Who's More Stupid, the 75% Or The 25%?

75% of Americans think the country is headed in the wrong direction. Rampant non transitory inflation is their biggest concern. Democrats are already jumping off the Titanic because they know that voters are going to hold them accountable come the November midterms.

Meanwhile, 25% think that the country is NOT headed in the wrong direction and that Biden and the Democrats shouldn't have to take any responsibility for inflation because they have nothing to do with inflation. Some have even gone as far as to say that presidents and administrations don't have anything to do with inflation BUT that inflation is Trump's fault. Most of those 25% say that the country should continue heading in this same direction that 75% say is the wrong direction. So, who's more stupid, the 75% or the 25%?
What Biden policy is responsible for inflation?

As compared to the profligate spending of every President and Congress since Clinton, regardless of party affiliation?

As compared to the Fed's ZIRP and QE4ever?

This was decades in the making, and a bipartisan clusterfuck.

We have to change a system that that is CAUSING this, one that plays right into the worst behaviors of the wings.

Sadly, any effort to do so falls prey to the partisan mindset. Ranked Choice Voting is a great example. It would take some time, but it could really reverse the proxy civil war that our elections have become. But, while there's nothing remotely partisan about it, Trumpsters have convinced themselves it's a trick. :rolleyes:

Far left enough means the US becomes Venezuela. The left drools at that thought that they can sit on their stupid asses all day and collect a pay check. Of course like in Venezuela, when there isnt any food left, because no one is working, people start to starve. It is going to be happening here in the US very soon.
We are getting closer and closer to Venezuela every day.

God damn stupid illiterate sob, cant do your own fucking research.
Skipping meds today?

The burden is always on the poster to source their own claims. Thats how it works, learn that.

Your link is bad, DOES NOT show how many of that 75% find inflation to be top concern.

Well, I don't think that. I'm addressing the people who know the candidates are both bad, but still vote for one of them anyway. That's idiotic.

If you seriously think that an R or D candidate is the best one running, then you're not falling for lesser-of-two-evils.

No, we'd need to vote for someone who's actually worth a shit. Again, I'm not addressing those who actually think Trump, or Biden, or whoever is the best candidate for the job. I'm talking about the people who try to "strategerize" their vote - ie they listen to who the media thinks are the "frontrunners" and then pick one of them, even if they think both frontrunners suck. Those people are essentially casting fraudulent votes and undermining any chance of escaping the two-party death spiral.
Just out of curiosity, who do you think we should have voted for in the last few presidential elections? The problem is, the presidency is a thankless terrible job and only the stupidest people would even want it. Hence, the good ones don't even run and we're only left with the stupidest people.

SOURCE? How many of that 75% name inflation as top concern?

But context is that most Americans just about ALWAYS think we are on the wrong track from short term perspective.

Long term history shows otherwise.
LOL. I just love how the left ignore what's going on and go full steam ahead toward the iceberg. No course change needed. I would actually like it if the Democrats and the left actually realized the things they have done aren't working. But, they just can't comprehend that. Their policies have to work. Must work. Even though inflation continues chugging along. Stay the course.

As compared to the profligate spending of every President and Congress since Clinton, regardless of party affiliation?

The left do everything they can so that Americans don't have to work, causing a labor shortage which drives up prices. The left do everything they can to raise wages, which just increases inflation all over again. The Democrats weren't content with the stimulus bills that have been passed, they wanted to spend 3 trillion dollars more on top of that and progressives wanted to spend 6 trillion more than we did. Climate change policies and oil and gas regulations also increase inflation. Being anti-business increases inflation. Yes, no matter what, there would have been higher inflation anyway due to the virus and supply/demand issues. But, when those things happened, Democrats threw gasoline on the fire, making the problem far worse.

Just out of curiosity, who do you think we should have voted for in the last few presidential elections? The problem is, the presidency is a thankless terrible job and only the stupidest people would even want it. Hence, the good ones don't even run and we're only left with the stupidest people.
I voted Libertarian (Johnson and Jorgensen). They weren't perfect, but they were the best candidates running.

One would have to aggressively willfully ignorant to not know that, but....

Also, inflation started heading up in March 2020, but Fox News doesn't cover that.

united-states-inflation-cpi.png

LOL. I just love how the left ignore what's going on and go full steam ahead toward the iceberg. No course change needed. I would actually like it if the Democrats and the left actually realized the things they have done aren't working. But, they just can't comprehend that. Their policies have to work. Must work. Even though inflation continues chugging along. Stay the course.

Who is ignoring inflation?

I'm just asking you for the source. Too heavy of a lift?

And do you deny that majority of Americans always think country is headed in the wrong direction?

Last edited:
Who is ignoring inflation?

I'm just asking you for the source. Too heavy of a lift?

And do you deny that majority of Americans always think country is headed in the wrong direction?
It's just so funny watching you guys self destruct. Totally and completely amazing how you just brush off and ignore the average Joe and Jane as if they are nothing but unimportant cogs who refuse to accept your attempt at spinning how horrible the country is doing. I would actually like the Democrats to take note of everything they have done wrong to destroy this country and accept responsibility and change the course of the country by changing their policies. But, the Borg collective is all important and we must keep the Titanic on course toward the iceberg because that is what the Borg collective wants us to do. They refuse to even believe there is an iceberg ahead and we are now at point blank range. Not to worry, though, just stay on this course!

2017: 25% to 73% right direction to wrong direction.
2018: 28% to 68% right direction to wrong direction.
2019: 28% to 70%, right direction to wrong direction.
Pre-election 2020: 13% to 86% right direction to wrong direction.

This has been a team effort, regardless of whether the wingers will admit it.

:rolleyes:

I guarantee you that if this nation did not start out as a wealthier one for the modern Progs, there would be massive social unrest. The globalists have control of Western Europe, Canada, New Zealand, and Australia. They have huge inroads in Japan, South Korea and the United States. 2nd and 3rd World Nations will go wherever the globalists take them. What was Eastern Europe is slowly being absorbed into the globalist world as the memories of Communism dampen.

It's just so funny watching you guys self destruct. Totally and completely amazing how you just brush off and ignore the average Joe and Jane as if they are nothing but unimportant cogs who refuse to accept your attempt at spinning how horrible the country is doing. I would actually like the Democrats to take note of everything they have done wrong to destroy this country and accept responsibility and change the course of the country by changing their policies. But, the Borg collective is all important and we must keep the Titanic on course toward the iceberg because that is what the Borg collective wants us to do. They refuse to even believe there is an iceberg ahead and we are now at point blank range. Not to worry, though, just stay on this course!

Why do you quote me if you just want to talk to yourself?

Nope. Both sane candidates. You guys offered of Mr. Potato Head and a populist conman. No thanks.

"I voted Libertarian (Johnson and Jorgensen). They weren't perfect, but they were the best candidates running."

In other words, you voted for the lesser of 3 evils. They were both idiots, particularly Jorgensen. As I said in a previous post, you are a Libertarian, a party which can't put forth a decent enough candidate worthy of anyone's vote. If you want people to vote other than R's and D's you have to provide a candidate worth voting for.

Why do you quote me if you just want to talk to yourself?
I asked you:

Whats your SOURCE for polling? No answer.
Who is ignoring inflation? No answer.
Do you refute that majority of Americans almost always think country is going in the wrong direction? No answer.
Why do you keep replying to me without answering anything? No answer.

So final questions: what the fuck is wrong with you? Who dropped you on your head so hard you can't answer anything directly?

Forum List

Back