WHY are Obama and ISIS attacking Turkey?...........Hummmmmm

A few months before Friday’s attempted coup in Turkey, pro-government media outlets there published reports that the United States was actively plotting to depose Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan.

This was all a stupid plot by Erdogan to purge his government of opposition to his increasingly authoritarian rule. The US had nothing to do with it and has nothing to gain by destabilizing our so-called ally. We do make a handy scapegoat though, most would-be dictators go that route.

This was all a stupid plot by Erdogan to purge his government of opposition to his increasingly authoritarian rule. The US had nothing to do with it and has nothing to gain by destabilizing our so-called ally. We do make a handy scapegoat though, most would-be dictators go that route.

Really?

The west’s response to the crisis was disgraceful.

margolis.jpg

Instead of immediately supporting Turkey’s besieged democratic government, Washington, London, Paris and Ottawa all issued only lukewarm, half-hearted support. President Erdogan is not liked, particularly by the US. He is a Muslim, too independent-minded, insufficiently response to American demands in spite of his support for the anti-ISIS war in Syria and Iraq. Perhaps worst of all, Erdogan is sometimes critical of Israel over its repression of the Palestinians.

As a result, leading US neocon papers, like the Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, and NY Times drip with venom over Erdogan. CNN’s coverage of the coup was astoundingly biased and nasty, worthy of the old Pravda. The anti-Erdogan neocons began spreading the ludicrous canard that the coup was a false-flag operation staged by the Turkish leader himself. It was the real thing. Even Turkey’s opposition parties sided with Erdogan’s AK."

Last edited:
I thought republicans hated Turkey these days? Have you turned your back on your love for Putin and Assad?

By the way the pilot who shot Russia's airplane was a leader of the US led coup d'etat against Erdogan.

Want to know how much I care?

You do care, but it makes your idol and your party look very very bad.So you want the issue to go away. It won't. I won't let it.

You don't even know who you support or oppose in that shitstorm over there. You people are nuts.

I thought republicans hated Turkey these days? Have you turned your back on your love for Putin and Assad?

By the way the pilot who shot Russia's airplane was a leader of the US led coup d'etat against Erdogan.

You do care, but it makes your idol and your party look very very bad.So you want the issue to go away. It won't. I won't let it.

You don't even know who you support or oppose in that shitstorm over there. You people are nuts.

So , in conclusion, Obama hates Erdogan, ISIS hates Erdogan.....hummmmmmmmm....what a coincidence

So , in conclusion, Obama hates Erdogan, ISIS hates Erdogan.....hummmmmmmmm....what a coincidence

Obama has been Erdogan's only ally. Putin, Iran, Isis, Hezbollah, and the Kurds all hated Erdogan.

Now Erdogan has joined Putin, Iran, Hezbollah, Assad, and Al Qaeda in their battle against ISIS. And that has convinced you and the GOP to love Erdogan?

Have you forgotten how you demonized Obama for being on Erdogan's side even though he has pushed Muslim extremism in his own country and is trying to slaughter the Kurds?

Actually, nvm. I don't really care what you say. I wish we would wash our hands of the whole mess.

Obama has been Erdogan's only ally. Putin, Iran, Isis, Hezbollah, and the Kurds all hated Erdogan.

Now Erdogan has joined Putin, Iran, Hezbollah, Assad, and Al Qaeda in their battle against ISIS. And that has convinced you and the GOP to love Erdogan?

Have you forgotten how you demonized Obama for being on Erdogan's side even though he has pushed Muslim extremism in his own country and is trying to slaughter the Kurds?

Actually, nvm. I don't really care what you say. I wish we would wash our hands of the whole mess.

Why Were U.S. Troops in Hasakah? No ISIS There - Are U.S. Troops In Hasakah "Advising" Kurds To Attack The Syrian Army?

[August 18] a fight broke out between Syrian Arab Army troops and local Kurdish forces in the predominately Kurdish city of Hasakah in north-eastern Syria. Hasakah, with some 200,000 inhabitants, has held a SAA garrison for years. …

There have been earlier fights but these were local rivalries between Syrian auxiliary National Defense Forces from local Arab (Christian) minorities and some gangs who form a Kurdish internal security force under the label Asayish. Such fights usually ended after a day or two when grown-ups on both sides resolved the conflict over this or that checkpoint or access route.

The Islamic State (grey on the map) once threatened Hasakah but that danger is now far away.

[August 18] another fight broke out, but got serious. The Syrian air force was called in to defend against direct attacks on the SAA garrison and minority quarters.

.…

Okay what part of what I said was wrong? Thanks in advance
You see the world so cut and dry... like a high school or messed up college kid. Let me tell you something when it comes to telling the truth about the middle east Putin has it all over Obama and Hillary. If America knew the level to which Obama and Hillary helped Isis they would scream for impeachment.

Okay what part of what I said was wrong? Thanks in advance
You see the world so cut and dry... like a high school or messed up college kid. Let me tell you something when it comes to telling the truth about the middle east Putin has it all over Obama and Hillary. If America knew the level to which Obama and Hillary helped Isis they would scream for impeachment.
Lol a conservative accusing someone of seeing the world as black and white :rofl:

And look at you Mr. Gray Area... Putin and allies who I hate good, Obama Hillary bad. Hrmph.

Forum List

Back