Why are Repubs backing away from Abortion after the primaries?

Sure sure wingnut.

Were talking about a Right of Privacy and 67% of the American people view it as an important issue.
As you can plainly see, abortion is just not as important to the majority as it is to you. That 67% percent of the people find it an important issue is meaningless. Now how important is it? More important than the economy? Crime? The dissolution of our southern border? The poisoning of Americans? Abortion, however important it is, it not making single issue voters.

As you can plainly see, abortion is just not as important to the majority as it is to you. That 67% percent of the people find it an important issue is meaningless. Now how important is it? More important than the economy? Crime? The dissolution of our southern border? The poisoning of Americans? Abortion, however important it is, it not making single issue voters.
I'd just ignore it then kittie.

Abortion Rises in Importance as a Voting Issue, Driven by Democrats

Y'all should have been abortions. Your mama even said so.

This matter belongs to the people, not to the government to decide. I would vote for anything that bans late term abortions (month 6, 7, 8, 9 or 10) without good cause. I would also vote to make sure that abortion alternative clinics get as much funding as the "planned parenthood" monopoly gets in tax payer money (sick). But otherwise, even though it disgusts me, I would leave it to the people to decide for themselves.

Because to most SANE people there is a difference between a Fetus and an Actual Baby.

I know that you will NEVER actually accept that 99.99% of people in the USA don't have hopes of killing babies.

But keep up the HATE, you are very good at it.
There is also a difference between a 2 year old and a 92 year old.

This issue largely cost the Republicans Congress.

And it ain’t done. The anti-abortion crowd got sparked so they are momentarily quiet

Oh. it did? I could have sworn the Republicans took the House and will likely maintain the 50-50 in the Senate.
Which was not anywhere close to the Red Tsunami Shining Elevator Bloodbath shambolic extravaganza you were expecting.

Drinking early today?

It wasn't so much the abortion issue which turned off voters.

It was the sadistic spiking of the ball which did.

'

Why are Repubs backing away from Abortion after the primaries?

Its fear of unmarried sluts who forget to take their pill before sleeping around

Oh. it did? I could have sworn the Republicans took the House and will likely maintain the 50-50 in the Senate.

Drinking early today?
Well see the important takeaway is the historical significance. Not since Kennedy have the democrats held on to the senate in a midterm election under a democrat president. The House win was also razor thin. It’s a pretty pitiful showing for republicans relatively speaking.

Drinking early today?
The GOP was supposed to win 50 seats on the House and a majority on the Senate.

They did neither. For a mid term after a new President of the opposite party takes over they did horribly. They also lost a shit load of down ballot races including Governorships and the main reason (besides batshit crazy candidates)was abortion

I’d ask if you were being an asshole early today but that’s an all day every day kinda thing for you “crappy”. Shit… even your political allies hate you

Forum List

Back