Who's More HOLLYWOOD Than Wynona Ryder?

Why would I waste my time on american television, most especially awards shows.

Typical RWNJ - attacking and making fun of people for perceived mental illness.

OP - a sick twitch.

Maybe she was high but that's not what slimy OP said. He said she's mentally ill because she's a liberal.

Never mind that, as usual, RWNJs have no clue and just lie about others for no reason.

Winona Ryder mocked for facial expressions at SAG Awards

I'm not even sure who these people are but why make fun of what you believe is mental illness?

Anybody wanna bet the OP says he's "christian"? Yep. Bet on it.

Maybe she was high but that's not what slimy OP said. He said she's mentally ill because she's a liberal.

Never mind that, as usual, RWNJs have no clue and just lie about others for no reason.

Winona Ryder mocked for facial expressions at SAG Awards

I'm not even sure who these people are but why make fun of what you believe is mental illness?

Anybody wanna bet the OP says he's "christian"? Yep. Bet on it.

Who'd know mentally ill better than you, Duddly?

That comment makes me feel uncomfortable

Would some play doh help?
huh.gif

Check out her mental health at the S.A.G. awards last night. :lol:

She's a sad case, but not as sad as some dipshit who actually goes to the trouble of watching actors for things to get upset about and posting topics on a political forum about it.

Were you alerted to this clip by the Retard Facebook feed wired to the firebell above your cot?

She's a sad case, but not as sad as some dipshit who actually goes to the trouble of watching actors for things to get upset about and posting topics on a political forum about it.

Were you alerted to this clip by the Retard Facebook feed wired to the firebell above your cot?

Now now Gertrude.....don't get all geeked up and snag your nylons.

Forum List

Back