Why are all the Zionists here the same as anti-semites??

Hating and killing arabs must be a nice way of life. :lol:
[/QUOTE=tarzan] As I know, Arab and Jews are hating each other; Arab hates Jews because Jews refuse to accept Muhhamad claim as a Prophet; On the other hand Jews hate Arab because Arab targeting Jews as object for killing( As instructed by the Book).Am I right ?

Hating and killing Arabs must be a nice way of life, you said; Are you Jew?

Zionism has nothing to do with hating Arabs. Zionism is not at all about Arabs.

Wake up, sheesh! Zionism is about taking land by force and expelling arabs one by one.
Wow! by YOUR definition, Zionism sure has been a failure. There are all those Arabs here, and we only have 1/10th of 1% of the Middle East.

Luckily, we Zionists don't use YOUR definition, and consequently, Zionism has been a HUGE success.

happy0148.gif

For successful murdering, thieving, raping and pillaging-----see the handbook-----AL KORAN and review the GLORIOUS AGE OF ISLAMIC CONQUEST--------and ---more lately the Biafran, East Pakistanin, Armenian --etc etc etc Genocides the populations of -----the ''others'' certainly did not rise------in some cases the WHOLE PROBLEM WAS "SOLVED" ----Adolf abu ali------tried to emulate al nabi------but ----was not even close in SUCCESS in the FINAL SOLUTION issue as was al nabi in arabia----<<< a land which was later considered "holy" by his ass lickers for the HOLY FEAT OF COMPREHENSIVE GENOCIDE
Rosie

Biafran, East Pakistanin, Armenian genocides

none of these was religious in cause

all were territorial or geo strategic

religion was only a factor, not the cause

Zionists are anti-semites, otherwise, why would they subject their people to nasty arabs and car bombs, rockets and a future nuke from Iran...

Part of the reason so many jews fled to Israel was----to get away from people like Ima

Hating and killing arabs must be a nice way of life.
[/quote=tarzan] Wahhabist Arabs are also human being, reminding and educating them are better than hating and killing;If we appreciate humanism , they can be educated to being civil and ethical, satisfied with their earning all these time, by force and deception to other Nation which are not Arab, and ashamed to continue their invading other Nation ( INFIDEL Nation) using Muslims immigrants as a weapon.

Arabs are lousy agnostics.
[/QUOTE=tarzan] I agree that Arab Wahhabist are agnostic, by the facts they know Arabics writing compared to Non Arab Muslims who only drilled to memorize with out understand the meaning;as consequence Arab Wahhabist is Muslims class I as compared to Non Arab Muslims which is Muslims Class II. Is this a fact or not, what do you think?

Part of the reason so many jews fled to Israel was----to get away from people like Ima

I'm just pointing out a fact: Zionists are anti-semites, otherwise, why would they subject their people to nasty arabs and car bombs, rockets and a future nuke from Iran...

If Zionists didn't hate Jews, they wouldn't have settled in the WORST PLACE IN THE WORLD for Jews to go. It's a fact, not even simply a personal opinion.
Can you think of a worse place the Jews could have set up shop? And in fact, they would have been safer staying in Europe after WWII. Even Florida is safer than Israel, isn't it iro? :D

I'm just pointing out a fact: Zionists are anti-semites, otherwise, why would they subject their people to nasty arabs and car bombs, rockets and a future nuke from Iran...

If Zionists didn't hate Jews, they wouldn't have settled in the WORST PLACE IN THE WORLD for Jews to go. It's a fact, not even simply a personal opinion.
Can you think of a worse place the Jews could have set up shop? And in fact, they would have been safer staying in Europe after WWII. Even Florida is safer than Israel, isn't it iro? :D
quite true for once dear

The issue FOR israel is the possibility of a measure of control in keeping people like IMA out-------Jews do not have that hope in Florida-----which is chock full of people like Ima----hence the high crime rate------and other places in which jews tend to land----like New York City has the same problem Then there is las vegas------more arab sheiks there than in saudi arabia

The issue FOR israel is the possibility of a measure of control in keeping people like IMA out-------Jews do not have that hope in Florida-----which is chock full of people like Ima----hence the high crime rate------and other places in which jews tend to land----like New York City has the same problem Then there is las vegas------more arab sheiks there than in saudi arabia
shake 'em out of vegas

like god's fart sandy did in atlantic shitty.............

So not being a rabid zionist makes me responsible for the crime in places in the US where there are large concentrations of Jews? iro, did your usual bag of malarkey run out, because this makes no sense... even for you.

Forum List

Back