Why are republicans against abortions' when they were the main cause of abortions.

I love how penny troll ignores that Obama and Clinton were the most pro abortion presidents ever. :abgg2q.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: Which isno surprise since she lies all the time that Obama did not expand the policys of bush.

Roe v. Wade Was Decided By A Republican-Nominated Supreme Court

The vote on Roe vs. Wade was 7-2. Those justices supporting the case’s pro-choice outcome were as follows, including the president nominating each and the president’s party affiliation:

Harry Blackmun (Nixon, R)

Warren Burger (Nixon, R)

William Douglas (FDR, D)

William Brennan (Eisenhower, R)

Potter Stewart (Eisenhower, R)

Thurgood Marshall (LBJ, D)

Lewis Powell (Nixon, R)

Those dissenting on Roe vs. Wade — only two – and both were not Republican-president-nominated to the Court:

Byron White (Kennedy, D)

William Rehnquist (Nixon, R; chief justice under Reagan, R)

-------------------------------------------------------------
5 republicans were pro choice. How can the supreme court rule any differently. 2 Democrat ruled with them

and 1 Dem and 1 Republican were pro life.

This is a silly argument. Those "Republican" justices were RINOs/liberals. Nixon was outraged that justices he nominated supported Roe v. Wade. And Ike, though he died before Roe was decided, was unhappy with Brennan and Stewart because they turned out to be liberals.

The vote on Roe vs. Wade was 7-2. Those justices supporting the case’s pro-choice outcome were as follows, including the president nominating each and the president’s party affiliation:

Warren Burger (Nixon, R)

William Douglas (FDR, D)

Lewis Powell (Nixon, R)

Those dissenting on Roe vs. Wade — only two – and both were not Republican-president-nominated to the Court:

Byron White (Kennedy, D)

5 republicans were pro choice. How can the supreme court rule any differently. 2 Democrat ruled with them

In today's America, conservatives/republicans are the cause for abortion.

They don't support contraceptives. They don't support responsible and effective sex education.

They don't support women. They don't support equal pay for equal work. They don't support health care. They don't support child care or anything that a woman will need to raise a child.

Republicans don't support making the man responsible for every life they create then turn their back on and walk away from.

So women get abortions.
who cares? is the procedure being done on your body? no....what business is it of yours what another person does with their body...NONE...
MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS
but hey, people enjoy sticking their 2 cents where it dont belong.
do you know why someone has to get this done? no you dont

I love how penny troll ignores that Obama and Clinton were the most pro abortion presidents ever. :abgg2q.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: Which isno surprise since she lies all the time that Obama did not expand the policys of bush.

I love how the supreme court , major republican control, didn't do away with Roe Vs. Wade, even though they could of, Clinton and Obama didn't have anything to do with the decision and they are pro abortion, the only way they could be, its a right.

Warren Burger (Nixon, R)

William Douglas (FDR, D)

Lewis Powell (Nixon, R)

Byron White (Kennedy, D)

Calling the court "Republican" just because Republican presidents nominated them is not accurate. Supreme Court nominations were much different back then.

Warren Burger (Nixon, R)

William Douglas (FDR, D)

Lewis Powell (Nixon, R)

Byron White (Kennedy, D)

Calling the court "Republican" just because Republican presidents nominated them is not accurate. Supreme Court nominations were much different back then.

Yes we will see, wont we, there is something called Privacy of information and its none of your business if a women gets an abortion or not.

It was originally suppose to cut down on population.

Being "pro abortion" is much different than being "pro-choice." I haven't heard of anyone being "pro abortion." Many of us are "pro choice." We "pro choice" folks just back the decisionmaker. I personally know two people who made two different decisions. One chose abortion and the other carried the pregnancy to term after being on bed rest.

This is a silly argument. Those "Republican" justices were RINOs/liberals. Nixon was outraged that justices he nominated supported Roe v. Wade. And Ike, though he died before Roe was decided, was unhappy with Brennan and Stewart because they turned out to be liberals.
The whole premise of this thread is the stupidest thing I've ever heard of in my life.
Some liberal Democrat hooker is allegedly falling in love with a conservative Republican man, and somehow they manage to have a civil conversation with each other, date and dinner, movie night out, etc., etc. before they end up in bed together.
And now there's a paternity suit by a woman against a man she wouldn't even be dating or socializing with anyways in real life.

And she wants an abortion because she can't stand the thought of bearing a child with a Republican father.

Warren Burger (Nixon, R)

William Douglas (FDR, D)

Lewis Powell (Nixon, R)

Byron White (Kennedy, D)

/——/ That doesn’t prove anything, you dolt.
whats really comical about the dolt is how she ignores that Clinton and Obama are big time pro abortion.LOL

The whole premise of this thread is the stupidest thing I've ever heard of in my life.
Some liberal Democrat hooker is allegedly falling in love with a conservative Republican man, and somehow they manage to have a civil conversation with each other, date and dinner, movie night out, etc., etc. before they end up in bed together.
And now there's a paternity suit by a woman against a man she wouldn't even be dating or socializing with anyways in real life.

And she wants an abortion because she can't stand the thought of bearing a child with a Republican father.

Well look who the op is,that should not surprise you in the least knowing that.

I'm married to a Republican man, I've been married for 34 years in May. Guess that puts you 2 in a bind.

I'm married to a Republican man, I've been married for 34 years in May. Guess that puts you 2 in a bind.
It doesn't mean a thing to me if you're lawfully "married" or not with all the liberal pro-abortion politics on the left you people are spouting. You fuckers are just plain full of shit, and it doesn't make any difference if you're a male fucker or female fucker, because when it comes right down to it, a fucker is a fucker. And it's time for you stupid liberal bitches and assholes to get off my case, because I'm sick and tired of all that bullshit.

The fact you cannot open your mouth without being a fucking liar,you expect us to swallow this latest bs that your married to a Republican? Yeah right.

It doesn't mean a thing to me if you're lawfully "married" or not with all the liberal pro-abortion politics on the left you people are spouting. You fuckers are just plain full of shit, and it doesn't make any difference if you're a male fucker or female fucker, because when it comes right down to it, a fucker is a fucker. And it's time for you stupid liberal bitches and assholes to get off my case, because I'm sick and tired of all that bullshit.
Yeah really. :thup:

Warren Burger (Nixon, R)

William Douglas (FDR, D)

Lewis Powell (Nixon, R)

Byron White (Kennedy, D)

You and your ilk is why I am pro choice

Warren Burger (Nixon, R)

William Douglas (FDR, D)

Lewis Powell (Nixon, R)

Byron White (Kennedy, D)

As long as your pro choice. Most jews are pro choice.
Abortion laws: Jewish faith teaches life does not start at conception (usatoday.com)

You are sick and tired of yourself.

Warren Burger (Nixon, R)

William Douglas (FDR, D)

Lewis Powell (Nixon, R)

Byron White (Kennedy, D)

Abortion laws: Jewish faith teaches life does not start at conception (usatoday.com)
Your or you are? How come you’re pro choice for women and not for men?

Warren Burger (Nixon, R)

William Douglas (FDR, D)

Lewis Powell (Nixon, R)

Byron White (Kennedy, D)

In my neck of the woods its ok to use your. Its a females body that goes through the changes and there are many reasons she wants to abort, the earlier the better.

Warren Burger (Nixon, R)

William Douglas (FDR, D)

Lewis Powell (Nixon, R)

Byron White (Kennedy, D)

In my neck of the woods its ok to use your. Its a females body that goes through the changes and there are many reasons she wants to abort, the earlier the better.
Men should have the same option

Forum List

Back