Why are blacks such cowards?

By all accounts blacks resent whites, of course I'm generalizing, I know not all blacks feel that way but I believe the majority do. Take assclapius for example, he believes that everything the white man has was stolen form the black man. That sounds like resentment to me.
Just remember that, if that's the case, they were raised in a culture that fed into that. Anyone, anyone who is raised in such a culture is more likely to feel that way, even worse when it becomes inter-generational.

You can't turn a culture around on a dime, and sadly, too many have a vested political interest in actively maintaining the status quo, slowing the process down even more.

So if the culture is one that harbors animosity then there is no way to change it, the culture is what it is and if anything it's getting worse. So I guess the only thing to do is accept the fact that some blacks hate whites and vice versa and deal with it.

Human beings are pack animals. Distrusting outsiders is natural behavior. The more isolated the group, the more likely there will be distrust. There will always be people who hate other people because of the way they look, or talk, or where they were born, or what religion, or any of a million other differences. People have killed because they didn't like the sports team the other person supported.

You can't control this in other people. You can only control it in yourself.

Pack animals?

Have you ever owned a pack animal? I have and they are very trusting animals.

A pack animal is a type of animal that runs in packs. Dogs, cats, dolphins, humans, etc.

Pack animal - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

A pack animal or beast of burden is a working animal used by humans as means of transporting materials by attaching them so their weight bears on the animal's back; the term may be applied to either an individual animal or a species so employed. The term pack animal is sometimes used in contrast to draft animal, which is a working animal that typically pulls a load behind itself (such as a plow or a wheeled cart) rather than carrying cargo directly on its back.

I stated:
"blacks resent whites, of course I'm generalizing, I know not all blacks feel that way"

Your first sentence indicates you didn't fully understand my statement.

No one is keeping them from buying nice homes in nice neighborhoods, so stop with the bullshit. As a matter of fact the government forces banks to make house loans to people that can't afford them. That's what got us into the recession to begin with.
What is the point of talking to you when all you do is lie.

You should've responded with one word to prove he's a liar: Redlining

It would be a factor if it was proven that all institutions are guilty of it. Fact is only a handful of banks have been accused of redlining.

How convenient it is to forget the push by Carter, Clinton and Obama to push banks to make home loans to people with weaker credit, Bush the younger was also guilty of this.

In the years leading up to the housing crash, public data suggest that black would-be homeowners in Detroit were 70 percent more likely than white borrowers to receive a risky subprime loan from the now-defunct lender New Century Mortgage Company. This is the central statistic embedded in a 70-page lawsuit filed Monday in New York against Morgan Stanley, the investment bank that went on to purchase a large share of those loans for repackaging in mortgage-backed securities.
The suit, filed by the ACLU and the National Consumer Law Center, alleges that a kind of "reverse-redlining" became the norm in Detroit.

Were Big Banks Guilty of Racial Discrimination in the Housing Crisis - CityLab
No one forced the banks to make bad loans you nit. They did it out of greed. This was what I meant by you being a liar but on second thought, since you can't understand what you read, you are probably just really stupid.

Yes banks were in fact forced to make bad loans.

The CRA forces banks to make loans in poor communities, loans that banks may otherwise reject as financially unsound. Under the CRA, banks must convince a set of bureaucracies that they are not engaging in discrimination, a charge that the act encourages any CRA-recognized community group to bring forward. Otherwise, any merger or expansion the banks attempt will likely be denied.

The Government Did It - Forbes
It's nice that you found an op ed piece to confirm your stupidity instead of looking up what the CRA did. It did not force banks to make loans period.

Ok. You are a coward. Want to have a serious conversation with me?

Why do you think I'm a coward and are you capable of a serious conversation?

You see your response? Yet you think you can call an entire group of people you have never met "cowards" and then don't think you have anything to do with them not wanting to talk with you. A serious conversation requires both sides to not just talk but to listen. Listening requires you make an attempt to understand the other point of view, not just wait for them to shut up so you can talk.

Of course I do, I wrote it.

And yes I can call an entire group cowards if I so desire. It's called freedom. Free to express one's views, free to have an opinion....etc.

I'm waiting for other points of views, but so far all I've seen is whining.

You know, you not only aren't listening to me you aren't even listening to you. The only person whining is you.

You are right. I'm not listening, I'm reading. And from what I've read, is appears that you are whining.

I'm sure it does to you.

Lonestar didn't say "no one". Can you people ever be honest?

No one is keeping them from buying nice homes in nice neighborhoods, so stop with the bullshit.

Lets see how he gets out of this one folks, shhhhh

Nothing to "get out of", you can argue semantics all you want, the fact is banks were forced to make bad loans and if anyone is keeping blacks out of nice homes is blacks themselves.

Why do you think I'm a coward and are you capable of a serious conversation?

You see your response? Yet you think you can call an entire group of people you have never met "cowards" and then don't think you have anything to do with them not wanting to talk with you. A serious conversation requires both sides to not just talk but to listen. Listening requires you make an attempt to understand the other point of view, not just wait for them to shut up so you can talk.

And yes I can call an entire group cowards if I so desire. It's called freedom. Free to express one's views, free to have an opinion....etc.

You know, you not only aren't listening to me you aren't even listening to you. The only person whining is you.

You are right. I'm not listening, I'm reading. And from what I've read, is appears that you are whining.

I'm sure it does to you.

I would not say it if it weren't true.

Just remember that, if that's the case, they were raised in a culture that fed into that. Anyone, anyone who is raised in such a culture is more likely to feel that way, even worse when it becomes inter-generational.

You can't turn a culture around on a dime, and sadly, too many have a vested political interest in actively maintaining the status quo, slowing the process down even more.

So if the culture is one that harbors animosity then there is no way to change it, the culture is what it is and if anything it's getting worse. So I guess the only thing to do is accept the fact that some blacks hate whites and vice versa and deal with it.

Human beings are pack animals. Distrusting outsiders is natural behavior. The more isolated the group, the more likely there will be distrust. There will always be people who hate other people because of the way they look, or talk, or where they were born, or what religion, or any of a million other differences. People have killed because they didn't like the sports team the other person supported.

You can't control this in other people. You can only control it in yourself.

Pack animals?

Have you ever owned a pack animal? I have and they are very trusting animals.

A pack animal is a type of animal that runs in packs. Dogs, cats, dolphins, humans, etc.

Pack animal - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

A pack animal or beast of burden is a working animal used by humans as means of transporting materials by attaching them so their weight bears on the animal's back; the term may be applied to either an individual animal or a species so employed. The term pack animal is sometimes used in contrast to draft animal, which is a working animal that typically pulls a load behind itself (such as a plow or a wheeled cart) rather than carrying cargo directly on its back.
Didnt I explain to you that in this context he meant animals that live in packs dummy?

Lonestar didn't say "no one". Can you people ever be honest?

No one is keeping them from buying nice homes in nice neighborhoods, so stop with the bullshit.

Lets see how he gets out of this one folks, shhhhh

Nothing to "get out of", you can argue semantics all you want, the fact is banks were forced to make bad loans and if anyone is keeping blacks out of nice homes is blacks themselves.

Semantics?

Were Banks were forced before or after you said no one?

I'm sure it does to you.

I would not say it if it weren't true.

That's nice. Have a good day.

Why are black people such cowards? That's not the first question I ask but it is definitely one of them that should be answered. Here is my list.

Why do black people smell bad?
Why aren't black people capable of critical thinking?
Why don't black people get angry so easily?
Why do black people commit so many crimes?
Why are black people the most racist race?

Why are black people such cowards? That's not the first question I ask but it is definitely one of them that should be answered. Here is my list.

Smell bad? I think you are smelling your upper lip or the wet dog smell you exude due to mixture of hair lice and stringy hair you possess..

Critical thinking? Many Blacks excel at critical thinking.

Get mad easily? Whites go mad all the time for no reason at all.

Commit crimes? Whites commit more crime than anyone by far.

Racist race? Black people are too accepting to be honest. If we werent so accepting we would have killed you off when you were still living in caves, eating each other, and painting yourselves blue with chewed up berries like in Brave Heart.

Smell bad? I think you are smelling your upper lip or the wet dog smell you exude due to mixture of hair lice and stringy hair you possess..

Racist race? Black people are too accepting to be honest. If we werent so accepting we would have killed you off when you were still living in caves, eating each other, and painting yourselves blue with chewed up berries like in Brave Heart.
Evidence? I can cite all of my accusations with statistical evidence. You just deny the truth.

Why are blacks such cowards when it comes to discussing racism?

Because they know it's fake, but it's all they have.

There hasn't been anything close to actual racism ever in this country.

The meaning of racism was changed so that segregation, prejudice, and discrimination became the new racism.

Racism is defined as race being a distinguishing characteristic of superiority or inferiority. So you are saying that Jim Crow laws, which were in effect until 1965 and negative image marketing were not by products of racism?

Following are some pictures of some "non racist" ad campaigns from the earlier part of the 20th century.

And before the rest of you have a butt hurt attack about the age of these pictures....remember this is in response to tge statement
Blacks are not cowards when it comes to discussing racism. It's easy to have a straightforward, sincere, interesting, educational conversation with a Black American about race.

Where things go into the toilet is when the PC Police stick their noses into it. That's when any challenge to American Blacks is met with the diversionary scream of "racist!". In a private conversation, an American Black will usually agree that much work needs to be done by everyone.

Yes they are cowards. And no, you can't have a straightforward, sincere, interesting, educational conversation with a Black American about race.

I tried.

You are one person in a population of millions. Just because "you cannot" does not mean others are not able to. Maybe you should re examine what prohibits you.

That is if you really desire to have a two way discussion.
If you only want to be heard, and not listen, that is not a discussion.

jim crow laws ended 1965

not all over the US

what is your excuse now?

Examples?

I tried opening the discussion on another thread but was met with pettifoggers that did nothing to promote the discussion and everything to avoid it.

Makes me wonder what they're afraid of.
We are afraid of your deflections. They do nothing to promote discussion.

Perhaps one day you will man up and grow a pair. You shouldn't have to live in fear.

It is you crackers who are shitting your pants

Evidence? I can cite all of my accusations with statistical evidence. You just deny the truth.
White boy evidence is like a joke. You monkeys make up shit to soothe your inferiority complex. Practically everyone knows that. :laugh:

The meaning of racism was changed so that segregation, prejudice, and discrimination became the new racism.

Racism is defined as race being a distinguishing characteristic of superiority or inferiority. So you are saying that Jim Crow laws, which were in effect until 1965 and negative image marketing were not
by products of racism?

Blacks are not cowards when it comes to discussing racism. It's easy to have a straightforward, sincere, interesting, educational conversation with a Black American about race.

Where things go into the toilet is when the PC Police stick their noses into it. That's when any challenge to American Blacks is met with the diversionary scream of "racist!". In a private conversation, an American Black will usually agree that much work needs to be done by everyone.

Yes they are cowards. And no, you can't have a straightforward, sincere, interesting, educational conversation with a Black American about race.

I tried.

You are one person in a population of millions. Just because "you cannot" does not mean others are not able to. Maybe you should re examine what prohibits you.

jim crow laws ended 1965

not all over the US

what is your excuse now?

Racism is defined as race being a distinguishing characteristic of superiority or inferiority. So you are saying that Jim Crow laws, which were in effect until 1965 and negative image marketing were not by products of racism?

Following are some pictures of some "non racist" ad campaigns from the earlier part of the 20th century.

And before the rest of you have a butt hurt attack about the age of these pictures....remember this is in response to tge statement

I tried.

jim crow laws ended 1965

not all over the US

what is your excuse now?

Read the post that I was answering, you illiterate swine.

The person that I was responding to stated "there has never been anything close to actual racism in this country".

I presented Jim Crow as evidence that. there was, and everyone here knows that it ended in 1965.

Pay attention dumbass..

Last edited:

There are some blacks that speak the truth, who are very courageous, likeThomas Sowell.

What has Sowell said about racism?

I'm a lousy typist and it would take me days to tell you what Sowell has said about racism. All I can do is provide you this link and give you access to his voluminous writings:

thomas sowell and racism - Google Search
I would also ask you to check out the many books he has written. I think the man is an absolute genius. I've read about a dozen of his books and my very favorite was an old one, Is Reality Optional and Other Essays.

Ok. Then start with evidence that black people "smell bad", and I will adress all of them from there.

And just going by pesonal experience, I have encountered rancid individuals from different parts of the world al over and no one race has a monopoly on exceptional hygiene.

There are some blacks that speak the truth, who are very courageous, likeThomas Sowell.

What has Sowell said about racism?

I'm a lousy typist and it would take me days to tell you what Sowell has said about racism. All I can do is provide you this link and give you access to his voluminous writings:

thomas sowell and racism - Google Search
I would also ask you to check out the many books he has written. I think the man is an absolute genius. I've read about a dozen of his books and my very favorite was an old one, Is Reality Optional and Other Essays.

That's an eloquent way of avoiding the question. Thanks

Forum List

Back