Why America is done

I almost envy your naive outlook. However as an adult I've had to put aside childish things, and childish ways. And in doing so, I realize that your idea of what constitutes success, growth, and strength; differ greatly from mine. Yet... Here we are. Still occupying the same country. I'm not going anywhere. And I'm not likely to change my mind. So... Now what? What to do when half the country disagrees with you..?
For me, continue to live my life in this great country the best I can and avoid creating an identity around pissing and moaning about every single political/societal norm I believe personally affects me because of some new fad/trend/group I disagree with. Because no rational individual wants to hear that shit.

You mean she's unhappy because now dumbass voters like you are destroying society?

No shit!!!?

Why should anyone be happy about that?
Yet, you can provide no examples of myself 'destroying society'. Nor can you provide examples of ''stolen elections' or voter fraud', and many of the other things you magaturds spew. You're 100% useless. A drive-by troll.

Yet, you can provide no examples of myself 'destroying society'. Nor can you provide examples of ''stolen elections' or voter fraud', and many of the other things you magaturds spew. You're 100% useless. A drive-by troll.
Sure I can. This whole promotion of transgenderism is one example. Thousands of examples of voter fraud have been provided in this forum. Woke morons like you make these claims whenever anyone shoot's down your latest idiocy.

Americans are understandably suffering from hard economic times due to massive inflation, inflation that has many causes, one of which is massive government spending

Their answer? They want another stimulus. That's right, over 60% of Americans want more massive spending.

The government education system has purposefully created a society of retards doomed to a bleak future.

Ain't democracy grand?

And with both parties recently agreeing to more massive spending of trillions of dollars for such things as funding pregnant transgender woke Ukrainian men righting Russians and climate change whose pronoun of choice have yet to be determined, the wish that their own government will spend another dime on them ever again seems a bit of a stretch.

Merry Christmas America.

Democrats violate the Constitution and Rule of Law ...

...defraud the FISA Court, violate the Patriot Act, and trample Americans' rights by illegally spying on them ...

...initiate historic scandals, commit treason, conduct criminal failed coup Impeachments based on zero crime, zero witnesses and zero evidence - except what they criminally manufacture ...

...take bribes, engage in self-enriching ponzi schemes, engage in insider trading, launder money for Russian Oligarchs, take money from our enemies ...

....hide evidence of their own crimes, obstruct justice, committ perjury....

...destroy the economy by waging war against the #1 resource on which this nation's economy is based, use COVID as a tool to control citizens through LOCK-DOWNS, maskmandates, and expetiental vaccine madates, ....

...gas / diesel shortages, food shortages, supy chain crisis, massive rise in heating energy costs, food costs, Bidenflation...

...Open Borders, illegal invasions, aiding/ abetting Cartels, human / child / sex / drug trafficking...

...weaponized partisan govt agencies, threats, intimidation, political prisoners, torture, govt-protected liberal domestic terrorists, over 150 churches damaged / burned destroyed...

...Democrats threatening USSC Justices, calling for threats againstthem, doxxing them, calling for actual insurrection, undermining the govt/ USSC, inciting pitical assassinations, &the DOJ regusing to enforce laws intended to keepUSSC Justices safe...

Govt-funded/ collaborated/ coordinated 1st Amendment violations - Censorship, silencing, sreading if lies/ propaganda / disinformnation THEY claim is a threat to our Democracy...

Dementia-ravaged racist, lying, criminal, treasnous, compromised, cognitively impaired politicians being given the Presidency because they are easy-manipulated puppets...

...unstoppable, continuous election fraud / theft that is defended...

$31+ TRILLION dolar debt with Democrats / RINOs throwing gas on the fire, gas pedal down, betraying the nation (Omnibus) with no care for the futre...

...and 2 more years of Biden?!

Yeah, the United States is done. Stick a fork in her. 'Rome' is burning...the greatest civilization / Empire in the world's history is in the midst of collapse.

Will the last American out please bring the flag..?!

Forum List

Back