Whose side was the Continental Army on?

In fact, the British were a continental army and were defeated by New France, which was freed from the French crown. These were the Indians organized by the French knights.

The British Continental Army and the US Continental Army were two very different armies.

French knights? What french knights?

The Declaration of Independence was before the Articles of Confederation, in 1776. Namely this year the flag was sewn or even earlier.
So by the time the Continental Army was created, the Betsy flag was already there, at least at the very beginning. Then why did they use this British shit instead?

To the west of the British colonies was New France, inhabited by free Indians, and one of the organizers of the Revolution, Lafayette, was from a knightly family. The first constitution of the confederation was in the spirit of the knightly system. I'm pretty sure it was the knights who wanted to free the world from the Germanic elites.

The US was not interested in a "knightly system".

The Declaration of Independence was before the Articles of Confederation, in 1776. Namely this year the flag was sewn or even earlier.
So by the time the Continental Army was created, the Betsy flag was already there, at least at the very beginning. Then why did they use this British shit instead?
Flags change over time!

I swear even a retarded snail has better brain function and reasoning than you!

Hamilton wanted to adopt something that would have made Washington a King but that was rejected.

I remember that story from my second grade history but that is the only time that ever happened.

That is true. Not only was it rejected by Congress, but Washington himself refused it.

Well going by the OP thinking England is really France and France is really China and China is from Uranus, and if anyone denies this then you are the Child Spawn of Chaos from the alternate Universe where I am waking with Ana de Armas daily and she never ages!

The facts is the U.S. Government was founded by Europeans from different parts of Europe and yes the French helped with securing the freeing of the Colonies from English rule but the fact remains that Washington and so on were not Natives and yes Natives along with freed Slaves and Slaves fought for the independence of the Colonies but the historical nonsense by the OP is more ludicrous than me thinking I am King of the Universe!

Damn, you are a fucking idiot if you are going to use a Flag as a reason why to support your ludicrous fucking theories!

You are as fucking stupid as the idiots that believe the Battle Flag of Lee is the Confederate Flag!

I mean how fucking ignorant are you?

The people that fought for fucking independence were English, German-Dutch, French and so on with not far removed ancestry you fucking nimrod!
This is just empty talk, you have not refuted anything.
Hamilton was a bastard son of a damn Duke and where do you think Franklin and Washington ancestry came from you ding bat?
According to my information, he is from a knightly family. We will check it again.
Now the Colonists were Indians that fought the British in the name of the French according to you, so what fucking drugs are you huffing?
No, the colonists are British peasants and their masters.

This is just empty talk, you have not refuted anything.

According to my information, he is from a knightly family. We will check it again.

No, the colonists are British peasants and their masters.

Peace is correct and you are, as usual, wrong.

The US was not interested in a "knightly system".
The system of the Articles of Confederation is close to that of a knight. The US is still much more chivalrous, a cross between European federalism and confederation.

There is. The Iroquois Confederation was in New France, these are his allies.

The Iroquois were in Upstate New York, Pennsylvania and along the shores of two of the Great Lakes. The Iroquois that Lafayette dealt with were in PA and NY.

New France was no where near there.

Yes, I checked. He was from the "nobility of the sword". This is a knightly aristocracy.

The system of the Articles of Confederation is close to that of a knight. The US is still much more chivalrous, a cross between European federalism and confederation.

The US wanted a system of the people and by the people. It does not have a separate knightly class.

Yes, I checked. He was from the "nobility of the sword". This is a knightly aristocracy.

Hamilton was a bastard child. His mother lived with his father for several years before she divorced her husband (not Hamilton's father)

You checked? Then where ever you checked is either lying or wrong.

Forum List

Back