Whose side was the Continental Army on?

The Iroquois were in Upstate New York, Pennsylvania and along the shores of two of the Great Lakes. The Iroquois that Lafayette dealt with were in PA and NY.

New France was no where near there.
The Iroquois Confederation with which Lafayette entered into an alliance was in the territory of New France (Louisiana). Your stupidity is getting boring.

from the link I provided:
"Hamilton’s father was James Hamilton, a drifting trader and son of Alexander Hamilton, the laird of Cambuskeith, Ayrshire, Scotland; his mother was Rachel Fawcett Lavine, the daughter of a French Huguenot physician and the wife of John Michael Lavine, a German or Danish merchant who had settled on the island of St. Croix in the Danish West Indies. Rachel probably began living with James Hamilton in 1752, but Lavine did not divorce her until 1758."

And if you were talking about Lafayette, you shouldn't have quoted Peace's post that was talking about Hamilton and had no mention of Lafayette.

The Iroquois Confederation with which Lafayette entered into an alliance was in the territory of New France (Louisiana). Your stupidity is getting boring.

No, it was not. Louisianna is a state along the Gulf Coast. The land that became the Louisianna Purchase was not NY, PA or around the Great Lakes.

I have explained this to you before. Remember me posting several maps?

Hamilton was a bastard child. His mother lived with his father for several years before she divorced her husband (not Hamilton's father)

You checked? Then where ever you checked is either lying or wrong.
You are so in persisting against all the facts that refute the British version of US history that it becomes completely clear that you are a paid foreign agent.

and yes the French helped with securing the freeing of the Colonies from English rule
Yeah, in part you still admit that I'm right.
but the fact remains that Washington and so on were not Natives
I did not say that Washington is native, on the contrary, it is a Brit who fought against the people of the USA and destroyed the Confederation in favor of a partial restoration of colonialism.

Don't involve Hamilton here, this is the same British whore as Washington

Then you should not have quoted Peace's post that said "Hamilton was a bastard son of a damn Duke and where do you think Franklin and Washington ancestry came from you ding bat?"

You are the one who screwed that up.

Then you should not have quoted Peace's post that said "Hamilton was a bastard son of a damn Duke and where do you think Franklin and Washington ancestry came from you ding bat?"

You are the one who screwed that up.
I don't care about Hamilton, fuck off.

These British bitches are counter-revolutionaries, they destroyed the Confederacy of the People of the USA and returned partial power to Britain. It was a compromise that lasted until the time of Trump, the left is always the heirs of these counter-revolutionary pro-British bastards, now the Trumpsters have joined them. So if this political situation continues, the people of the United States will disappear.

I have long believed that the Revolution was partially staged. Yes, we had some battles and soldiers on both sides were sent to their deaths to make it look "good". But likely there was more or less an "agreement" between leaders on both sides to do this. The British likely saw that it was inevitable that they couldn't completely control America so they had to kind of cut her loose in a way...but still maintained control through banking and political plants.

George Washington was revered as a hero by most Americans. I would certainly attest that he was an amazing man and worthy of respect no matter who he may have drank with and exchanged letters with behind the scenes. George Washington had a secret inner circle that even people like John Adams weren't a part of. These people were bound by Masonic oaths before either the Continental provisional government or Britain.

People don't realize today that George Washington was a ruthless land speculator who didn't really respect other people's rights and property in end, although it all sounded good on paper and in speeches. A few years ago, here in a town I used to live in in Pennsylvania where young GW spent alot of time....I discovered some documents in the town historic society telling of a land dispute between GW and an Irish guy 20 years his senior who had run a plantation and the largest trading post in the New World at the time, along the banks of the Allegheny River. Then GW came along and simply said "this is mine" after the other guy had worked this land and actually employed Native Americans to be his couriers in some cases. So it went to court and GW won in a heartbeat and simply took the guys land and his life away in a heartbeat. No doubt this was bigger than GW himself, and was actually a conspiracy involving GW and his Masonic accomplices in the court, to grab this land for military-industrial development...which it was. Immediately after, metalworking furnaces and plants went up there. And two weeks after the case was closed the original and rightful owner committed suicide....or so they say.

So you see, there really is a dark side to the Continental Congress which involves certain people who were working to advance the agenda of European industrialists from within.

Later in 1812 the Brits tried to take us again. But 100 years later everyone acted like the two countries are bosom buddies. I don't buy it. I think that is how British and other European investors keep a thumb on us today...without using guns, troops and bombs....because now that can't do that so easily anymore.

I have long believed that the Revolution was partially staged. Yes, we had some battles and soldiers on both sides were sent to their deaths to make it look "good". But likely there was more or less an "agreement" between leaders on both sides to do this. The British likely saw that it was inevitable that they couldn't completely control America so they had to kind of cut her loose in a way...but still maintained control through banking and political plants.

They returned just after the Philadelphia conspiracy, after the end of the Confederacy. The revolution was real, the British were expelled, but they returned. Nevertheless, the struggle continued, the revolution spread to Europe, and in the USA it became a struggle between federalists and anti-federalists.

George Washington was revered as a hero by most Americans. I would certainly attest that he was an amazing man and worthy of respect no matter who he may have drank with and exchanged letters with behind the scenes. George Washington had a secret inner circle that even people like John Adams weren't a part of. These people were bound by Masonic oaths before either the Continental provisional government or Britain.
In other words, they were the enemies of Free America, foreign agents who acted by deceit, mimicking the Fathers.

People don't realize today that George Washington was a ruthless land speculator who didn't really respect other people's rights and property in end, although it all sounded good on paper and in speeches. A few years ago, here in a town I used to live in in Pennsylvania where young GW spent alot of time....I discovered some documents in the town historic society telling of a land dispute between GW and an Irish guy 20 years his senior who had run a plantation and the largest trading post in the New World at the time, along the banks of the Allegheny River. Then GW came along and simply said "this is mine" after the other guy had worked this land and actually employed Native Americans to be his couriers in some cases. So it went to court and GW won in a heartbeat and simply took the guys land and his life away in a heartbeat. No doubt this was bigger than GW himself, and was actually a conspiracy involving GW and his Masonic accomplices in the court, to grab this land for military-industrial development...which it was. Immediately after, metalworking furnaces and plants went up there. And two weeks after the case was closed the original and rightful owner committed suicide....or so they say.
In general, he supported Northern big capitalists and Southern slave owners, against the people of the USA.

So you see, there really is a dark side to the Continental Congress which involves certain people who were working to advance the agenda of European industrialists from within.

Later in 1812 the Brits tried to take us again. But 100 years later everyone acted like the two countries are bosom buddies. I don't buy it. I think that is how British and other European investors keep a thumb on us today...without using guns, troops and bombs....because now that can't do that so easily anymore.
Especially bad situation since the time of Obama. The anti-federalists are destroyed, the trampsters are the same European whores as the left. Something must be done, otherwise the Revolution will perish. This is a critical moment.

Based on the essence of these political events and the collapse of the Confederacy, it is logical to consider that the Army of Washington fought against the Confederate troops, and the Philadelphia coup of 1787 was a difficult compromise for the United States.

Based on the essence of these political events and the collapse of the Confederacy, it is logical to consider that the Army of Washington fought against the Confederate troops, and the Philadelphia coup of 1787 was a difficult compromise for the United States.

The Confederacy???

What Confederacy are you talking about?

The Caddo, Choctaw, Atakapa, Chitimacha, Houma, Natchez, and Tunica are indigenous to the State of Louisiana ...
And there are populations of Biloxi, Ofo, Alabama and Coushatta that were pushed into Louisiana by European Settlers ... No Iroquois.

Now New France included Iroquois and stretched to the State of Louisiana ...
But Gen, Andrew Jackson and his Choctaw allies are more popular here, especially after kicking the British's asses in the Battle of New Orleans ...
And Jean Lafitte is more popular than some stuffed shirt orphan from French Royalty.

It's different when you know the history, people and the land.

Forum List

Back