UN, Global Media Silent As 80 Hamas Gaza Rockets Slam Israel - Bad PR?

cant believe you wrote that, doc; its far too long

so its wrong for arabs to use PR firms is it??

when jews own so many of them in madison avenue?

israeli PR underfunded?

who are you trying to kid??

you zionists here are lousy at hasbara......maybe you need to hire someone too!!

It's so funny how their tactics change over the years. Simply from 2008 it's been changing.

Now they act is if the rockets came out of the sky.

And overlook the rockets and missile dropped on Gaza that killed 10 Palestinians.

the only people who launch rockets into populated areas BLINDLY----are filthy rapist pigs, pimps and their whores---ie the population of Gaza Bombing those areas from which the pigs, pimps and whores launch their poison baby brain smashing bombs is called -----LEGAL BATTLE AGAINST STINKING NABI ASS LICKING DOGS

It's so funny how their tactics change over the years. Simply from 2008 it's been changing.

And overlook the rockets and missile dropped on Gaza that killed 10 Palestinians.
Why is it so difficult to admit that your brethren start up in Gaza with their rockets, and then Israel retaliates. No doubt you want the Israelis to take everything your terrorist brethren throw at them. By the way, it looks like you will be glued to your computer and message boards all weekend, same as every weekend, while boys your age in America are leading a normal life like hanging out with friends. I hope you at least go outside once in a while for some fresh air and a walk up and down your street to get some exercise.

"because" does support shariah law-----in shariah law----tossing rocks or bombs at jews is LEGAL----but it is a capital crime for jews to toss rocks or bombs in return-----Muslims consider this sort of filth "DIVINE"

Why is it so difficult to admit that your brethren start up in Gaza with their rockets, and then Israel retaliates. No doubt you want the Israelis to take everything your terrorist brethren throw at them. By the way, it looks like you will be glued to your computer and message boards all weekend, same as every weekend, while boys your age in America are leading a normal life like hanging out with friends. I hope you at least go outside once in a while for some fresh air and a walk up and down your street to get some exercise.

Hey I'm not a liar like you.

When Palestinians for rockets first I admit it.

Too bad for you, Israel invaded in beit Hanoun with special forces and tank fire. That killed one Palestinian.

This was met with a response on the border with mortar rounds fired at Israeli troops.

Too bad for you, Israel invaded in beit Hanoun with special forces and tank fire. That killed one Palestinian.

This was met with a response on the border with mortar rounds fired at Israeli troops.

wrong again 'because' the gazans even produce stinking sluts with bombs on their stinking whorish asses --------you are a liar

wrong again 'because' the gazans even produce stinking sluts with bombs on their stinking whorish asses --------you are a liar

Typical response when you can't face the facts.

Rockets get launched by dumbass jihadi word-soup named gangs, and those 10 should've known that rockets can fly in both directions, of course. Doh.

It takes a TINNIE to giggle and giggle over the thread that makes note of 80 BABY BRAIN SMASHING NAIL BOMBS------for those who do not know why
he laughs-----I can help you understand because I have seen intraopertive
videos of desperate attempts to save those children hit by the bombs
tinnie so enjoys-----and autopsy videos. The bombs are loaded with
metal shards----sometimes simply nails and screws-----which have been
soaked in COUMADIN----the same stuff used in rat poison----it is an anti
coagulant,. The metal shards are jettisoned out from the bomb when it
strikes ground in a radius of a few hundred feet and close to the ground--
perfect to the DELIGHT OF TINMORE---for penetration thru the relatively
soft skull of a child ---because of the coumadin---coagulation is
blocked-----the brain is rendered a soupy mess and leaks out of the
cracked skull of the child like Ketchup to the delight of TINMORE who
dances with joy at the though of not only dead jewish children-----but dead