Why are gay men seen as so much more evil or worse as opposed to lesbians?

Gay men are seen as far more dangerous than lesbians. And seem to be reviled more.

Why is that?
Because straight dudes like to watch lesbians. Not so much on the dude on dude. I personally not to much on any watching. I don't care what you do but do it in private please. Get a fucking room.

Ps. What's up WinterBorn have not ran into ya on here in a minute. Last discussion I remembered was right before your tide put the smack down on my bucs.

Hey! How ya doin? Yeah, the smackdown was harsh. But that Tide team was going to do it to anyone they played. Beating Notre Dame was most satisfying.

Gay men are seen as far more dangerous than lesbians. And seem to be reviled more.

Why is that?
Because straight dudes like to watch lesbians. Not so much on the dude on dude. I personally not to much on any watching. I don't care what you do but do it in private please. Get a fucking room.

Ps. What's up WinterBorn have not ran into ya on here in a minute. Last discussion I remembered was right before your tide put the smack down on my bucs.

Hey! How ya doin? Yeah, the smackdown was harsh. But that Tide team was going to do it to anyone they played. Beating Notre Dame was most satisfying.
I wonder why your quarterback is not garnering more attention in the draft. Can't exactly argue with the points put up this year and against good competition. The scouts must see some thing I don't. Last time we talked I was looking for a place to fish down south during the winter. I am going to run the big boats out of Galveston. Not going to be fishing for a couple years during the winter. Going to run scrap metal to China. Not as fun as fishing but hop on a boat for six months. Get off collect one big freaking check with not one dime spent. Three years of it and I can buy me a new plane . Got my eyes on a twin turbo diesel with pressurized cabin. 1400 miles per hop. Not a bad deal for 3 winters work. I still get to fish summers.

Why is that?

I wonder why your quarterback is not garnering more attention in the draft. Can't exactly argue with the points put up this year and against good competition. The scouts must see some thing I don't. Last time we talked I was looking for a place to fish down south during the winter. I am going to run the big boats out of Galveston. Not going to be fishing for a couple years during the winter. Going to run scrap metal to China. Not as fun as fishing but hop on a boat for six months. Get off collect one big freaking check with not one dime spent. Three years of it and I can buy me a new plane . Got my eyes on a twin turbo diesel with pressurized cabin. 1400 miles per hop. Not a bad deal for 3 winters work. I still get to fish summers.

Mac Jones started off getting no love from the scouts, but it has gotten better. He isn't as mobile as some of the other QBs in this draft, but he is accurate and has a good arm. The biggest asset last season was his ability to hit receivers in stride. The yards after the catch was high. Of course, having the O-line we did and the receiving corp he had makes it easier to look good.

Sounds like a good plan. I am looking at retiring in the nest year or so, and plan to get a boat for my fishing. But probably a cheesy fishing pontoon boat. Makes it easier to get my girl to go if she is comfortable.

Why is that?

Mac Jones started off getting no love from the scouts, but it has gotten better. He isn't as mobile as some of the other QBs in this draft, but he is accurate and has a good arm. The biggest asset last season was his ability to hit receivers in stride. The yards after the catch was high. Of course, having the O-line we did and the receiving corp he had makes it easier to look good.

Sounds like a good plan. I am looking at retiring in the nest year or so, and plan to get a boat for my fishing. But probably a cheesy fishing pontoon boat. Makes it easier to get my girl to go if she is comfortable.
Pontoons are not a bad way to go. They have very little draft which means faster travel and reduced fuel costs. I messed around on a tritune this summer in some pretty rough water on the big lake. I was surprised at how well it handled. 25 foot tritune with 150 horse out board on it. It was doing 25 knots and handled well.

Why is that?
Because they fuck as many men as possible, even married gays are expected to run around on their spouse. They also are known to have sex in public hook up places and have websites dedicated to it.

Gays-Cruising
Find out areas to practice Cruising

Discover new places to practice cruising
Join our community to meet people and share experiences

Welcome to the world's most complete gay directory of areas and spots to practice Cruising.
The cruising is the practice of maintaining relationships in public places anonymously. Cruising commonly takes place in parks, beaches, forests and other spaces next to urban areas, as well as in every kind of public toilets and rest areas of highways.

Why is that?

This Mock Draft has Mac Jones going to the 49ers with the 3rd pick overall. The same Mock Draft has Deonta Smith going with the 6th pick, to Miami.

2021 NFL Mock Draft: Year of the Quarterback – Page 3 – New Arena

Forum List

Back