This Is Leftist America

Independentthinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015

Jim’s reaction was initially one of anger toward management but later shifted to the policymakers.

The State of Personal Finance in America Q2 2023 survey reveals that as essentials become pricier, Americans are cutting back on nonessentials like dining out (31%) and entertainment (30%). Renters, especially those younger than 40, are facing significant challenges, with 64% struggling to keep up with rent, up 18.5% over the last three years. Over half of the population (54%) fears not having enough money for personal expenses, a worry more prevalent among women (57%) and Gen Z (62%).

The economic uncertainty is a financial burden as well as a mental one. Approximately 49% of Americans report that financial concerns heavily impact their well-being, with many experiencing anxiety attacks because of money stress. Inflation remains a top concern, with 59% anxious about affording inflated prices.

Wait a minute, I thought lefties were saying everything's fine? The economy is rosy. Lefties also say Bidenomics is working. Doesn't sound like it to me or to most of Americans.

Last edited:

Jim’s reaction was initially one of anger toward management but later shifted to the policymakers.

The State of Personal Finance in America Q2 2023 survey reveals that as essentials become pricier, Americans are cutting back on nonessentials like dining out (31%) and entertainment (30%). Renters, especially those younger than 40, are facing significant challenges, with 64% struggling to keep up with rent, up 18.5% over the last three years. Over half of the population (54%) fears not having enough money for personal expenses, a worry more prevalent among women (57%) and Gen Z (62%).

The economic uncertainty is a financial burden as well as a mental one. Approximately 49% of Americans report that financial concerns heavily impact their well-being, with many experiencing anxiety attacks because of money stress. Inflation remains a top concern, with 59% anxious about affording inflated prices.

Wait a minute, I thought lefties were saying everything's fine? The economy is rosy. Lefties also say Bidenomics is working. Doesn't sound like it to me or to most of Americans.
This has nothing to do with the left - it's Democrats.

One example of something somewhere is not proof of much of anything or anything one can make any sort of larger point but dang, people sure will try.

This is at a rest stop and sadly businesses have often taken advantage of people at places where they are a captive consumer.

Maybe we should blame this on greed? No?

I can buy two Big Mac meals for that.

One example of something somewhere is not proof of much of anything or anything one can make any sort of larger point but dang, people sure will try.

This is at a rest stop and sadly businesses have often taken advantage of people at places where they are a captive consumer.

Maybe we should blame this on greed? No?

I can buy two Big Mac meals for that.

Of course he will not blame it on that, everything bad that has ever happened in the history of the world is the fault of Dems according to our very own IT

Forum List

Back