Why are "progressives" calling immigration reform "racist"?

John Shaw

Gold Member
Jul 22, 2017
I haven't really had time to do much reading on this, but isn't the premise basically that you should speak English and have something to offer? Yet I heard Jim Acosta fighting Steven Miller (who is a real creep, but that's beside the point), implying that the effort is not to improve America's workforce while limiting tax-payer burden, but to KEEP BROWN PEOPLE OUT.

Come on, dude. First of all, what is the implication there? That brown people can't speak English? That they have no skills? Seriously, wtf?

And do they not realize that Canada, the poster-boy of liberalism, has a VERY similar immigration system to the one the administration is looking into?

I turned on the radio to hear Norman Goldman straight-up lying to his listeners, and I just shake my head. Lefties might be even worse than the Trumpsters. At least the Trumpsters accept that they're basically selfish assholes who don't care about the truth. The lefties pretend to have some sort of moral superiority, but they're hollow as tin cans. I'll take the unabashed jackass over the pretender any day.

Because Trumps laws would stop people with low IQ's from coming to America

Anything can be "racist" if it takes votes away from you.

I haven't really had time to do much reading on this, but isn't the premise basically that you should speak English and have something to offer? Yet I heard Jim Acosta fighting Steven Miller (who is a real creep, but that's beside the point), implying that the effort is not to improve America's workforce while limiting tax-payer burden, but to KEEP BROWN PEOPLE OUT.

Come on, dude. First of all, what is the implication there? That brown people can't speak English? That they have no skills? Seriously, wtf?

And do they not realize that Canada, the poster-boy of liberalism, has a VERY similar immigration system to the one the administration is looking into?

I turned on the radio to hear Norman Goldman straight-up lying to his listeners, and I just shake my head. Lefties might be even worse than the Trumpsters. At least the Trumpsters accept that they're basically selfish assholes who don't care about the truth. The lefties pretend to have some sort of moral superiority, but they're hollow as tin cans. I'll take the unabashed jackass over the pretender any day.
Why is Miller a creep? He kicked ass.

He says outrageous shit, and he looks like a serial killer. The second part isn't very fair of me, but it's true. He has the deadest eyes I think I've ever seen.

PUTIN!!!!!!!!!

He says outrageous shit, and he looks like a serial killer. The second part isn't very fair of me, but it's true. He has the deadest eyes I think I've ever seen.
I didn't hear him say anything outrageous. And really? He looks like?

Forum List

Back