Why America is done

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Americans are understandably suffering from hard economic times due to massive inflation, inflation that has many causes, one of which is massive government spending

Their answer? They want another stimulus. That's right, over 60% of Americans want more massive spending.

The government education system has purposefully created a society of retards doomed to a bleak future.

Ain't democracy grand?

And with both parties recently agreeing to more massive spending of trillions of dollars for such things as funding pregnant transgender woke Ukrainian men righting Russians and climate change whose pronoun of choice have yet to be determined, the wish that their own government will spend another dime on them ever again seems a bit of a stretch.

Merry Christmas America.

Americans are understandably suffering from hard economic times due to massive inflation, inflation that has many causes, one of which is massive government spending

Their answer? They want another stimulus. That's right, over 60% of Americans want more massive spending.

The government education system has purposefully created a society of retards doomed to a bleak future.

Ain't democracy grand?

And with both parties recently agreeing to more massive spending of trillions of dollars for such things as funding pregnant transgender woke Ukrainian men righting Russians and climate change whose pronoun of choice have yet to be determined, the wish that their own government will spend another dime on them ever again seems a bit of a stretch.

Merry Christmas America.
Almost everyone I know wants a job, not a stimulus check.

The two aren't mutually exclusive. Even people with jobs want freebies. The Democrat Party understands this

If you have a job, you're generally not left wanting a job.

My friends have jobs.

I've generally found its a good idea to hang around folks with similar goals. Ambitious successful people tend to motivate you to be more successful and ambitious.

And most of those folks have jobs. At least in my friend group.

My friends have jobs.

I've generally found its a good idea to hang around folks with similar goals. Ambitious successful people tend to motivate you to be more successful and ambitious.

No, they don't. Your friends sit around on the porch waiting for their welfare checks.

Just like you.

Idiots can't seem to understand how inflation occurs and what primarily drives it.

When costs go up because we impose illegal economic sanctions on Russian oil, that is not "inflation".
Inflation is where prices go up after prosperity causes more spending competition for existing goods.

No, they don't. Your friends sit around on the porch waiting for their welfare checks.

Just like you.

You're projecting, West. Just because your life didn't turn out the way you thought it would doesn't mean I'm similarly limited.

Hang out with folks that have better goals, discipline and drive. It will do wonders for your defeated attitude.

When costs go up because we impose illegal economic sanctions on Russian oil, that is not "inflation".
Inflation is where prices go up after prosperity causes more spending competition for existing goods.

Inflation has been on the rise since the supply chain crisis of 2020 or so. Russia's attack on Ukraine certainly didn't help though.

You're projecting, West. Just because your life didn't turn out the way you thought it would doesn't mean I'm similarly limited.

Hang out with folks that have better goals, discipline and drive. It will do wonders for your defeated attitude.

Get as much cash as you can lay your hands on right now and we will compare.

Get as much cash as you can lay your hands on right now and we will compare.

West, you're on these boards constantly. No one with drive and ambition spends that much time being bitter on a chat board.

Get better friends. Go out and live a little. Meet new and interesting people.

It will do you good.

My friends have jobs.

I have a job but don't want a job.

West, you're on these boards constantly. No one with drive and ambition spends that much time being bitter on a chat board.

Get better friends. Go out and live a little. Meet new and interesting people.

It will do you good.

I am retired. I can lay hands on around 18,000 right now. How about you?

I am retired. I can lay hands on around 18,000 right now. How about you?

I'm still productive and driven, West. You rest and we ambitious and goal driven folks will keep making the world go round.

Though seriously....get outside a bit. You radiate a seething bitterness. You don't need to live like that.

I'm still productive and driven, West. You rest and we ambitious and goal driven folks will keep making the world go round.

Though seriously....get outside a bit. You radiate a seething bitterness. You don't need to live like that.
That is what happens when you retire and lose your purpose in life.

I have a job but don't want a job.

Maybe a different job?

I used to do what I love professionally and was fairly successful at it. If I showed you some of my work, there's maybe a 1 in 20 chance you'd recognize it.

But I do what I love as a side gig now.....as I can follow what feeds me rather than feeds the market. The job that pays the bills is thoroughly lucrative. But its just a job.

Why would I radiate bitterness when I can do this, and your lying ass can't?

And I was wrong, that is 20,000. I have another 2200 in my billfold.

Your turn

Attachments

• 20221224_220146.jpg
    20221224_220146.jpg
    591.4 KB · Views: 16
  • 20221224_220154.jpg
    20221224_220154.jpg
    318.9 KB · Views: 17

Ahh, the old, "my dick" spat 😂

Forum List

Back