Who's More Stupid, the 75% Or The 25%?

I wonder if Mac placed blame on Obama when Trump polled poorly?

I'm thinking naw, he only has MAGA eyes
Your TDS is showing, again.

I really thought I had made it clear when I wrote, and bolded, and italicized, team effort.

In normal world, that is an indictment of both sides. But your TDS hypersensitivity is stopping you from seeing that.

Should I use bigger font in the future? Would that help?

This is 2022 Mac, not 2016 lol

2016 is when mac's brain became infected with the virus.

Before 2016, his theme was "regressives" and the way the democrat party was dominated by authoritarian leftists who had completely abandoned any semblance of liberalism.

When Trump was elected, a switch went off in his head and he decided to show nothing but solidarity with every Stalinist leftist on this board, instead.

Your TDS is showing, again.

I really thought I had made it clear when I wrote, and bolded, and italicized, team effort.

In normal world, that is an indictment of both sides. But your TDS hypersensitivity is stopping you from seeing that.

Should I use bigger font in the future? Would that help?
Democrats are in control Mac.

DEMOCRATS

2016 is when mac's brain became infected with the virus.

Before 2016, his theme was "regressives" and the way the democrat party was dominated by authoritarian leftists who had completely abandoned any semblance of liberalism.

When Trump was elected, a switch went off in his head and he decided to show nothing but solidarity with every Stalinist leftist on this board, instead.
Pretty accurate

It seems as if you want to imply it's a matter of 75% vs 25% but it would be a poor assumption on your part to think 100% of the 75% who think the country is headed in the wrong direction, think the same direction is the right direction.
I guess they think that everyone thought everything was great before the Evil Hitler Satanic Pedophile Chinese Nazi Deep State Swamp Commies stole the election from Jesus.

Fox News hasn't told them that the numbers before that were lousy, too. It's just status quo.

There is just no communicating with that. They're just mentally calcified within their informational ecosystem.

DEMOCRATS are in control Mac.....

DEMOCRATS
They are just the ones currently to blame and true they deserve a lot of it.
On the other hand, I don't think anybody has been in control since the 90s.

75% of Americans think the country is headed in the wrong direction. ... So, who's more stupid, the 75% or the 25%?

I'm going with the 75%. Here's why. Both major parties are dysfunctional and worthless. Yet, the vast majority of voters keep voting for the shitty candidates they come up with regardless. The voters who do this, who fall for the "lesser-of-two-evils" con over and over again, are the reason our country is doomed.

No, I mean ostensibly, within that 75% you're going to have people who think we should be heading to the right of Biden, people who think Biden should be going further left, and Democrats who might be moderates but still don't think Biden and the Democrats are doing enough to combat the increasingly violent right. I'm saying the 75% isn't unified in which direction the country should be heading.
Yes, it totally boggles my mind that progressives believe that Democrat's failures are because the party wasn't far left enough.

Yes, it totally boggles my mind that progressives believe that Democrat's failures are because the party wasn't far left enough.
Don't worry, will teach you eventually. Or you might teach yourselves punching yourselves in the nutts like this over abortion.

I'm going with the 75%. Here's why. Both major parties are dysfunctional and worthless. Yet, the vast majority of voters keep voting for the shitty candidates they come up with regardless. The voters who do this, who fall for the "lesser-of-two-evils" con over and over again, are the reason our country is doomed.
Both main parties disgust me as well but I never really understood people like you who somehow believe that if you don't vote R or D, the other candidate is just automatically different and therefore better than the two main parties. That's a common theme of Libertarians but includes many others such as Bernie Sanders, etc. In fact, you could even argue that Trump tapped into this in 2016 and was elected because he wasn't really an R or a D, but a Nationalist/Populist. I respectfully say that you are naive if you believe the country's problems will be solved by just voting something different than an R or a D.

Both main parties disgust me as well but I never really understood people like you who somehow believe that if you don't vote R or D, the other candidate is just automatically different and therefore better than the two main parties.
Well, I don't think that. I'm addressing the people who know the candidates are both bad, but still vote for one of them anyway. That's idiotic.

If you seriously think that an R or D candidate is the best one running, then you're not falling for lesser-of-two-evils.
I respectfully say that you are naive if you believe the country's problems will be solved by just voting something different than an R or a D.
No, we'd need to vote for someone who's actually worth a shit. Again, I'm not addressing those who actually think Trump, or Biden, or whoever is the best candidate for the job. I'm talking about the people who try to "strategerize" their vote - ie they listen to who the media thinks are the "frontrunners" and then pick one of them, even if they think both frontrunners suck. Those people are essentially casting fraudulent votes and undermining any chance of escaping the two-party death spiral.

Last edited:
Far left enough means the US becomes Venezuela. The left drools at that thought that they can sit on their stupid asses all day and collect a pay check. Of course like in Venezuela, when there isnt any food left, because no one is working, people start to starve. It is going to be happening here in the US very soon.

75% of Americans think the country is headed in the wrong direction. Rampant non transitory inflation is their biggest concern.

SOURCE? How many of that 75% name inflation as top concern?

But context is that most Americans just about ALWAYS think we are on the wrong track from short term perspective.

Long term history shows otherwise.

Last edited:
Well, I don't think that. I'm addressing the people who know the candidates are both bad, but still vote for one of them anyway. That's idiotic.

If you seriously think that an R or D candidate is the best one running, then you're not falling for lesser-of-two-evils.

No, we'd need to vote for someone who's actually worth a shit. Again, I'm not addressing those who actually think Trump, or Biden, or whoever is the best candidate for the job. I'm talking about the people who try to "strategerize" their vote - ie they listen to who the media thinks are the "frontrunners" and then pick one of them, even if they think both frontrunners suck. Those people are essentially casting fraudulent votes and undermining any chance of escaping the two-party death spiral.
It gets a little old, watching the deck hands pointing the finger at each other while the fucking Titanic sinks.

We have to change a system that that is CAUSING this, one that plays right into the worst behaviors of the wings.

SOURCE? How many of that 75% name inflation as top concern?

But context is that most Americans just about ALWAYS think we are on the wrong track from short term perspective.

Long term history shows otherwise.
God damn stupid illiterate sob, cant do your own fucking research.

Forum List

Back