Whose name do you use for the first commandment?

Yes, which is why knowing God is such a blessing.
Unfortunately many believe they know god when they do not even understand themselves. These are the people who cause so much havoc here on earth. Those who cannot see at all are their own worse enemies and do no one else any favors either.

Spirituality is nothing but a physical state of mind caused by and fully located in the physical system that is your brain.
That is a very physical way to look at it and since we find ourselves visiting a physical world, it's a very pragmatic viewpoint. Fortunately we are much more than that.

He says, while millions of children die of preventable causes daily.

Thank God for that.
Physical death of the body we inhabit is our escape from this physical world; there is no death of the spirit. It is immortal as is the ONE.

Physical death of the body we inhabit is our escape from this physical world; there is no death of the spirit. It is immortal as is the ONE.
I find this type of philosophy to be immoral and unethical. It intentionally chepens the only life you will actually ever have. And presumably those of others

I find this type of philosophy to be immoral and unethical. It intentionally chepens the only life you will actually ever have. And presumably those of others
Believe whatever you wish. I simply have had more information given to me about our lives here.

Forum List

Back