Who's More HOLLYWOOD Than Wynona Ryder?

She does appear to be losing it but it's more sad than funny

Thanks for sharing. :rolleyes-41:
That comment makes me feel uncomfortable

Tom Horn-

Congratulations on gaining the power to "make" peabody feel uncomfortable. That's an awesome power to have. Next time, though, "make" peabody feel smart! Then maybe they can give up their evil liberal ways, and take responsibility for their own feelings

Tom Horn-

Congratulations on gaining the power to "make" peabody feel uncomfortable. That's an awesome power to have. Next time, though, "make" peabody feel smart! Then maybe they can give up their evil liberal ways, and take responsibility for their own feelings

Sorry, I only have the power to do EVIL here. :lol:

Tom Horn-

Sorry, I only have the power to do EVIL here. :lol:

Naw, peabody gave you the power to make them feel.

Wynona Ryder hasn't been in a movie that anyone remembers for the last ten years. Why do we continue credit the political opinions of idiotic Hollywood celebrities when you could get better political insight in a freaking Midwest Grange meeting.

Wynona Ryder hasn't been in a movie that anyone remembers for the last ten years. Why do we continue credit the political opinions of idiotic Hollywood celebrities when you could get better political insight in a freaking Midwest Grange meeting.

Of course...they're perverts and prostitutes but well-paid. Ryder's net worth is $14M for pretending to be crazy....and now she's crazy for real....I wonder who will play her in a movie someday? :tinfoil:

Why would I waste my time on american television, most especially awards shows.
American television produces the highest quality productions in the world. There is a some bullshit too, like the Kardashians, but even that is a million times better than the crap being produced elsewhere. Have you have seen a Mexican soap opera? Pure shit, I assure you.

I didn't know she was still around either.... I used to believe she did have some problems when younger, because she kept getting caught shop lifting, when she had all the money in the world, then some, to pay for it.... it was like she was crying out for help.... She was an extremely talented actress with lots of potential, in her youth...but kept getting in trouble shop lifting etc...

Looks like she is being overdosed by another doctor of the rich and famous, and will end up like Prince or Michael Jackson before we know it! :(

Hopefulyl a friend, loved one, or family was watching and gets her the help she needs and has always needed.

Of course...they're perverts and prostitutes but well-paid. Ryder's net worth is $14M for pretending to be crazy....and now she's crazy for real....I wonder who will play her in a movie someday? :tinfoil:

There it is folx.

Tom Horn's real reason for pretending he actually knows an actress well enough to know she's mentally ill. She's made a good living and Tom Horn is a failure. Bet he doesn't know her at all and has no clue as to her mental health. He, otoh, is still the sick twitch I said he is.

Note to Tom Horn - get off your fat butt and earn your own way.

And quit whining and please - quit the transparent name dropping because you're not impressing anyone.

Forum List

Back