showing us what you mean, your style of generalized baiting if half assed at best.

I refer you to my response to Kaz. Now run along Troll Boi. Anyone and everyone knows that the Entertainment industry is FULL of the Far Left, they are Tweeting their madness EVERY day. That anyone would suggest this was NOT happening is absurd, you only need a brain and eyes to know and see it happening.

The media elite tend to be Jewish and/or Marxish. They HATE anyone not of their ilk.

Example: Harvey Weinstein

See also: 'Kamala for the People:' Harris Holding Elite Hollywood Fundraiser with Power Producers J.J. Abrams and Ryan Murphy

If an actor or singer or writer wants success they must kowtow to the elite and embrace its political prejudices.

The elite’s greatest fear: People of Color will knock the elite off its pedestal.
Please explain what Marxist economic policies they operate with?

They do not give a shit about the well being of others, considering they stay SILENT to PROTECT vile pedo's in their industry. Whenever someone has the COURAGE to come out and tell it as it is, they are violently ganged up on and called a crazy person. EG. Corey Feldman who went PUBLIC with what happens, how young children and teenagers are systematically raped and abused and passed around like sex toys for vile Hollyweird pedo's, his friend Corey Haim was raped and abused and his life was destroyed and he's dead, the same with Brad Renfro and others.

The Left in general JOINS IN with the violent gang-up's and helps to trash ANYONE who DARES to come forward to say that YES systematic pedo activity has happened and IS still happening. The Left in general side with the perps and trash the victims and so NO they do not actually give a shit about the well being of others, it's ALL Virtue Signalling and zero else.

With for eg. Harvey Weinstein, he must have been thrown under the bus to protect something MUCH WORSE that has been going on, he's the distraction, that crowd usually do NOT offer up for slaughter ANY of their OWN deviants instead they have a long history of PROTECTING their own deviants.
Harvey is a leftist because he was guilty and charged and then convicted? That's a strange aspect ratio...One doesn't need to be a leftist to be a serial sexual abuser...

My general comment was literally about the protecting of pedo's, Harvey Weinstein was a side point in my comments.

My general comment was literally about the protecting of pedo's, Harvey Weinstein was a side point in my comments.
What makes them extreme leftist like anarchist..?

Why are so many in the Entertainment industry Far Leftists? I mean they are not even regular normal Left-Wing, they are certainly NOT in ANY way shape or form Liberal, they are totally Far Left Neo-Marxist Moonbats. We see this illustrated on a daily basis by the INSANE Tweets that the Hollyweird Crowd and the Music Crowd throw up.

Decades ago they were mainly Mainstream Left or even Mainstream Liberal - there IS a difference - but now they are absolutely demented to the point they have lost ALL basic reason.

Why does Far Leftism effect the Entertainment industry to a degree that seems even MORE EXTREME than any other industry?

Like the news media, it's an enclosed social bubble. They only mix with their own.

It's also guilt over their station. They have been convinced that lefty causes are "justice" and "caring".

They are asked to be the face of the movement, and they agree.
I disagree. I think it much more sinister.

Look at this clip of the Hollywood elite and Michelle (my bell) Obama praising Harvey Weinerstein at a luncheon, even though it had been an open joke about how he treated women, even joking about it at the Oscars.

Why pick on the entertainment industry for its individual members commenting about politics. Sports coaches, folks in the religion industry, and business owners also do this. What would make them more qualified than folks in the entertainment industry?

Maybe if people on the right had some talent, they'd be able to get into the Entertainment industry.

They support the Anarchists, they certainly are NOT condemning them, they are Tweeting support for all the "peaceful protests" that we know are anything but peaceful, sorry violent rioting, burning things, trashing things are not peaceful on any level.

They will soon freak out when the feral mob comes for them, right now the ONLY thing that is protecting them like the hypocrites they are is that most seem to have hired private security men, the feral mob is getting nearer though considering they trashed Rodeo Drive and were literally on the streets of Beverly Hills and Beverly Glen attempting to cause shit, they were hanging around sections of Mulholland Drive and Wilshire Blvd and Whittier Dr North AND South and around where the Los Angeles Country Club is (Wilshire Blvd) and also around parts of Santa Monica Blvd and I know this also because I have a lot of friends who work in the Independent Film Industry and also in the LA Independent Music Scene, I will add that many of them are actual Conservatives but never mention this because they don't want to get crap from the Crazy Gang.

The other thing is Newsom and that Commie LA Mayor need destroying, they are DESTROYING the LA Independent Music Scene by REFUSING it to reopen, a friend of mine owns literally the BEST record store on the planet Amoeba Music, this is closed and it's a MESS, they were on Sunset Strip for a LONG time but then developers moved in and they were told they had to move so they got new premises on Hollywood Blvd which they CAN'T move into because of the stupid Lockdown. They have now been paying rent STILL on the Sunset Strip store AND the new store on Hollywood Blvd they also are paying ALL the Health Insurance of ALL the crowd who work at Amoeba AND also helping them ALL pay their rent. I won't go into the MESS with Independent Music Venues or I'll be here all night.

Last edited:

They support the Anarchists, they certainly are NOT condemning them, they are Tweeting support for all the "peaceful protests" that we know are anything but peaceful, sorry violent rioting, burning things, trashing things are not peaceful on any level.

They will soon freak out when the feral mob comes for them, right now the ONLY thing that is protecting them like the hypocrites they are is that most seem to have hired private security men, the feral mob is getting nearer though considering they trashed Rodeo Drive and were literally on the streets of Beverly Hills and Beverly Glen attempting to cause shit, they were hanging around sections of Mulholland Drive and Wilshire Blvd and Whittier Dr North AND South and around where the Los Angeles Country Club is (Wilshire Blvd) and also around parts of Santa Monica Blvd and I know this also because I have a lot of friends who work in the Independent Film Industry and also in the LA Independent Music Scene, I will add that many of them are actual Conservatives but never mention this because they don't want to get crap from the Crazy Gang.

The other thing is Newsom and that Commie LA Mayor need destroying, they are DESTROYING the LA Independent Music Scene by REFUSING it to reopen, a friend of mine owns literally the BEST record store on the planet Amoeba Music, this is closed and it's a MESS, they were on Sunset Strip for a LONG time but then developers moved in and they were told they had to move so they got new premises on Hollywood Blvd which they CAN'T move into because of the stupid Lockdown. They have now been paying rent STILL on the Sunset Strip store AND the new store on Hollywood Blvd they also are paying ALL the Health Insurance of ALL the crowd who work at Amoeba AND also helping them ALL pay their rent. I won't go into the MESS with Independent Music Venues or I'll be here all night.

^^^^ Footage of the feral Mob rioting and looting along Rodeo Drive, Beverly Hills and also rioting and looting in Santa Monica, the below footage is from June, the feral Mob started it's general crap though in May see second video that shows the Raw Footage as filmed by Will Collette on his skateboard and also filmed by various International Film Crews. I'm posting these videos because Leftists always DENY that shit like this is happening by their FRIENDS the feral Mob:

Second video shows the feral Mob's night time action around Beverly Hills of smashing things up, burning buildings, torching autos and general mindless violence mayhem:

I'm posting the below two videos because Leftists always DENY that shit like this is happening by their FRIENDS the feral Mob and to SHOW who EXACTLY is PEACEFUL and who is VIOLENT: Hint, it's NOT the Rightists who get violent, violence is committed on THEM and they then defend themselves, Leftists want to be able to VIOLENTLY attack Rightists and Rightists NOT be allowed to DEFEND themselves from the feral Leftist mob (#SUPPORTKYLERITTENHOUSE)

Below footage from August 23 Beverly Hills Pro-Trump Rally PEACEFUL and then it gets crashed by feral BLM Commie filth with random Antifa Commie filth who were VIOLENT from the BEGINNING, they seemed to get Triggered into VIOLENCE by the SIGHT of so MANY American Flags (some are SHOUTING "Not our flag" so IF the American Flag is NOT their flag WHAT is their flag exactly, the Communist China flag, the Communist Cuba flag?)

Below footage from August 17 in Beverly Hills of the Freedom and Pro-Trump 2020 Rally that the Antifa Commie filth along with random BLM Commie filth attempted to disrupt:

Last edited:
The media elite tend to be Jewish and/or Marxish. They HATE anyone not of their ilk.

See also: 'Kamala for the People:' Harris Holding Elite Hollywood Fundraiser with Power Producers J.J. Abrams and Ryan Murphy

If an actor or singer or writer wants success they must kowtow to the elite and embrace its political prejudices.

The elite’s greatest fear: People of Color will knock the elite off its pedestal.
Upper class Marxists only pretend to care about the working class to gain power. Marxists only really love tyranny.

Consider the nexus between Marxists and big corporations:

Last edited:

Upper class Marxists only pretend to care about the working class to gain power. Marxists only really love tyranny.

I have a friend in Tucson, Arizona, they are not a Republican per se, they like some of what The Donald has done and they will vote for him, I add they previously voted for Barack Obama. His Grandmother is the interesting one, I don't know how old she is but she has voted Democrat her ENTIRE life beginning with Adlai Stevenson twice and so her ENTIRE voting record then is:

1952 - Adlai Stevenson
1956- Adlai Stevenson
1960 - John F. Kennedy
1964 - Lyndon B. Johnson
1968 - Hubert H. Humphrey
1972 - George McGovern
1976 - Jimmy Carter
1980 - Jimmy Carter
1984 - Walter Mondale
1988 - Michael Dukakis
1992 - Bill Clinton
1996 - Bill Clinton
2000 - Al Gore
2004 - John Kerry
2008 - Barack Obama
2012 - Barack Obama
2016 - Hillary Clinton
2020 - Donald Trump

He said his Grandmother is very upset and freaked about what is happening, the violence, the feral mob, the rioting, the looting, the deliberate destruction, the burning of American flags, the taking a knee in protest at the American National Anthem, the Cancel Culture etc and that for the FIRST time in her life she will vote for a Republican for President, he said it will probably be her last vote as she's very old but her vote in 2020 will be for Donald Trump and NOT Joe Biden. I think there are many who will vote Republican for the FIRST time, long time former Democrats who have now been turned AWAY from the 2020 Democrat Party, I know in another thread at this forum we have drifter a lifelong Democrat who has said she will be voting for Donald Trump this time.

Because they make a career of make believe and fantasy. Normal people grow up and grow out of it as when they mature but those imbeciles never mature.

Like the news media, it's an enclosed social bubble. They only mix with their own.

It's also guilt over their station. They have been convinced that lefty causes are "justice" and "caring".

They are asked to be the face of the movement, and they agree.
I disagree. I think it much more sinister.

Look at this clip of the Hollywood elite and Michelle (my bell) Obama praising Harvey Weinerstein at a luncheon, even though it had been an open joke about how he treated women, even joking about it at the Oscars.

People can make themselves believe anything. They probably made themselves believe the women wanted to be with him because he was powerful, and since his politics were acceptable and he probably said all the right things in public, he was given a pass.

Forum List

Back