WHY are Obama and ISIS attacking Turkey?...........Hummmmmm

Obama recently attacked Turkey in order to replaced Erdogan its duly elected Prime Minister

Turks Can Agree on One Thing: U.S. Was Behind Failed Coup

and

Turkey–ISIL conflict

So, if it is true , as the Obama/Killary axis contend , that they do not support ISIS why are they BOTH attacking Turkey?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Splain away , motherfuckers

Last November, you claimed Turkey was funding ISIS: Turkey Forwarned ISIS about impending US Attacks

Splain away, motherfucker.

Lol a conservative accusing someone of seeing the world as black and white
Not surprised at you reacting to that part of my post only... I guess you know Obama and Hillary have been lying to you.
I was reacting to all of your post. I want to see you admit that you support Iran, Hezbollah, Assad, and Al Qaeda in their fight against ISIS. I want you to admit that not everything is black and white, and therefore Putin and allies are not pure and wonderful, while Obama and Hillary are scary and evil.

Obama recently attacked Turkey in order to replaced Erdogan its duly elected Prime Minister

and

Turkey–ISIL conflict

So, if it is true , as the Obama/Killary axis contend , that they do not support ISIS why are they BOTH attacking Turkey?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Last November, you claimed Turkey was funding ISIS: Turkey Forwarned ISIS about impending US Attacks

Damn. I think the thread is officially over now.

This was all a stupid plot by Erdogan to purge his government of opposition to his increasingly authoritarian rule. The US had nothing to do with it and has nothing to gain by destabilizing our so-called ally. We do make a handy scapegoat though, most would-be dictators go that route.

Really?

The west’s response to the crisis was disgraceful.

margolis.jpg

Instead of immediately supporting Turkey’s besieged democratic government, Washington, London, Paris and Ottawa all issued only lukewarm, half-hearted support. President Erdogan is not liked, particularly by the US. He is a Muslim, too independent-minded, insufficiently response to American demands in spite of his support for the anti-ISIS war in Syria and Iraq. Perhaps worst of all, Erdogan is sometimes critical of Israel over its repression of the Palestinians.

As a result, leading US neocon papers, like the Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, and NY Times drip with venom over Erdogan. CNN’s coverage of the coup was astoundingly biased and nasty, worthy of the old Pravda. The anti-Erdogan neocons began spreading the ludicrous canard that the coup was a false-flag operation staged by the Turkish leader himself. It was the real thing. Even Turkey’s opposition parties sided with Erdogan’s AK."

Too independent minded? Dude is a religious freak! Why do you think so many Turks supported the coupe?
Do you not remember his son and ISIS oil?

WHY are Obama and ISIS attacking Turkey?

why is you an idget?

:lmao:

Okay what part of what I said was wrong? Thanks in advance
You see the world so cut and dry... like a high school or messed up college kid. Let me tell you something when it comes to telling the truth about the middle east Putin has it all over Obama and Hillary. If America knew the level to which Obama and Hillary helped Isis they would scream for impeachment.

Yes sireee Bob.

ISIS is doing Obama's dirty work. ISIS is fighting Assad, keeping Syria in turmoil . Bibi has been demanding since 1996 that Syria be destroyed and the US has OBEDIENTLY complied.

Obama favors Sunni if you can't see that you ain't lookin...he is a radical just like them. He would love a global shake up and the end to the way things are now.

Bibi has been demanding since 1996 that Syria be destroyed and the US has OBEDIENTLY complied.
Bibi knows his nations enemy and it's not Assad. He knows Iran is what threatens his nation not Syria. Compared to the Mullahs in Iran Assad is a moderate.

You see the world so cut and dry... like a high school or messed up college kid. Let me tell you something when it comes to telling the truth about the middle east Putin has it all over Obama and Hillary. If America knew the level to which Obama and Hillary helped Isis they would scream for impeachment.
Lol a conservative accusing someone of seeing the world as black and white :rofl:

And look at you Mr. Gray Area... Putin and allies who I hate good, Obama Hillary bad. Hrmph.

WHY do you hate Putin?

Lol a conservative accusing someone of seeing the world as black and white :rofl:

And look at you Mr. Gray Area... Putin and allies who I hate good, Obama Hillary bad. Hrmph.

WHY do you hate Putin?

Because he's a dictator who works against the interests of my country. Why do you like Putin?

and

Turkey–ISIL conflict

At the time , the question was how was ISIS acquiring oil ?

After the US led coup , we found out that there is a powerful element inside of Turkey which opposes Erdogan and were willing to forcefully depose him.

We have also found out that Masoud Barzani, the President of the Iraqi Kurdistan Region have joined forces with ISIS in order to remove Assad from power. Masoud Barzani have access to oil reserves.

WHY HAVE THE KURDS SUPPLIED ISIS WITH WEAPONS?

WHY do you hate Putin?

Because he's a dictator who works against the interests of my country. Why do you like Putin?

What has Putin done against your country?

Forum List

Back