Why are "progressives" calling immigration reform "racist"?

You don't understand?

Simply admit what your true motivation is. See if it passes muster.

Seriously, I have no clue what you're yammering about. I'm assuming you're drunk.
That poster is a waste of you time. Best just to ignore & move on

Yes. It's best to ignore me. Especially if you aren't honest. I have a knack for sniffing out BS. Right, convict?

Last chance to explain wtf you're talking about.

Listen pal. You basically said that you prefer "Trumpsters" becasue they are honest liars.

Acosta was accurate in his assessment of what Miller was saying. Speaking English is something my grandfather never did. It's not a requirement for becoming an American. Suggesting that it is is dog whistle bullshit. AND YOU KNOW IT.

So. Please stop lying.

Tell us child, how many countries speak English as a primary language? BTW that is only one consideration in the equation, not the only one.

Life isn't a fairy tale or a social experiment, dude. The goal should be to make our country better. You don't do that with unskilled, non-integrated masses entering your country. Their skin color is irrelevant by comparison.

Stop businesses from hiring unskilled immigrant workers. Problem solved.

Life isn't a fairy tale or a social experiment, dude. The goal should be to make our country better. You don't do that with unskilled, non-integrated masses entering your country. Their skin color is irrelevant by comparison.

Problem solved? Or do you mean the poverty base dem voters increased because they can't find work and now live on the taxpayer dime...

Jesus, you are stupid

Seriously, I have no clue what you're yammering about. I'm assuming you're drunk.

Yes. It's best to ignore me. Especially if you aren't honest. I have a knack for sniffing out BS. Right, convict?

Listen pal. You basically said that you prefer "Trumpsters" becasue they are honest liars.

Acosta was accurate in his assessment of what Miller was saying. Speaking English is something my grandfather never did. It's not a requirement for becoming an American. Suggesting that it is is dog whistle bullshit. AND YOU KNOW IT.

So. Please stop lying.

Tell us child, how many countries speak English as a primary language? BTW that is only one consideration in the equation, not the only one.

We will ALWAYS be a refuge for the world's outcasts. It is who we are.

So. Please stop lying.

Exactly 57 states do

Wut? 1. that's not really how business works, and 2. so your plan is to bring in a bunch of unskilled people who can't speak English so they can ... do what? Not work and collect welfare? What sense does that make?

Seriously, maybe it's time to stop talking. Put down the bottle, sleep it off.

Problem solved? Or do you mean the poverty base dem voters increased because they can't find work and now live on the taxpayer dime...

Jesus, you are stupid

Have you ever researched the voting habits of unemployed people?

So. Please stop lying.

We will ALWAYS be a refuge for the world's outcasts. It is who we are.

That's not a answer and actually no we haven't, chain immigration is a relatively new policy invented by regressives.

Jesus, you are stupid

Look at ANY inner city for your answer

Wut? 1. that's not really how business works, and 2. so your plan is to bring in a bunch of unskilled people who can't speak English so they can ... do what? Not work and collect welfare? What sense does that make?

Not drinking fool.

My plan is to put an end to the reasons that make unskilled immigrants want to come here. Do you understand English?

If employers are barred from hiring them, they won't come. They DO NOT COME HERE TO GO.ON WELFARE. Asshole.

So. Please stop lying.

Exactly 57 states do

Funny, there are actually 60 countries that speak English as a primary language.

Jesus, you are stupid

Look at ANY inner city for your answer

That is not an answer. You are ignorant of the facts regarding unemployment and voting habits. And you are too lazy to research it.

Not drinking fool.

My plan is to put an end to the reasons that make unskilled immigrants want to come here. Do you understand English?

If employers are barred from hiring them, they won't come. They DO NOT COME HERE TO GO.ON WELFARE. Asshole.

You can't and shouldn't control who people hire or not if they are here legally, first of all, certain laws and regulations not withstanding. Second of all, many people are economic migrants who go west to take advantage of generous Western welfare programs. This has been well-documented in Europe. The migrants there will literally tell you that they came for the free shit (Sweden). Why would people not try and do the same here? Why worry about it at all when you can just ask that they have some sort of useful skill before they walk in the door?

Automation is going to destroy more and more low-skilled jobs. We need fewer, not more, low-skilled workers.

P.S. Still not seeing any response to the Canada question.

Not drinking fool.

You can't and shouldn't control who people hire or not if they are here legally, first of all, certain laws and regulations not withstanding. Second of all, many people are economic migrants who go west to take advantage of generous Western welfare programs. This has been well-documented in Europe. The migrants there will literally tell you that they came for the free shit (Sweden). Why would people not try and do the same here? Why worry about it at all when you can just ask that they have some sort of useful skill before they walk in the door?

Automation is going to destroy more and more low-skilled jobs. We need fewer, not more, low-skilled workers.

Why are you pretending to not understand me? I want to curb unskilled immigrants coming here illegally. This is done by penalizing employers who hire them.

I am fine with ANYONE coming here legally. That INCLUDES refugees and political outcasts. I do not care if they speak English. They will learn. I don't care what their religion is. I don't care if they know how to tie their shoes. This is America. It is who we are.

Now....stop telling me about Europe, please. Unskilled immigrants from Europe helped make this nation great.

Trump hires unskilled workers. Trump. They guy who announced this program.

Why is Miller a creep? He kicked ass.

He says outrageous shit, and he looks like a serial killer. The second part isn't very fair of me, but it's true. He has the deadest eyes I think I've ever seen.
I didn't hear him say anything outrageous. And really? He looks like?

He was fine against Acosta, but go on youtube and listen to some of his previous interviews ... he's kind of a scary guy.

If you're a Trump lover, you probably won't think so, though.
Why is he scary? Link me something.

Not sure I'm a Trump lover. Not like we will get naked and have a dick sword fight but I'm not a hater.

This is not really a Steve Miller thread, dude. If you're interested in why I said that, you're gonna have to go fishing yourself. I'm not about to do it for you and derail my own thread over an off-hand remark, and an opinion at that.
So no links. I got ya.

This might be a good time to remind everyone that this bill will not become law. One wonders why the president would make a big show of this thing on a day like today. So odd.

Me: "If u come to America looking for a welfare check, you're not welcome."

The Left: "U don't like brown people."

All they got: race-baiting.

Forum List

Back