Why are all the Zionists here the same as anti-semites??

DEFINING ZIONISM AS SIMPLY RECOGNIZING ISRAEL RIGHT TO EXIST IS NONSENSE AND ISRAEL WAS BORN FROM TERRORISM NOT THE ASHES OF THE HOLOCAUST AND THE EVENTS OF WW2 TO NOT GIVE LICENSE TO VIOLATE OTHERS IN THE SAME MANNER

Anti-Zionists Holocaust Survivor - YouTube

good definition ''exactly like Nazi's talking ''
Amin Al Husseini: Nazi Father of Jihad, Al Qaeda, Arafat, Saddam Hussein and the Muslim Brotherhood - Tell The Children The Truth - Homepage

So this holocaust survivor sounds like a Nazi to you ?? no wonder your view is so distorted

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gsqj3HH4NVk&feature=related]Anti-Zionists Holocaust Survivor - YouTube[/ame]

Wow! The anti - semitism is tangible in this room. To be an anti-zionist is to be an anti-semite. You people leave no doubt about it! I support Israel 4 square. I support Jerusalem as Israels Capitol. And like Ezra and Nehemiah I am fully in support of deporting everyone who doesn't belong there.

As Churchill said, Jerusalem belongs to the Jews. It was them that made her famous! Ha! Ha! Israel was reborn on May 14, 1948, folks. But Israel is over 4000 years old. Do you people understand that? There was no such thing as a Muslim 4000 years ago. Muhammad wasn't born until 570 AD. Let's be real here! Shall we? There were Philistines and that is what we have trying to steal Israeli land. Once again. But the G-d of Israel gave that land to Abraham and his descendants Isaac and Jacob and all the Jews who are there today are the children of Abraham. The Bible makes it clear in Genesis that God called Isaac the son of inheritance. Not Ishmael. So take it up with God. lol. Don't tell me! You don't believe in God!! Oh! I am just waiting for that one. King Solomon said the fool says in his heart there is no God! So feel free to reveal who you are here. I'm waiting. - Jeremiah
You said it so beautifully .Anti-Semites hide behind the cloak of anti-Zionism because they think it somehow makes the ancient hatred more palatable .We see right through it.

We being ?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUGVPBO9_cA]"It's a Trick, We Always Use It." (calling people "anti-Semitic") - YouTube[/ame]
very good video, eots, thanx

Oh my look more anti-semetic holocaust surviving Nazi-jews..hiding their hatred for the Jewish people with fancy shmancy words about justice, peace and morality and stuff

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2xAFickdPk]Holocaust Survivor Protests Israeli Hanukka Christmas Massacre in Gaza - 2009 - YouTube[/ame]

Who are you meeting Kvech? Certainly not Zionists! I am a Zionist. As you identify yourself as an anti-Zionist you do understand that what you are saying is that Israel doesn't have a right to exist. This is very sad to hear. You see, Israel was birthed from the ashes of the holocaust. The ovens of Aushwitz and for this reason the price is too high, unable to calculate, indeed there is no price we can place on what the Jews sacrificed in order to have Israel returned to them. So as you can see there will be no Sovereign State of Palestine. Not now, not 100 years from now, not ever. Feel free to share your thoughts. The Jews have paid too high a price for this land to ever give it up. Let's investigate this claim of yours about Zionists! Ha! Ha! I find the very idea quite preposterous but as I am in the mood to be amused I'll discuss it with you. - Jeremiah
Thankyou for another good post jeremiah.

Well i certainly DO believe Israel has a right to exist and so does Palestine

And all the humans in both, equally.

i agree that anti-zionism is often a cloak for anti-semitism and a denial of Israel's right to exist but that has never ever been true of me.

So the question becomes, What kind of Israel and also, what kind of Palestine?

And the biggest question of all, possibly...

What, exactly is a Jewish State?

Is that the same as Israel as such?

I do not know the answers to these questions as my views are changing as a result of being here.

But I think I know the right questions, at least.

Do be careful of kneejerk, especially, as Lipushi says, holocaust kneejerk.

it can lead you to very dangerous places in your head and heart.

That's all i want to say, now but I will try and say what I think a Jewish state that i could fully support could be later.

Last edited:
Oh my look more anti-semetic holocaust surviving Nazi-jews..hiding their hatred for the Jewish people with fancy shmancy words about justice, peace and morality and stuff

Holocaust Survivor Protests Israeli Hanukka Christmas Massacre in Gaza - 2009 - YouTube
Remember, remember, the 11th of september The Gunpowder Treason and plot;
I see of no reason why Gunpowder Treason
Should ever be forgot....

EOTS:

in england we say the 5th of November...our gunpowder plot in 1605

That starts in 25 minutes time

I can hear fireworks right now.

So, eots, may I wish you a happy 5th of November from the home city, London, of your favourite rhyme!!

i shall be even happier on 6th and 7th November if Obama wins...

that's worth a whole lot of celebrations so Romney and his neocons dont make big fireworks in Iran and fuck knows where else!!

Boom Boom for today...safe ones, that is!!

Last edited:
"Recognition of a Palestinian state by most countries of the world does not mean denying or negating the existence of the State of Israel."

--From a confidential Israeli Foreign Ministry report whose conclusions regarding the de-legitimization of Israel in the world completely oppose the Israeli government's policies. (Maariv Hebrew)**

"Recognition of a Palestinian state by most countries of the world does not mean denying or negating the existence of the State of Israel."

--From a confidential Israeli Foreign Ministry report whose conclusions regarding the de-legitimization of Israel in the world completely oppose the Israeli government's policies. (Maariv Hebrew)**

ok...stop making sense ..you will confuse them

Holocaust Survivor Protests Israeli Hanukka Christmas Massacre in Gaza - 2009 - YouTube

EOTS:

So, eots, may I wish you a happy 5th of November from the home city, London, of your favourite rhyme!!

that's worth a whole lot of celebrations so Romney and his neocons dont make big fireworks in Iran and fuck knows where else!!

its My birthday...Nov 5th !

EOTS:

Take the day off tomorrow and have a Happy Birthday. For that matter, take off the rest of the month.

"Zionism" does not mean the same thing as "Israel's right to exist" but, I believe that the statement that was made is that often, the notion of "anti-zionist" is a way of denying Israel's right to exist. Can one be an anti-zionist and still accept Israel's right to exist? If the answer is "no" then there is little that can be had in the way of rational discourse as the two sides cannot agree on a specific and necessary premise to be a platform for debate and discussion.

[www.youtube.com/watch?v=uW3a1bw5XlE]Israeli Minister "We always use the anti-Semitism trick or bring up the Holocaust" - YouTube

Gee, thanks for the non-answer. When you start to use real words and maybe even original thoughts, feel free to let me know.

He can't because he has no thoughts and is too busy playing with his youtube. :D

EOTS:

there you go....coincidence, synchronicity, psychic or what?

Islamophobia is nothing but the fashionable modern cousin of good old anti-Semitism,
seeping from the same sewers of the collective unconscious,
exploiting the same old prejudices,
transferring to the Muslims all the hatred once directed towards the Jews.

Discuss, please

source: an ex knesset old soldier, wounded in 1948, uri avnery

Uri Avnery's weekly english article

I have been here just one week, now

In all that time, I have yet to see any post by a pro israeli zionist which is at all rational.

Only Irosie 91 will ever ever debate and discuss anything at all.

Anything even mildly critical of israel is met with a barrage of mindless insults

All they do is to post masses of crude propaganda from USA and israeli hate sites....ad nauseam

They slander peoples identity routinely and repeatedly and in groups like a gang; goebeels style

they HAVE no arguments at all.

It is hit shit and run, that's all they ever do

Roudy and Hossfly can be amusing, occasionally

Foreveryoung and Sayit aint quite so bad as the rest

And becauseI know is just as bad on the Arab side

But all the rational people here are the crttics of israel

are there any decent zionists out there?

will you please come forward and make this a decent place???

Zionism is a direct reaction to antisemitism;
first by the Tsars of Russia, then by Hitler
but they became siamese twins
and that's what they are here

Not a jew, zionist or someone that cares about israel.

I don't hate muslims, I hate them back.

The core of islam is murder, torture and fear.

There is more than enough public actions to prove this, and nearly nothing to counter it.

EOTS:

there you go....coincidence, synchronicity, psychic or what?

Indeed

"Pres Obama is evil.

How do I know?

Only an evil person would cover up multiple murders to get re-elected."

Like Israeli leaders Peres, Olmert and Livni who all started wars to try and get re elected

and they all lost the elections after thousands died

Obama...stopped the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan

Romney will start Israel's war in Iran; Obama wont.

Last edited:
Bashing? Why don't you post a link that proves that the Arabs who lived in an area now called Israel did not exist? Did the Jewish people exist when there was no Israel?

You religious people are the worst warmongers using fantasies to justify yiour wars.
FYI, PBel

Jews to no one's land
let me try and make peace here; shed more light than heat about the Philiiistines

both Lipushi and Pbel are partly right, as I understand it

Philistines were known as "the sea people" and came most likely from Crete or somewhere in the Aegean Sea around Greece and Turkey.

So they were NOT semitic or indigenous, originally.

They did not have a written language and they disappeared eventually, but into the native populations of Gaza and the southern coast of what is now israel.

So the Gazans and southern pals will have Philistine DNA mixed with the canaanite and other native DNA.

The same applies to the Hittites who were also there; they came from what is now turkey and they did have the very first written language of any Indo Euopean peoples........Greeks, Persians, Kurds, North Indians but NOT Turks or semites.

So Philistines did become ONE ingredient of Pals especially around Gaza.

You are both partly right.

Rosie may know more; she usually does.!!

I would think both Philistine and Hittite DNA would show up in DNA tests as distinct from Jewish or Arab DNA.

What is NOT true, Lipushi, is that the pals are just descendants of recent Bedouin or Saudi Arab immigrants.

The Bedouins have been around all of palestine and all its neighbours as long as anyone else!

They move around, true, but usually the same journeys from one year to the next.
You of course have no proof of the people in Gaza having "Philistine DNA" other than what you like it to be, in fact there is no such thing as Philistine DNA, but in reality the Gazan's are identical in DNA and everything to their closest relatives the Egyptian Arabs. Which is why the founder of the Palestinian movement Yasser Arafat was born and raised in Egypt As everyone knows the Arabs hijacked the name Palestinian circa 1967, up to that time they called themselves ANYTHING BUT THAT, because it applied only to the Jews of the area. So there goes that mumbo jumbo theory.

What a bunch of hogwash that was. The great thing about the Internet is people can come on and act like they know what their talking about, and receive standing ovations for their bullshit from other morons like themselves, meanwhile, in the real world, it's all baloney.

Last edited:
"Pres Obama is evil.

How do I know?

Like Israeli leaders Peres, Olmert and Livni who all started wars to try and get re elected

O'Bama is appeasing his masters, the Mullahs. Don't you get it yet?

"Pres Obama is evil.

How do I know?

Lies, then assumptions.

You're dismissed.

"Pres Obama is evil.

How do I know?

Obama didn't stop jackshit, the Iraq war was already stopped by Bush's surge, which Obama was against but found it convenient to take credit for, and then he managed to somehow screw it all up in Afghanistan and turn a winning situation with the people on our side, into a loosing one with the Taliban and Al Qaeda moving back in.

Forum List

Back