Why are all the Zionists here the same as anti-semites??

I vote EZRA ----nehemiah seems a bit neurotic to me-----but not quite as neurotic as AMOS and none of them are as neurotic as JEREMIAH

EZRA is like ROMMNEY

no babble at all, cupcake.

completely delusional babble ...ezra and nehemiah... 570 ad. ...ishmael. ...churchill ...COMPLETE MADDNESS

Just because you're too retarded too understand what hes talking about, doesn't make what he's saying irrelevant :lol:

you're too retarded to understand what..I am talking about..so again moving forward.. might I suggest

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewXFHTNl-4s]Nefesh B'Nefesh: Careers in Israel - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Wow! The anti - semitism is tangible in this room. To be an anti-zionist is to be an anti-semite. You people leave no doubt about it! I support Israel 4 square. I support Jerusalem as Israels Capitol. And like Ezra and Nehemiah I am fully in support of deporting everyone who doesn't belong there.

As Churchill said, Jerusalem belongs to the Jews. It was them that made her famous! Ha! Ha! Israel was reborn on May 14, 1948, folks. But Israel is over 4000 years old. Do you people understand that? There was no such thing as a Muslim 4000 years ago. Muhammad wasn't born until 570 AD. Let's be real here! Shall we? There were Philistines and that is what we have trying to steal Israeli land. Once again. But the G-d of Israel gave that land to Abraham and his descendants Isaac and Jacob and all the Jews who are there today are the children of Abraham. The Bible makes it clear in Genesis that God called Isaac the son of inheritance. Not Ishmael. So take it up with God. lol. Don't tell me! You don't believe in God!! Oh! I am just waiting for that one. King Solomon said the fool says in his heart there is no God! So feel free to reveal who you are here. I'm waiting. - Jeremiah
You said it so beautifully .Anti-Semites hide behind the cloak of anti-Zionism because they think it somehow makes the ancient hatred more palatable .We see right through it.

We being ?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUGVPBO9_cA]"It's a Trick, We Always Use It." (calling people "anti-Semitic") - YouTube[/ame]

Islamophobia is nothing but the fashionable modern cousin of good old anti-Semitism,
seeping from the same sewers of the collective unconscious,
exploiting the same old prejudices,
transferring to the Muslims all the hatred once directed towards the Jews.

Discuss, please

source: an ex knesset old soldier, wounded in 1948, uri avnery

Uri Avnery's weekly english article

I have been here just one week, now

In all that time, I have yet to see any post by a pro israeli zionist which is at all rational.

Only Irosie 91 will ever ever debate and discuss anything at all.

Anything even mildly critical of israel is met with a barrage of mindless insults

All they do is to post masses of crude propaganda from USA and israeli hate sites....ad nauseam

They slander peoples identity routinely and repeatedly and in groups like a gang; goebeels style

they HAVE no arguments at all.

It is hit shit and run, that's all they ever do

Roudy and Hossfly can be amusing, occasionally

Foreveryoung and Sayit aint quite so bad as the rest

And becauseI know is just as bad on the Arab side

But all the rational people here are the crttics of israel

are there any decent zionists out there?

will you please come forward and make this a decent place???

Zionism is a direct reaction to antisemitism;
first by the Tsars of Russia, then by Hitler
but they became siamese twins
and that's what they are here
Useless comparison.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=cHq25tnZoFs]Son of Hamas Leader: The God of Islam Suffers from Split Personality; Muhammad - a False Prophet - YouTube[/ame]

Wow! The anti - semitism is tangible in this room. To be an anti-zionist is to be an anti-semite. You people leave no doubt about it! I support Israel 4 square. I support Jerusalem as Israels Capitol. And like Ezra and Nehemiah I am fully in support of deporting everyone who doesn't belong there.

As Churchill said, Jerusalem belongs to the Jews. It was them that made her famous! Ha! Ha! Israel was reborn on May 14, 1948, folks. But Israel is over 4000 years old. Do you people understand that? There was no such thing as a Muslim 4000 years ago. Muhammad wasn't born until 570 AD. Let's be real here! Shall we? There were Philistines and that is what we have trying to steal Israeli land. Once again. But the G-d of Israel gave that land to Abraham and his descendants Isaac and Jacob and all the Jews who are there today are the children of Abraham. The Bible makes it clear in Genesis that God called Isaac the son of inheritance. Not Ishmael. So take it up with God. lol. Don't tell me! You don't believe in God!! Oh! I am just waiting for that one. King Solomon said the fool says in his heart there is no God! So feel free to reveal who you are here. I'm waiting. - Jeremiah
Jeremiah falsely alleges: To be an anti-zionist is to be an anti-semite

Jeremiah....appropriate name...thanx for your post

I will concentrate on anti zionism as a respectable pro jewish perspective and not your version of history.

The bible stories are just that....wonderful powerful stories, ......not history as such.

Jews of course have an old history of 2 small old kingdoms in jeremiah's time......in jerusalem, gallilee and today's west bank, but not most of what today is israel;

not ANY of the coast where most modern israelis live today and which I regard as "stolen", mostly......not all but most..

where we are both coming from, I trust, is the greatest good of the greatest number of jews and of all peoples..

You and most jews think we have been fulfilled by claiming and seizing the canaanites' old homeland and jerusalem.

Some but not most Jews want to reclaim our old Jewish home in the west bank...judea and samaria.
That means outright theft and settlements etc. and most jews worldwide are still against that project.

I think the jews would be far better off today if 20th century zionism had never existed.

Until Hitler, my anti zionist view was that of the vast majority of jews, especially in USA and western europe.

And all the religious jewish establishment who said it was not OK to return to palestine until the messiah comes.

Zionists then were mostly secular folx affected by Tsarist pogroms and secular nationalism, and a minority even of those.

My mum's jewish family were and are split down the middle.

One half wrote the Balfour declaration; the other half still kvetches, complains about it, like me!

Hitler changed all that; without hitler, modern Israel would not exist today.

Now my anti-zionist view is the minority.

Anti semitic it is not...for some goyim, non Jews, anti zionism is a mask for being anti jewish but I am as jewish and pro jewish as you or any zionist.

jews are by far the most gifted, talented and influential people in the world that has ever existed.

Not THE chosen or holy people, just hugely gifted by God.

Is that anti jewish enough for you? Almost a pro jewish racist I am!!!

If the jews had instead migrated to USA, UK and the west, I think our huge talents would have been far more fulfilled and better used. If I had been born in Israel, that is what I would do.

Not wasted in fighting, thieving land by force and deception and then lying about it. A huge waste and abuse of God given jewish talent.

So I am miore aligned with the prophet jeremiah who also warned the old kings in the west bank that they were doomed if they did not mend their foolish ways and that is exactly what happened, didn't it??

Of course it is not practical politix to even wish to dismantle the state of israel and I aint saying that.

I just vainly hope for peace for all in israel / palestine...they all have an equal right to exist.....

So I am anti zionist but pro all the semites, not just the jews...

As for Churchill, he was a vicious racist against Arabs and Indians too.

He was a great war leader for just 2 years when British survival was at stake in 1940 and 1941, a very great writer, and a very brave man, albeit a bipolar alcoholic.

And also a great war criminal responsible for the deaths of millions of innocent German civilians burned in their houses, Indian peasants in Bengal deliberately starved to death ,and Kurds whom he bombed with poison gas like saddam.....and lots more besides

We Brits dumped him out of power in the biggest ever landslide in our whole election history after the war in 1945.

So he carries absolutely zero authority..............

TO SUM UP, IN MY VIEW ISRAEL THE JEWISH PEOPLE WOULD BE BETTER OFF WITHOUT THE MODERN (MOSTLY STOLEN) STATE OF ISRAEL

AND SO MOST JEWS THOUGHT BEFORE HITLER ; I STILL DO NOW

Well I am stictly non messianic...(mess-iahs just make a mess....) and I cherish my non prophet status,

but I can still wish that he, or more likely she ...........the true messiah if she exists .........would bloody well hurry up and appear.

Until there is true peace in that war hole, Jerusalem, I aint going there and no one even half sane would, either.

i can kvetch and wail at zionist stone walls here, thankyou very much

Last edited:
DEFINING ZIONISM AS SIMPLY RECOGNIZING ISRAEL RIGHT TO EXIST IS NONSENSE AND ISRAEL WAS BORN FROM TERRORISM NOT THE ASHES OF THE HOLOCAUST AND THE EVENTS OF WW2 TO NOT GIVE LICENSE TO VIOLATE OTHERS IN THE SAME MANNER

Anti-Zionists Holocaust Survivor - YouTube

good definition ''exactly like Nazi's talking ''
welcome back famaturk

finished your thesis, seviglim?

The israelis are NOT abusing the pals in the way they were exterminated by Nazis, nor is any Israeli a nazi.

Israel is about ethnic cleansing, not genocide.

The Armenians were also mostly ethnically cleansed too rather than deliberately wiped out; that was a terrible side effect but not Turkey's actual intention.

If you think Israel is nazi, then so was Ottoman Turkey.

If Israel was nazi there would be no palestinians left; instead there are about 10 times as many as there were in 1948 all over the bloody world.

bloody useless nazis the israelis aint they!!

But very good at ethnic cleansing, stealing land and lying about it.

Better liars than you turks, by far.

Last edited:
DEFINING ZIONISM AS SIMPLY RECOGNIZING ISRAEL RIGHT TO EXIST IS NONSENSE AND ISRAEL WAS BORN FROM TERRORISM NOT THE ASHES OF THE HOLOCAUST AND THE EVENTS OF WW2 TO NOT GIVE LICENSE TO VIOLATE OTHERS IN THE SAME MANNER

welcome back famaturk

The israelis are NOT abusing the pals in the way they were exterminated by Nazis, nor is any Israeli a nazi.

The Armenians were also mostly ethnically cleansed too rather than deliberately wiped out; that was a terrible side effect but not Turkey's actual intention.

If Israel was nazi there would be no palestinians left; instead there are about 10 times as many as there were in 1948 all over the bloody world.

why offended i did not say anything .. when someone critize about Jews why you behaving like you are under attack ? .. i did not mean all Jews like Nazis ... but in this forum you can see some examples being like Nazis... aof course there's fascist Turks too .. of course there's fascist Palestianians too .. the point ..Is it true that Israel doing now ?

welcome back famaturk

why offended i did not say anything .. when someone critize about Jews why you behaving like you are under attack ? .. i did not mean all Jews like Nazis ... but in this forum you can see some examples being like Nazis... aof course there's fascist Turks too .. of course there's fascist Palestianians too .. the point ..Is it true that Israel doing now ?
famaturk

i was only criticising your choice of the word nazi

words matter...you need to choose accurate ones.that's all

like nazis means total wipe out, extermination

not true of israel or turks

that's all I was saying

just like people accuse turkey of genocide which you rightly object to

israelis don't like it either

so don't do it, tamam???

Who are you meeting Kvech? Certainly not Zionists! I am a Zionist. As you identify yourself as an anti-Zionist you do understand that what you are saying is that Israel doesn't have a right to exist. This is very sad to hear. You see, Israel was birthed from the ashes of the holocaust. The ovens of Aushwitz and for this reason the price is too high, unable to calculate, indeed there is no price we can place on what the Jews sacrificed in order to have Israel returned to them. So as you can see there will be no Sovereign State of Palestine. Not now, not 100 years from now, not ever. Feel free to share your thoughts. The Jews have paid too high a price for this land to ever give it up. Let's investigate this claim of yours about Zionists! Ha! Ha! I find the very idea quite preposterous but as I am in the mood to be amused I'll discuss it with you. - Jeremiah

Jeremiah, I take it you're Jewish?

if so, you should be careful when mentioning the Holocaust. People don't like to hear about it, they tend to think we believe the Holocaust (some will call it the HoloHOAX) is nothing but a card that the Jews like to use, they forget it was a real event that happened and took the lives of 6 million Kedoshim of Am Israel, of them mothers, sisters and brothers, grandfathers, uncles and nieces.

Those are scars from which they expect our nation for simply recover, and "how much more can you Jews talk about the Holocaust? blah blah blah" and all that.

So yeah, we should be careful when mentioning that.

Second fact is that, Palestine, what is it, anyway? The Arabs call themselves "Palestinians" though this words is meaningless, ever since 67' and even before. Who are the Palestinians? the Jews of the land of Israel at that time are also Palestinians, are they not?

"Palestine", originally "Falastin", is an ethos adopted by the Arabs who sat here, over the Philisitines who've sat here. But here's the catch. They are NOT Filisitines. They were ARAB nomads who immigrated in tribes, while the Felisitines were SAILORS originated from EUROPE.

so who are the Palestinians? What are they don't here, WHAT is their connection to the land called Judeah?

Who are you meeting Kvech? Certainly not Zionists! I am a Zionist. As you identify yourself as an anti-Zionist you do understand that what you are saying is that Israel doesn't have a right to exist. This is very sad to hear. You see, Israel was birthed from the ashes of the holocaust. The ovens of Aushwitz and for this reason the price is too high, unable to calculate, indeed there is no price we can place on what the Jews sacrificed in order to have Israel returned to them. So as you can see there will be no Sovereign State of Palestine. Not now, not 100 years from now, not ever. Feel free to share your thoughts. The Jews have paid too high a price for this land to ever give it up. Let's investigate this claim of yours about Zionists! Ha! Ha! I find the very idea quite preposterous but as I am in the mood to be amused I'll discuss it with you. - Jeremiah

if so, you should be careful when mentioning the Holocaust. People don't like to hear about it, they tend to think we believe the Holocaust (some will call it the HoloHOAX) is nothing but a card that the Jews like to use, they forget it was a real event that happened and took the lives of 6 million Kedoshim of Am Israel, of them mothers, sisters and brothers, grandfathers, uncles and nieces.

Those are scars from which they expect our nation for simply recover, and "how much more can you Jews talk about the Holocaust? blah blah blah" and all that.

Second fact is that, Palestine, what is it, anyway? The Arabs call themselves "Palestinians" though this words is meaningless, ever since 67' and even before. Who are the Palestinians? the Jews of the land of Israel at that time are also Palestinians, are they not?

"Palestine", originally "Falastin", is an ethos adopted by the Arabs who sat here, over the Philisitines who've sat here. But here's the catch. They are NOT Filisitines. They were ARAB nomads who immigrated in tribes, while the Felisitines were SAILORS originated from EUROPE.

so who are the Palestinians? What are they don't here, WHAT is their connection to the land called Judeah?

I don't think that reminding us about the Holocaust and its relationship to Zionism...You are right the Holocaust took the lives of many relatives of people I have met...That's why I support a safe-haven for Jews and hope they realize that the only way to survive in the long-run is intergration with the Palestinians...

You of course Lipush are a right-wing Zionist who seeks seperation by going into the religious marlarkey of god-given land bullshiite.

The filistines, the Palestians don't exist, blah blah blah...refusing to deal with the truth.

I don't think that reminding us about the Holocaust and its relationship to Zionism...You are right the Holocaust took the lives of many relatives of people I have met...That's why I support a safe-haven for Jews and hope they realize that the only way to survive in the long-run is intergration with the Palestinians...

You of course Lipush are a right-wing Zionist who seeks seperation by going into the religious marlarkey of god-given land bullshiite.

The filistines, the Palestians don't exist, blah blah blah...refusing to deal with the truth.

Bring a proof that the philisitines are the Palestinians.

Saying I'm a rightists zionists whatever, doesn't mean my statement isn't accurate.

So bashing won't be a proving me wrong thing

Saying I'm a rightists zionists whatever, doesn't mean my statement isn't accurate.

Bashing? Why don't you post a link that proves that the Arabs who lived in an area now called Israel did not exist? Did the Jewish people exist when there was no Israel?

You religious people are the worst warmongers using fantasies to justify yiour wars.

your demand makes no sense PEEBALLS >>>> "Why don't you post a link that proves that the Arabs who lived in an area now called Israel did not exist? Did the Jewish people exist when there was no Israel?

you demand proof of a negative.

The fact that jews existed
when there was no Israel is easy---by virtue of a VERY VERY VERY extensive written history and literary output over the entire 2000 years since the romans destroyed jerusalem

Before the romans destroyed jerusalem---there was also an extensive written history ----in several languages----none of them were arabic and none described an "arab" people in the area now called "israel" Also---by about 500 BC----the PHILISTINE society was extinct----it is thought that as seafaring people they simply left an unproductive area which was being wracked by wars. It would have been nice if there were "arabs" in Israel/Judea----2000 years ago---there would be some record of the pre islamic arabian "culture" At things are now---since muslims like to destroy the artifacts of prior cultures----there is no chance of digging up arabia and finding anything

"Zionism" does not mean the same thing as "Israel's right to exist" but, I believe that the statement that was made is that often, the notion of "anti-zionist" is a way of denying Israel's right to exist. Can one be an anti-zionist and still accept Israel's right to exist? If the answer is "no" then there is little that can be had in the way of rational discourse as the two sides cannot agree on a specific and necessary premise to be a platform for debate and discussion.

[www.youtube.com/watch?v=uW3a1bw5XlE]Israeli Minister "We always use the anti-Semitism trick or bring up the Holocaust" - YouTube

Gee, thanks for the non-answer. When you start to use real words and maybe even original thoughts, feel free to let me know.

Bashing? Why don't you post a link that proves that the Arabs who lived in an area now called Israel did not exist? Did the Jewish people exist when there was no Israel?

You religious people are the worst warmongers using fantasies to justify yiour wars.
FYI, PBel

Jews to no one's land

Amin Al Husseini: Nazi Father of Jihad, Al Qaeda, Arafat, Saddam Hussein and the Muslim Brotherhood - Tell The Children The Truth - Homepage

FYI, PBel

Jews to no one's land
let me try and make peace here; shed more light than heat about the Philiiistines

both Lipushi and Pbel are partly right, as I understand it

Philistines were known as "the sea people" and came most likely from Crete or somewhere in the Aegean Sea around Greece and Turkey.

So they were NOT semitic or indigenous, originally.

They did not have a written language and they disappeared eventually, but into the native populations of Gaza and the southern coast of what is now israel.

So the Gazans and southern pals will have Philistine DNA mixed with the canaanite and other native DNA.

The same applies to the Hittites who were also there; they came from what is now turkey and they did have the very first written language of any Indo Euopean peoples........Greeks, Persians, Kurds, North Indians but NOT Turks or semites.

So Philistines did become ONE ingredient of Pals especially around Gaza.

You are both partly right.

Rosie may know more; she usually does.!!

I would think both Philistine and Hittite DNA would show up in DNA tests as distinct from Jewish or Arab DNA.

What is NOT true, Lipushi, is that the pals are just descendants of recent Bedouin or Saudi Arab immigrants.

The Bedouins have been around all of palestine and all its neighbours as long as anyone else!

They move around, true, but usually the same journeys from one year to the next.

Last edited:
"Zionism" does not mean the same thing as "Israel's right to exist" but, I believe that the statement that was made is that often, the notion of "anti-zionist" is a way of denying Israel's right to exist. Can one be an anti-zionist and still accept Israel's right to exist? If the answer is "no" then there is little that can be had in the way of rational discourse as the two sides cannot agree on a specific and necessary premise to be a platform for debate and discussion.

[www.youtube.com/watch?v=uW3a1bw5XlE]Israeli Minister "We always use the anti-Semitism trick or bring up the Holocaust" - YouTube

Gee, thanks for the non-answer. When you start to use real words and maybe even original thoughts, feel free to let me know.

I feel an Israeli minsters opinion ( she expresses in real words) has more weight than my opinion and observations alone

Forum List

Back