Whose name do you use for the first commandment?

Just your philosophical ramblings. Own them or don't, up to you.
Already did. I can't help it if you thinking "we are the sum of our choices" means a baby is nothing. That's an idiotic argument. Leave it to you to make that dumb argument.

Last edited:
I can't help it if you thinking "we are the sum of our choices" means a baby is nothing
I know you can't help it. The rules of logic existed before you were born.

What is the sum of a baby's choices?

It's nothing.

I can't help that you don't think these philosophical sharts through before posting them.

I know you can't help it. The rules of logic existed before you were born.

What is the sum of a baby's choices?

It's nothing.

I can't help that you don't think these philosophical sharts through before posting them.
So you want to use babies to test the truth of the rule that behaviors have consequences? And you can't see the idiocy of your argument? Why not pick ants? Or rocks? You are moron.

Ah, the old ding dimestore bait and switch.

This won't work on me, sorry.
How was there a switch? Do you not know what it means to be the sum of one's choices? Do you not have a choice in how you behave? Does your behavior not have consequences? What did you think I was talking about? Whether to have eggs or toast for breakfast?

The reason you can't explain the switch, dummy, is because there wasn't one. You're just too full of yourself to admit it.
There sure was. Take all the time you need. I am already bored to tears by the Ding Pedantry Parade. Enjoy.

There sure was. Take all the time you need. I am already bored to tears by the Ding Pedantry Parade. Enjoy.
You want me to guess what you think I switched? Isn't it more likely that I didn't switch anything and caught you with your pants down and you are trying to wriggle free?

Your dishonesty, lack of intelligence and lack of objectivity is on full display.

A soul cannot enter a body until it is an individual , generally on it's first breath. These animals are made human because of us.They are merely vehicles to us.
Now your telling souls what to do. What are souls doing while waiting for a skin sac? Screwing with angels?

Fantasies. Never mind.

Forum List

Back