Whose side was the Continental Army on?

You are talking about the Thirteen Colonies and their founding and you are confusing them with the Confederate States which you wrote you ass which were the Southern States that left the Union.
And no, I wasn't talking about the British colonies. Confederation was when the colonists had already been expelled and the United States already existed.

What's clear is that when you identify something in the United States as the "Confederacy" ...
You are referring to the Confederate States of America, which is not what you were referring to.

Fuck off fool

The official version has many contradictions. It is logical to assume that these were anti-American troops.
Where on EARTH do you find such nonsense? The Continental army was stood up specifically to fight the Brits and their mercenaries. As for Washington, he was indeed a loyal subject who tried multiple times to gain a commission as a British officer. He was always denied. I find that to be very amusing, actually. By the time of the declaration, he was the greatest driving force behind America's military. He was a skilled soldier, an EXCELLENT combat leader and understood his men and put their welfare first as often as possible.

Poor guy had stomach and bowel issues, chronically, and it made him miserable in the field but he still stayed there with his men, sharing their hardships. There's a tremendous amount written about him but the title: "Father of our country" is not hyperbole. He was amazing and he held the continental army together by his force of will for the first couple of years.

This doesn't fit with the facts. Discussed above
Uh, then did it ever occur to you that perhaps an AMERICAN might actually know more about revolutionary war history and that possibly, just maybe, you could be mistaken?

it becomes completely clear that you are a paid foreign agent.
Oh come on now, little fella. No need to get surly. If you insist on your version that's okay. I wouldn't try to win with it on Jeopardy, though. Just sayin'...

Forum List

Back