Why are blacks generally poor?

Inferior cultures produce unhappy, uncivilized and poor people. Get rid of all aspects of black culture and you'll see black people thrive.

Dear [MENTION=17047]Godboy[/MENTION]
the main thing to get rid of is this fear and victimhood
that makes people project blame onto "other groups"

When black groups "blame rich white corporate culture"
and stay divided from each other instead of helping to break out of
cycles of poverty abuse and oppression,
that perpetuates the victimhood mentality.

This is the same mentality you demonstrate here,
by saying the problem is coming from "all aspects of black culture"

So that means we'd have to get rid of your attitude also!
In order to get rid of the SAME "victimhood projection mentality" you have that
is also keeping blacks and other poor minorities down instead of lifting one another up!

If you can change your attitude
and blame from victimhood/projection,
that is the SAME problem affecting blacks and all political groups divided by this tactic!

So YES we need to get RID of that negative, divisive mentality that disempowers people.

But it's not just affecting blacks but everyone at this point, and I'm not just picking on you, either.
Our whole nation is crippled because of this political division and exploitation.
We are all affected by this, and made to feel helpless as if it some other group that has more control.
When all groups do this, nothing gets done so we all remain as victims, blaming the others.

Do you see how this is such a powerful political ploy> to keep people divided and conquered in hostile
groups so we never coordinate efforts and resources to solve the problems together? Keeps politicians in poiwer and
taxpayers paying the bills while they keep this going, by divided and conquer, just like how the field slaves and houses slaves were kept divided and hostile.

Last edited:
Inferior cultures produce unhappy, uncivilized and poor people. Get rid of all aspects of black culture and you'll see black people thrive.

You'd think they'd want to charge that.:doubt:
Blacks are thriving,they own their own homes,own businesses,new cars and boats.They are doing very well at least in the town where I live.:lol::lol:

so if blacks are not oppressed, why are you bitching?

Why are blacks generally poor? All I can come up with is they just don't care to educate themselves and work hard.

Am I right?

Work hard? When extreme physical labor was needed who'd whites get to do it? Other whites? No they kidnapped and enslaved blacks. Educated? Everyone has the same ability to learn, but not the same opportunities. That's why there's a divide.

"Oberlin was the first college in the United States to regularly admit African-American students, beginning in 1835. Oberlin College's role as an educator of African-American students prior to the Civil War and thereafter is historically significant.[8]"
Oberlin College - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Whites have had access to advanced education from the beginning. Blacks, only about 160 years. If they're 'generally' less educated maybe that's why?

"Harvard University, founded in 1636, claims itself to be (v.i.) "the oldest institution of higher education in the United States""
First university in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

378 years of white education versus 179 years for blacks.

Why are blacks generally poor? All I can come up with is they just don't care to educate themselves and work hard.

Am I right?

Work hard? When extreme physical labor was needed who'd whites get to do it? Other whites? No they kidnapped and enslaved blacks. Educated? Everyone has the same ability to learn, but not the same opportunities. That's why there's a divide.

"Oberlin was the first college in the United States to regularly admit African-American students, beginning in 1835. Oberlin College's role as an educator of African-American students prior to the Civil War and thereafter is historically significant.[8]"
Oberlin College - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Whites have had access to advanced education from the beginning. Blacks, only about 160 years. If they're 'generally' less educated maybe that's why?

"Harvard University, founded in 1636, claims itself to be (v.i.) "the oldest institution of higher education in the United States""
First university in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

378 years of white education versus 179 years for blacks.

looks like people are living longer theses days :eusa_boohoo:

You do understand that ROOTS was a work of fiction, right? It wasn't a historical documentary.

Civilization existed for thousands of years before anyone dreamt of creating a university. Africans were 6,000+ years behind the rest of the world in terms of inventing the wheel. How difficult is it to invent a wheel?

You've never been through Appalachia have you?

I haven't exactly been following this thread, but I extensively traveled the backroads of Appalachia in the late '70s selling of all things... encyclopedias. Most couldn't afford them and many couldn't even read. I saw some of the shittiest poorest living conditions ever.
But... they were happy and content. And cordial and polite.

No.

It's the same reason many (as in most) of the rich folks in this country are so rich.

Inheritance.

It works both ways.

You can inherit poverty as well.

You can inherit Poverty, as well as a work ethic -my ancestors were able to enjoy the fruits of their Labors . The virtues of Laboring and prospering through it was instilled in me from a young age. The Black mans ancestors , those descended from slaves, never had that advantage untill the last few generations. The work ethic ,in far too many Black Families was never instilled in their young -because they were not the benefactors of their own endeavors.

Am I right?

No, you are not. If you understand the definition of the word "generally", it is defined as "in most cases, or as a whole".

The majority of the black populations does not live below the poverty level.

That being said, let's wait for a few minutes for the rest of our cartoon pals to surface and state that those who are not poor rely on welfare, free stuff(whatever that means) and the white population.

SMGDH.

Dear [MENTION=11635]katsteve2012
are you not counting the disproportionate populations of Blacks and other minorities
caught in the cycle of incarceration, poverty, welfare and crime
?

I agree it's more an issue of financial and legal poverty vs. wealth, and not race per se.

But because of the history of disparity among Blacks, who weren't even allowed to own property for 150 years when they were considered property themselves,
that is why there is such a correlation between Black race and poverty.

If you do not recognize and teach that equal property ownership and legal knowledge
is necessary to overcome the cycle of legal abuse and poverty,
you are not helping but doing a grave disservice to deny this critical key to the
problem and its solution.

We absolutely must teach if not require equal education of property laws
and ownership, or else people cannot be equal.

The ones owning property, businesses, apts, or even controlling land through
city and county taxes will always have more power than those who are out of that loop.

So this becomes necessary to teach and experience
if people are ever really going to establish human equality.

That is just reality, sorry to break it to you!

The 3 to 4 areas that I found that determine "how equal people are":
1. legal education and knowledge of the laws and conflict resolution and mediation, due process, checks and balances, equal protections
2. business and property management and financial training and access to credit
3. spiritual knowledge of forgiveness and healing of mind and body, personal and community relationships
4. access or assistance with media technology from computers to production

If people are empowered in 2 or 3 of these areas, you can fake the 4th if you can get someone else to help do it for you.
But if you can barely manage 1 or 2 areas, how do you expect to compete with people who can manage 3 or 4 and hire help to do the rest?

So don't tell me people are equal. We have a ways to go to even recognize
these levels and how they impact inequality and abuse of one group by others;
much less to teach people by setting up access for education and training.

emilynghiem,

Who's fault is this?

Why do you ignore the fact that there were many free blacks that did own property as well as owned slaves themselves?

People are equal, but that doesn't mean equal outcomes.

Forum List

Back