Why are leftists so obsessed with taking things from the American people?

a tree higher? geez man....you think littering like this is about saving a tree? Please don't speak about climate change or any enviromental matter anymore...it's obvious you dembots aren't really concerned

Notice how they have nothing to say about Biden bombing Norstream or the wales that are dying all the time on the east coast because of their stupid ocean wind farms they want so badly.

Notice how they have nothing to say about Biden bombing Norstream or the wales that are dying all the time on the east coast because of their stupid ocean wind farms they want so badly.
Wales? Dying from wind farms?

Dude…

Take your meds

Wales? Dying from wind farms?

Dude…

Take your meds

Yep, wind farm construction. A sudden upsurge in beached whales started taking place when the wind farm construction began. Since this is relatively new there is nothing conclusive yet, but experts can't really figure out any other reason for this uprising.

But that won't stop the envriowhackos from halting work until more research can be done. F the whales.

Yep, wind farm construction. A sudden upsurge in beached whales started taking place when the wind farm construction began. Since this is relatively new there is nothing conclusive yet, but experts can't really figure out any other reason for this uprising.

But that won't stop the envriowhackos from halting work until more research can be done. F the whales.

Over and over your link says “no evidence”.

By the way I’m sure you’re also opposed to offshore drilling for similar reasons. Right?

No?

Hmmmm

Over and over your link says “no evidence”.

By the way I’m sure you’re also opposed to offshore drilling for similar reasons. Right?

No?

Hmmmm

No I'm not because I'm not much of an environmentalist. Now if I claimed I was and ignore stuff like these whales and the fact the Keystone oil is still crossing the US only in train tanker cars, that would make me a liar, hypocrite or both.

No I'm not because I'm not much of an environmentalist. Now if I claimed I was and ignore stuff like these whales and the fact the Keystone oil is still crossing the US only in train tanker cars, that would make me a liar, hypocrite or both.
So you’re “concerned” about whales being harmed by ocean mapping (without any real evidence) but not concerned about deep sea oil wells.

You sound like a cynical political opportunist and that’s exactly what you are

So you’re “concerned” about whales being harmed by ocean mapping (without any real evidence) but not concerned about deep sea oil wells.

You sound like a cynical political opportunist and that’s exactly what you are

I didn't say I was concerned about it. I was pointing out the leftist hypocrisy of them claiming they were concerned about wildlife and the environment but then choosing one over the other.

Forum List

Back