Why are Democrats stonewalling a border security bill?

Why is that so bad? Immigrants contribute to local economies. They get jobs. And with those jobs comes paychecks. Then they turn those paychecks around to pay for rent, gas, food, clothing, recreation, etc.

Are they driving up the rent for citizens? Bastards!

Don't tell me, they're also contributing to global warming, right?

I mean I don't care. It ain't my country and it damn sure ain't my war. Ukraine has never done a thing for anyone in this country whose name isn't Biden. Russia has not attacked the US nor any of our allies. Next.
You have a hard on for Biden for beating your orange man-ape in the election so let's throw Ukraine under the bus.

Got it.

I thought the people who want to shut down all immigration, back a traitor like Trump, and support Putin and his war in Ukraine were the people who hate America and all it stands for.
We are immigrants who came here LEGALLY and never got a dime from the government.

Your democract Party is Satanic, cheating to stay alive and on a Jihad to destroy America

Putin loves the nation he leads, democrats- not so much

We are immigrants who came here LEGALLY and never got a dime from the government.

Your democract Party is Satanic, cheating to stay alive and on a Jihad to destroy America

Putin loves the nation he leads, democrats- not so much

The law allows immigrants to file for asylum. That's LEGAL. There goes that narrative.

Putin couldn't give a shit about his country, he only cares about himself. This is one of the shared traits of every dictator.

Okay, fair point.

Why is that so bad? Immigrants contribute to local economies. They get jobs. And with those jobs comes paychecks. Then they turn those paychecks around to pay for rent, gas, food, clothing, recreation, etc.

They are good for local economies. And here's the rub, they stay away from government programs. The reason for this is simple, the more they interact with government, the more exposure they have, which increases the likelihood of getting caught.
How many of Tater's 10 million illegals have jobs? Give us a credible number with a link.

The law allows immigrants to file for asylum. That's LEGAL. There goes that narrative.

Putin couldn't give a shit about his country, he only cares about himself. This is one of the shared traits of every dictator.

The law allows immigrants to file for asylum. That's LEGAL.

The law doesn't force us to allow them to stay in the country for years and years before their fake claim is heard by a judge.

The law allows immigrants to file for asylum. That's LEGAL.

The law doesn't force us to allow them to stay in the country for years and years before their fake claim is heard by a judge.
They are also expected to file for asylum in the first country encountered. None of these phony asylum seekers did that unless they are Mexican or Canadian citizens and then they have no claim to asylum.

Forum List

Back