Who's Killing The Black Men??????

Blacks as a whole, they need to get past this and grow up.

You, as a whole, need to get past your bitter bigotry and grow up.
And you sound like a happy well centered man. So, there is a topic here. I am not it. Blacks are their own worst enemies, not cops or prejudice. And no matter what the press or people like YOU say, until they come to that realization and resolve it, all the marches and protesting against white racism in the world won't fix this mess.
Before the civil rights bill, blacks were their own worst enemy I suppose.
Racism isn't holding blacks back currently. Look at black culture NOW. Treacle. Black on black violence, and the lack of male authority figures, who's fault is that...NOW? Jim crow and the confederacy are long dead. Blacks need training wheels and special parking because of, something that happened 160 years ago?

And you sound like a happy well centered man. So, there is a topic here. I am not it. Blacks are their own worst enemies, not cops or prejudice. And no matter what the press or people like YOU say, until they come to that realization and resolve it, all the marches and protesting against white racism in the world won't fix this mess.
Racism isn't holding blacks back currently. Look at black culture NOW. Treacle. Black on black violence, and the lack of male authority figures, who's fault is that...NOW? Jim crow and the confederacy are long dead. Blacks need training wheels and special parking because of, something that happened 160 years ago?
Look at where blacks have to live, the conditions, what drives them to the "bad" culture.

There's an old saying that says "you can't focus on the present when the past is staring you in the face". My response in regards to slavery would be "then quit shoving in everyone's face so we can focus on what has application today".

Well.... Let's see, who is the greatest foe of the patriarch? Feminists... what Ideology serves as the exclusive forum of the feminist? The Ideological Left... What political party rests as the exclusive platform for the Ideological Left in the United States? The Democrat Party.

WOW~

That was easy...

And it turns out that the Democrats are 100% responsible for the decay of the black culture in the United States.

My goodness, who could have seen THAT comin'?

Every day black men are getting shot and possibly killed in America. The facts of the situation don't seem to matter all that much.

I'm forced to watch CNN at the food court while waiting for my wife to show up and I see yet another street thug being dragged off to a squad car in handcuffs. The media wants to know why??????

Well, if he hadn't resisted he probably wouldn't have even been cuffed and stuffed. But instead he chose to listen to Obama and Al Sharpton. Now he's in jail...or maybe even dead.

A cop can't do anything without liberals crawling all over the crime scene. Trayvon beats the crap out of a Hispanic....who cares. Said Hispanic shoots him......Al Sharpton wants to see some indictments. No justice.....no peace. Hands Up ... Don't shoot!!!

So who really caused so many blacks to attack police officers? And why is the fact that hundres of blacks are attacking other blacks and whites in even greater numbers?

Which somehow justifies the number of unarmed black men being shot by police on a regular basis.

How many is that?

Well.... Let's see, who is the greatest foe of the patriarch? Feminists... what Ideology serves as the exclusive forum of the feminist? The Ideological Left... What political party rests as the exclusive platform for the Ideological Left in the United States? The Democrat Party.

WOW~

That was easy...

And it turns out that the Democrats are 100% responsible for the decay of the black culture in the United States.

Someone emailed me this awhile back.....

Our nation’s top historians reveal that the Democratic Party gave us the Ku Klux Klan, Black Codes, Jim Crow Laws and other repressive legislation which resulted in the multitude of murders, lynchings, mutilations, and intimidations (of thousands of black and white Republicans). On the issue of slavery: historians say the Democrats gave their lives to expand it, the Republicans gave their lives to ban it.
The Democrats:
◦Democrats fought to expand slavery while Republicans fought to end it.
◦Democrats passed those discriminatory Black Codes and Jim Crow laws.
◦Democrats supported and passed the Missouri Compromise to protect slavery.
◦Democrats supported and passed the Kansas Nebraska Act to expand slavery.
◦Democrats supported and backed the Dred Scott Decision.
◦Democrats opposed educating blacks and murdered our teachers.
◦Democrats fought against anti-lynching laws.
◦Democrat Senator Robert Byrd of West Virginia, is well known for having been a “Kleagle” in the Ku Klux Klan.
◦Democrat Senator Robert Byrd of West Virginia, personally filibustered the Civil Rights Act of 1964 for 14 straight hours to keep it from passage.
◦Democrats passed the Repeal Act of 1894 that overturned civil right laws enacted by Republicans.
◦Democrats declared that they would rather vote for a “yellow dog” than vote for a Republican, because the Republican Party was known as the party for blacks.
◦Democrat President Woodrow Wilson, reintroduced segregation throughout the federal government immediately upon taking office in 1913.
◦Democrat President Franklin D. Roosevelt’s first appointment to the Supreme Court was a life member of the Ku Klux Klan, Sen. Hugo Black, Democrat of Alabama.
◦Democrat President Franklin D. Roosevelt’s choice for vice president in 1944 was Harry Truman, who had joined the Ku Klux Klan in Kansas City in 1922.
◦Democrat President Franklin D. Roosevelt resisted Republican efforts to pass a federal law against lynching.
◦Democrat President Franklin D. Roosevelt opposed integration of the armed forces.
◦Democrat Senators Sam Ervin, Albert Gore, Sr. and Robert Byrd were the chief opponents of the 1964 Civil Rights Act.
◦Democrats supported and backed Judge John Ferguson in the case of Plessy v Ferguson.
◦Democrats supported the School Board of Topeka Kansas in the case of Brown v The Board of Education of Topeka Kansas.
◦Democrat public safety commissioner Eugene “Bull” Connor, in Birmingham, Ala., unleashed vicious dogs and turned fire hoses on black civil rights demonstrators.
◦Democrats were who Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. and the other protesters were fighting.
◦Democrat Georgia Governor Lester Maddox “brandished an ax hammer to prevent blacks from patronizing his restaurant.
◦Democrat Governor George Wallace stood in front of the Alabama schoolhouse in 1963, declaring there would be segregation forever.
◦Democrat Arkansas Governor Faubus tried to prevent desegregation of Little Rock public schools.
◦Democrat Senator John F. Kennedy voted against the 1957 Civil rights Act.
◦Democrat President John F. Kennedy opposed the 1963 March on Washington by Dr. King.
◦Democrat President John F. Kennedy, had Dr. King wiretapped and investigated by the FBI.
◦Democrat President Bill Clinton’s mentor was U.S. Senator J. William Fulbright, an Arkansas Democrat and a supporter of racial segregation.
◦Democrat President Bill Clinton interned for J. William Fulbright in 1966-67.
◦Democrat Senator J. William Fulbright signed the Southern Manifesto opposing the Supreme Court’s 1954 Brown vs. Board of Education decision.
◦Democrat Senator J. William Fulbright joined with the Dixiecrats in filibustering the Civil Rights Acts of 1957 and 1964.
◦Democrat Senator J. William Fulbright voted against the 1965 Voting Rights Act.
◦Southern Democrats opposed desegregation and integration.
Democrats opposed:
1.The Emancipation Proclamation
2.The 13th Amendment
3.The 14th Amendment
4.The 15th Amendment
5.The Reconstruction Act of 1867
6.The Civil Rights of 1866
7.The Enforcement Act of 1870
8.The Forced Act of 1871
9.The Ku Klux Klan Act of 1871
10.The Civil Rights Act of 1875
11.The Freeman Bureau
12.The Civil Rights Act of 1957
13.The Civil Rights Act of 1960
14.The United State Civil Rights Commission
Republicans gave strong bi-partisan support and sponsorship for the following
legislation:
1.The Civil Rights Act of 1964
2.The Voting Rights Act of 1965
3.The 1968 Civil Rights Acts
4.The Equal Opportunity Act of 1972
5.Goals and Timetables for Affirmative Action Programs
6.Comprehensive Employment Training Act of 1973
7.Voting Rights Act of Amendment of 1982
8.Civil Rights Act of 1983
9.Federal Contract Compliance and Workforce Development Act of 1988
The Republicans:
◦Republicans enacted civil rights laws in the 1950’s and 1960’s, over the objection of Democrats.
◦Republicans founded the HBCU’s (Historical Black College’s and Universities) and started the NAACP to counter the racist practices of the Democrats.
◦Republicans pushed through much of the ground-breaking civil rights legislation in Congress.
◦Republicans fought slavery and amended the Constitution to grant blacks freedom, citizenship and the right to vote.
◦Republicans pushed through much of the groundbreaking civil rights legislation from the 1860s through the 1960s.
◦Republican President Dwight Eisenhower sent troops into the South to desegregate the schools.
◦Republican President Eisenhower appointed Chief Justice Earl Warren to the Supreme Court, which resulted in the 1954 Brown vs. Board of Education decision.
◦Republican Senator Everett Dirksen from Illinois, not Democrat President Lyndon Johnson, was the one who pushed through the civil rights laws of the 1960’s.
◦Republican Senator Everett Dirksen from Illinois wrote the language for the 1965 Voting Rights Act.
◦Republican Senator Everett Dirksen from Illinois also crafted the language for the Civil Rights Act of 1968 which prohibited discrimination in housing.
◦Republican and black American, A. Phillip Randolph, organized the 1963 March by Dr. King on Washington.
The 1964 Civil Rights Act Roll Call Vote: In the House, only 64 percent of the Democrats (153 yes, 91 no), but 80 percent of the Republicans (136 yes, 35 no), voted for it. In the Senate, while only 68 percent of the Democrats endorsed the bill (46 yes, 21 no), 82 percent of the Republicans voted to enact it (27 yes, 6 no).
Thaddeus Stevens, a Radical Republican that introduced legislation to give African Americans the so-called 40 acres and a mule and Democrats overwhelmingly voted against the bill.
During the Senate debates on the Ku Klux Klan Act of 1871, it was revealed that members of the Democratic Party formed many terrorist organizations like the Ku Klux Klan to murder and intimidate African Americans voters. The Ku Klux Klan Act was a bill introduced by a Republican Congress to stop Klan Activities.
History reveals that Democrats lynched, burned, mutilated and murdered thousands of blacks and completely destroyed entire towns and communities occupied by middle class Blacks, including Rosewood, Florida, the Greenwood District in Tulsa Oklahoma, and Wilmington, North Carolina to name a few.
History reveals that it was Abolitionists and Radical Republicans such as Henry L. Morehouse and General Oliver Howard that started many of the traditional Black colleges, while Democrats fought to keep them closed. Many of our traditional Black colleges are named after white Republicans.
After exclusively giving the Democrats their votes for the past 25 years, the average African American cannot point to one piece of civil rights legislation sponsored solely by the Democratic Party that was specifically designed to eradicate the unique problems that African Americans face today.

Look at where blacks have to live, the conditions, what drives them to the "bad" culture.
70% of their kids born out of wedlock and in single income families.....for starters.

We ALL have to make moral choices in life, it's too bad some people wimp out and hide behind their skin color. Some are Asians, some are white. But blacks? Remember Flip Wilson, with the that high voiced " The devil made me do it"...? I am black, I can screw off and make as mess of things, and IF you are white and notice, that's RACISM. that is how low and nasty this little game has gotten. I notice, Black culture is a screwed up mess. And THEY need to fix it.

I absolutely believe blacks are highly intelligent and capable. I won't mention the black men or women that are extraordinary artists, mathematicians, scholars, you name it. Blacks are also so numbingly stupid and morally bankrupt, and so emotionally crippled and violent, it would make you heartsick. A broken culture and all the finger pointing at white misdeeds won't make that go away.

WOW~

That was easy...

Our nation’s top historians reveal that the Democratic Party gave us the Ku Klux Klan, Black Codes, Jim Crow Laws and other repressive legislation which resulted in the multitude of murders, lynchings, mutilations, and intimidations (of thousands of black and white Republicans). On the issue of slavery: historians say the Democrats gave their lives to expand it, the Republicans gave their lives to ban it.
The Democrats:
◦Democrat Senator Robert Byrd of West Virginia, is well known for having been a “Kleagle” in the Ku Klux Klan.
◦Democrat Senator Robert Byrd of West Virginia, personally filibustered the Civil Rights Act of 1964 for 14 straight hours to keep it from passage.
◦Democrats passed the Repeal Act of 1894 that overturned civil right laws enacted by Republicans.
◦Democrats declared that they would rather vote for a “yellow dog” than vote for a Republican, because the Republican Party was known as the party for blacks.
◦Democrat President Woodrow Wilson, reintroduced segregation throughout the federal government immediately upon taking office in 1913.
◦Democrat President Franklin D. Roosevelt’s first appointment to the Supreme Court was a life member of the Ku Klux Klan, Sen. Hugo Black, Democrat of Alabama.
◦Democrat President Franklin D. Roosevelt’s choice for vice president in 1944 was Harry Truman, who had joined the Ku Klux Klan in Kansas City in 1922.
◦Democrat President Franklin D. Roosevelt resisted Republican efforts to pass a federal law against lynching.
◦Democrat President Franklin D. Roosevelt opposed integration of the armed forces.
◦Democrat Senators Sam Ervin, Albert Gore, Sr. and Robert Byrd were the chief opponents of the 1964 Civil Rights Act.
◦Democrats supported and backed Judge John Ferguson in the case of Plessy v Ferguson.
◦Democrats supported the School Board of Topeka Kansas in the case of Brown v The Board of Education of Topeka Kansas.
◦Democrat public safety commissioner Eugene “Bull” Connor, in Birmingham, Ala., unleashed vicious dogs and turned fire hoses on black civil rights demonstrators.
◦Democrats were who Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. and the other protesters were fighting.
◦Democrat Georgia Governor Lester Maddox “brandished an ax hammer to prevent blacks from patronizing his restaurant.
◦Democrat Governor George Wallace stood in front of the Alabama schoolhouse in 1963, declaring there would be segregation forever.
◦Democrat Arkansas Governor Faubus tried to prevent desegregation of Little Rock public schools.
◦Democrat President John F. Kennedy opposed the 1963 March on Washington by Dr. King.
◦Democrat President John F. Kennedy, had Dr. King wiretapped and investigated by the FBI.
◦Democrat President Bill Clinton’s mentor was U.S. Senator J. William Fulbright, an Arkansas Democrat and a supporter of racial segregation.
◦Democrat Senator J. William Fulbright signed the Southern Manifesto opposing the Supreme Court’s 1954 Brown vs. Board of Education decision.
◦Democrat Senator J. William Fulbright joined with the Dixiecrats in filibustering the Civil Rights Acts of 1957 and 1964.
◦Democrat Senator J. William Fulbright voted against the 1965 Voting Rights Act.
Democrats opposed:
2.The 13th Amendment
3.The 14th Amendment
4.The 15th Amendment
8.The Forced Act of 1871
11.The Freeman Bureau
legislation:
The Republicans:
◦Republicans enacted civil rights laws in the 1950’s and 1960’s, over the objection of Democrats.
◦Republicans founded the HBCU’s (Historical Black College’s and Universities) and started the NAACP to counter the racist practices of the Democrats.
◦Republicans pushed through much of the ground-breaking civil rights legislation in Congress.
◦Republicans fought slavery and amended the Constitution to grant blacks freedom, citizenship and the right to vote.
◦Republicans pushed through much of the groundbreaking civil rights legislation from the 1860s through the 1960s.
◦Republican President Dwight Eisenhower sent troops into the South to desegregate the schools.
◦Republican President Eisenhower appointed Chief Justice Earl Warren to the Supreme Court, which resulted in the 1954 Brown vs. Board of Education decision.
◦Republican Senator Everett Dirksen from Illinois, not Democrat President Lyndon Johnson, was the one who pushed through the civil rights laws of the 1960’s.
◦Republican Senator Everett Dirksen from Illinois wrote the language for the 1965 Voting Rights Act.
◦Republican Senator Everett Dirksen from Illinois also crafted the language for the Civil Rights Act of 1968 which prohibited discrimination in housing.
◦Republican and black American, A. Phillip Randolph, organized the 1963 March by Dr. King on Washington.
The 1964 Civil Rights Act Roll Call Vote: In the House, only 64 percent of the Democrats (153 yes, 91 no), but 80 percent of the Republicans (136 yes, 35 no), voted for it. In the Senate, while only 68 percent of the Democrats endorsed the bill (46 yes, 21 no), 82 percent of the Republicans voted to enact it (27 yes, 6 no).
Thaddeus Stevens, a Radical Republican that introduced legislation to give African Americans the so-called 40 acres and a mule and Democrats overwhelmingly voted against the bill.
During the Senate debates on the Ku Klux Klan Act of 1871, it was revealed that members of the Democratic Party formed many terrorist organizations like the Ku Klux Klan to murder and intimidate African Americans voters. The Ku Klux Klan Act was a bill introduced by a Republican Congress to stop Klan Activities.
History reveals that Democrats lynched, burned, mutilated and murdered thousands of blacks and completely destroyed entire towns and communities occupied by middle class Blacks, including Rosewood, Florida, the Greenwood District in Tulsa Oklahoma, and Wilmington, North Carolina to name a few.
History reveals that it was Abolitionists and Radical Republicans such as Henry L. Morehouse and General Oliver Howard that started many of the traditional Black colleges, while Democrats fought to keep them closed. Many of our traditional Black colleges are named after white Republicans.
After exclusively giving the Democrats their votes for the past 25 years, the average African American cannot point to one piece of civil rights legislation sponsored solely by the Democratic Party that was specifically designed to eradicate the unique problems that African Americans face today.

You left out FDR's concentration camps.

Blacks are also so numbingly stupid and morally bankrupt, and so emotionally crippled ....

You just described yourself. Take care of that before making categorical denunciations of entire groups of people.

I absolutely believe blacks are highly intelligent and capable. I won't mention the black men or women that are extraordinary artists, mathematicians, scholars, you name it. Blacks are also so numbingly stupid and morally bankrupt, and so emotionally crippled and violent, it would make you heartsick. A broken culture and all the finger pointing at white misdeeds won't make that go away.

I think you could say the same about any race, Mary. I will say that the black community appears to commit crimes at a rate that is above what would be expected from their population. What is mean is if the black community made up 20% of the United States population, for example, and they committed 20% of the crimes, we would say "well that makes perfect sense" because the rate of crime is in line with their percentage of the population. But the arrest rate for blacks is much higher than their percentage of the population (I don't specifically recall the exact numbers but they are much higher) so a lot of people use that to suggest that blacks are by nature morally deficient or criminal by nature. That's a dangerous conclusion and quite a jump to make from that statistic.

Just because blacks are arrested at a higher rate does not necessarily mean they commit more crimes. There could be biases among law enforcement that inflate the number of arrests in comparison to other races. There could be financial implications wherein blacks have fewer opportunities and are therefore driven to desperate measures at a higher rate. Desperate people do desperate things regardless of race. There could be political factors that are influencing black people in a negative way that interferes with their ability to succeed.

I tend to favor "nurture" over "nature" in this regard so I reject the idea that blacks are stupid, criminals, blah, blah, blah by nature. Yes, the arrest rate is significantly higher than their percentage of the population...granted...but I would argue that that is a result of cultural and societal influences and not in any way related to some form of genetic predisposition toward deviant behavior. I find that simply insane to suggest.

Ah, I word something wrong and you feel as if your accusations have any merit, great job. Oh, here we go with communism and "failing" again yes, a non-existent system has failed. None the less, I meant to separate the mistreatment part, the enslavement was done by capitalists and they were deprived by the state.
What, an enslavement that ended over 150 years ago? I don't see how you can blame that on the cops.
And the state doesn't deprive blacks.... It actually gives a lot of them a big fat check, paid for by those of us that work, so maybe the workers should complain about being deprived of their money by the state...
Yes, and when was the civil rights bill? I never did blame it on the cops, I typed a sentence wrong, bravo.
What the hell does that have to do with today?
everything! those who forget the past are doomed to repeat it.

Remembering the past doesn't mean we have to allow it to rule our lives, nor does it mean that special considerations must be made for a demographic because of injustices of the distant past. If anyone alive today was a slave or owned a slave, sure....they deserve reparations or condemnation respectively. My ancestors were Huguenots who came to the New World to escape persecution. Should I sue France because Louis XIV issued the Edict of Fontainebleau in 1685?
no not for that
The rest is irrelevant.

Ah, I word something wrong and you feel as if your accusations have any merit, great job. Oh, here we go with communism and "failing" again yes, a non-existent system has failed. None the less, I meant to separate the mistreatment part, the enslavement was done by capitalists and they were deprived by the state.
What, an enslavement that ended over 150 years ago? I don't see how you can blame that on the cops.
And the state doesn't deprive blacks.... It actually gives a lot of them a big fat check, paid for by those of us that work, so maybe the workers should complain about being deprived of their money by the state...
the why did it take another one hundred for black to get the vote and the better part of last century to get equal treatment and education?
the right's fall back argument about the end of slavery does not wash.

Democrats.......

There is a long list of famous Democrats that stood in the way of a lot of this. Don't make me look them up for you because I don't have the time right now.....but one comes to mind.....George Wallace Governor of Alabama...
that was before the democrats grew up and before the republicans sold their soul the religious right.
today Wallace would be considered a communist by the right.

No.....it was before they figured out an angle to get their vote by patronizing them while they're fucking them in the ass...at the same time slandering their opponents.
false justification

Actually, before the Civil Rights bill, blacks were more likely; by a significant percentage to have come from a two parent home, have a High School Diploma, be married with children with a wife at home raising those children, NOT be addled by long term dependence on illicit drugs and earning a living at or above the average income for their respective region.

All of which came to a screeching halt once they were lead to belieb dat duh gumint wuh gonna sendum a check and if dey had mo' keeuhds duh gubmint gonna send'em a bigguh check... .
bullshit!@

WOW~

That was easy...

The Democrats:
Democrats opposed:
2.The 13th Amendment
3.The 14th Amendment
4.The 15th Amendment
8.The Forced Act of 1871
11.The Freeman Bureau
legislation:
The Republicans:
After exclusively giving the Democrats their votes for the past 25 years, the average African American cannot point to one piece of civil rights legislation

sponsored solely by the Democratic Party that was specifically designed to eradicate the unique problems that African Americans face today.
the following is just what gw bush did : it would take a whole site to post all the shit the republicans have pulled through our history.

2001–2009 George W. Bush Administration[edit]
Executive Branch[edit]
  1. Maj. Gen. George Weightman, was fired for failures linked to the scandal.(2007) [55]
  2. Maj. Gen. Kevin C. Kiley resigned for failures linked to the scandal.[56]
  • Felipe Sixto was appointed by President George W. Bush to be his Special Assistant for Intergovernmental Affairs as well as Duty Director at the Office of Public Liaison. He resigned a few weeks later on March 20, 2008 because of his misuse of grant money from the U.S. Agency for International Development when he had worked for the Center for a Free Cuba.[57] He was sentenced to 30 months in prison for stealing almost $600,000 for personal use.[58]
  • Timothy Goeglein, Special Assistant to President Bush resigned when it was discovered that more than 20 of his columns had been plagiarized from an Indiana newspaper. (2008)[59]
  • Scott Bloch was appointed by President George W. Bush to head the United States Office of Special Counsel. On April 27, 2010 Bloch pleaded guilty to criminal contempt of Congress for "willfully and unlawfully withholding pertinent information from a House committee investigating his decision to have several government computers wiped ...."[60] On February 2, Magistrate Judge Deborah A. Robinson ruled that Bloch faces a mandatory sentence of at least one month in prison.[61][62]
  1. Michael A. Battle Director of Executive Office of US Attorneys in the Justice Department.[75]
  2. Bradley Schlozman Director of Executive Office of US Attorneys who replaced Battle[76]
  3. Michael Elston Chief of Staff to Deputy Attorney General Paul McNulty[77]
  4. Paul McNulty Deputy Attorney General to William Mercer[78]
  5. William W. Mercer Associate Attorney General to Alberto Gonzales[79]
  6. Kyle Sampson Chief of Staff to Attorney General Alberto Gonzales[75]
  7. Alberto Gonzales Attorney General of the United States[80]
  8. Monica Goodling Liaison between President Bush and the Justice Department[81]
  9. Joshua Bolten Deputy Chief of Staff to President Bush was found in Contempt of Congress[82]
  10. Sara M. Taylor Aide to Presidential Advisor Karl Rove[83]
  11. Karl Rove Advisor to President Bush[84]
  12. Harriet Miers Legal Counsel to President Bush, was found in Contempt of Congress[82]
  • Bush White House e-mail controversy – During the Lawyergate investigation it was discovered that the Bush administration used Republican National Committee (RNC) web servers for millions of emails which were then destroyed, lost or deleted in possible violation of the Presidential Records Act and the Hatch Act. George W. Bush, Dick Cheney, Karl Rove, Andrew Card, Sara Taylor and Scott Jennings all used RNC webservers for the majority of their emails. Of 88 officials investigated, 51 showed no emails at all.[85] As many as 5 million e-mails requested by Congressional investigators were therefore unavailable, lost, or deleted.[86]
  • Lurita Alexis Doan Resigned as head of the General Services Administration. She was under scrutiny for conflict of interest and violations of the Hatch Act.[87] Among other things she asked GSA employees how they could "help Republican candidates".[88]
  • John Korsmo chairman of the Federal Housing Finance Board pled guilty to lying to congress and sentenced to 18 months of unsupervised probation and fined $5,000. (2005)[89]
  • Darleen A. Druyun was Principal Deputy Undersecretary of the Air Force nominated by George W. Bush.[90] She pled guilty to inflating the price of contracts to favor her future employer, Boeing. In October 2004, she was sentenced to nine months in jail for corruption, fined $5,000, given three years of supervised release and 150 hours of community service. She began her prison term on January 5, 2005.[91] CBS News called it "the biggest Pentagon scandal in 20 years" and said that she pleaded guilty to a felony.[92]
  • Philip Cooney Bush appointee to chair the Council on Environmental Quality was accused of editing government climate reports to emphasize doubts about global warming.[93] Two days later, Cooney announced his resignation[94] and later conceded his role in altering reports. Stating "My sole loyalty was to the President and advancing the policies of his administration," .[95][96]
  • Jack Abramoff Scandal in which the prominent lobbyist with close ties to Republican administration officials and legislators offered bribes as part of his lobbying efforts. Abramoff was sentenced to 4 years in prison.[97][98] See Legislative scandals.
  1. Tom DeLay (R-TX) The House Majority Leader was reprimanded twice by the House Ethics Committee and his aides indicted (2004–2005); eventually DeLay himself was investigated in October 2005 in connection with the Abramoff scandal, but not indicted. DeLay resigned from the House 9 June 2006.[99] DeLay was found to have illegally channeled funds from Americans for a Republican Majority to Republican state legislator campaigns. He was convicted of two counts of money laundering and conspiracy in 2010.[100]
  2. David Safavian GSA (General Services Administration) Chief of Staff,[101] found guilty of blocking justice and lying,[102] and sentenced to 18 months[103]
  3. Roger Stillwell Staff in the Department of the Interior under President George W. Bush (R). Pleaded guilty and received two years suspended sentence. [42]
  4. Susan B. Ralston Special Assistant to the President and Senior Advisor to Karl Rove, resigned October 6, 2006, after it became known that she accepted gifts and passed information to her former boss Jack Abramoff.[104]
  5. J. Steven Griles former Deputy to the Secretary of the Interior pleaded guilty to obstruction of justice and was sentenced to 10 months.[105]
  6. Italia Federici staff to the Secretary of the Interior, and President of the Council of Republicans for Environmental Advocacy, pled guilty to tax evasion and obstruction of justice. She was sentenced to four years probation.[106][107][108]
  7. Jared Carpenter Vice-President of the Council of Republicans for Environmental Advocacy, was discovered during the Abramoff investigation and pled guilty to income tax evasion. He got 45 days, plus 4 years probation.[109]
  8. Mark Zachares staff in the Department of Labor, bribed by Abramoff, guilty of conspiracy to defraud.[98]
  9. Robert E. Coughlin Deputy Chief of Staff, Criminal Division of the Justice Department pleaded guilty to conflict of interest after accepting bribes from Jack Abramoff. (2008)[110]
  1. suspend sections of the ABM Treaty without informing Congress[134]
  2. bypass the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act allowing warrantless wiretapping of US Citizens within the United States by the National Security Agency.[134]
  3. state that the First Amendment and Fourth Amendments and the Takings Clause do not apply to the president in time of war as defined in the USA PATRIOT Act[134]
  4. allow Enhanced Interrogation Techniques (torture) because provisions of the War Crimes Act, the Third Geneva Convention, and the Torture convention do not apply.[134]
Many of his memos have since been repudiated and reversed.[134][135] Later review by the Justice Department reported that Yoo and Jay Bybee used "poor judgement" in the memos, but no charges were filed.[136]
  • Carl Truscott Director of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms appointed in 2004 but was soon under investigation for his management style and allegations of lavish spending and misuse of resources, including requiring a large number of agents as personal security, allocating hundreds of thousands of dollars of expensive upgrades to the ATF HQ building, adding a new garage to his house, detailing 20 agents to help with his nephew's high school project and other examples of poor financial judgment. Truscott resigned as the ATF Director on August 4, 2006.[137][138]
Legislative Branch[edit]
  • James W. Treffinger (R-NJ) the US senatorial candidate pled guilty in 2003 to corruption and fraud as Chief Executive of Essex County and ordered to pay $30,000 in restitution and serve 13 months in jail.[139]
  • Ted Stevens Senator (R-AK) was convicted of seven counts of bribery and tax evasion October 27, 2008. He then lost re-election. Newly appointed US Attorney General Eric Holder dismissed the charges "in the interest of justice" stating that the Justice Department had illegally withheld evidence from defense counsel.[140]
  • Charles Rangel (D-NY) failed to report $75,000 income from the rental of his villa in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic and was forced to pay $11,000 in back taxes.(September 2008)[141]
  • Rick Renzi (R-AZ) Announced he would not seek another term.[142]* He was later sentenced to three years in prison after conviction on federal corruption charges of extortion, bribery, insurance fraud, money laundering and racketeering related to a 2005 money-laundering scheme that netted the Flagstaff Republican more than $700,000. (2005) [143]
  • Mark Foley (R-FL) resigned on September 29, 2006 after sending sexually explicit messages to former Congressional pages.[144]
  • Frank Ballance (D-NC) admitted to a federal charge of money laundering and mail fraud in October 2005 and sentenced to 4 years in prison.[145]
  • Tom DeLay (R-TX) and House Majority Leader served from 1985 to 2006 when he resigned his position to undergo trial for conspiring to launder corporate money into political donations and money laundering during the 2002 elections. On November 24, 2010, DeLay was found guilty[146] and was sentenced to three years in prison and 10 years' probation respectively.[147] On September 19, 2013, the conviction was overturned.[148]
  • Jack Abramoff Scandal, (R) lobbyist found guilty of conspiracy, tax evasion and corruption of public officials in three different courts in a wide ranging investigation. Currently serving 70 months and fined $24.7 million.[149] See Scandals, Executive Branch. The following were also implicated:
  1. Tom DeLay (R-TX) The House Majority Leader was reprimanded twice by the House Ethics Committee and his aides indicted (2004–2005); eventually DeLay himself was investigated in October 2005 in connection with the Abramoff scandal, but not indicted. DeLay resigned from the House 9 June 2006.[99] DeLay was found to have illegally channeled funds from Americans for a Republican Majority to Republican state legislator campaigns. He was convicted of two counts of money laundering and conspiracy in 2010.[100]
  2. Michael Scanlon (R) former staff to Tom DeLay: working for Abramoff, pled guilty to bribery.[97][98]
  3. Tony Rudy (R) former staff to Tom DeLay, pleaded guilty to conspiracy.[98]
  4. James W. Ellis executive director of Tom DeLay's political action committee, Americans for a Republican Majority (ARMPAC), was indicted by Texas for money laundering.[150]
  5. John Colyandro executive director of Tom DeLay's political action committee, Texans for a Republican Majority (TRMPAC), was indicted by Texas for money laundering[150]
  6. Bob Ney (R-OH) pleaded guilty to conspiracy and making false statements as a result of his receiving trips from Abramoff in exchange for legislative favors. Ney received 30 months in prison.[98][151]
  7. Neil Volz former staff to Robert Ney, pleaded guilty to one count of conspiracy in 2006 charges stemming from his work for Bob Ney. In 2007 he was sentenced to two years probation, 100 hours community service, and a fine of $2,000.[152]
  8. William Heaton, former chief of staff for Bob Ney (R), pleaded guilty to a federal conspiracy charge involving a golf trip to Scotland, expensive meals, and tickets to sporting events between 2002 and 2004 as payoffs for helping Abramoff's clients.[153]
  9. John Albaugh, former chief of staff to Ernest Istook (R-OK), pled guilty to accepting bribes connected to the Federal Highway Bill. Istook was not charged. (2008)[154]
  10. James Hirni, former staff to Tim Hutchinson (R-AR), was charged with wire fraud for giving a staffer for Don Young (R) of Alaska a bribe in exchange for amendments to the Federal Highway Bill. (2008)[155]
  11. Kevin A. Ring (R) former staff to John Doolittle (R-CA) was convicted of five charges of corruption.[156][157]
  • John Doolittle (R-CA) both he and his wife were under investigation (January 2008). Under this cloud, Doolittle decided not to run for re-election in November 2008. The Justice Department announced in June 2010 they had terminated the investigation and found no wrongdoing.[158]
  • Randy Cunningham (R-CA) pleaded guilty on November 28, 2005, to charges of conspiracy to commit bribery, mail fraud, wire fraud and tax evasion in what came to be called the Cunningham scandal. Sentenced to over eight years.[159]
  • Kyle Foggo Executive director of the CIA was convicted of honest services fraud in the awarding of a government contract and sentenced to 37 months in the federal prison at Pine Knot, Kentucky. On September 29, 2008, Foggo pleaded guilty to one count of the indictment, admitting that while CIA executive director he acted to steer a CIA contract to the firm of his lifelong friend, Brent R. Wilkes.[111]
  • Tan Nguyen (R-CA) congressional candidate for the 47th District was convicted of voter intimidation. He lost the election and was sentenced to one year in prison and six months in a halfway house. (2006)[160]
  • Cynthia McKinney (D-GA) struck a U.S. Capitol Police officer in the chest after he attempted to stop her from going around a security checkpoint. McKinney apologized on the floor of the House and no charges were filed (March 29, 2006)[161]
  • William J. Jefferson (D-LA) in August 2005 the FBI seized $90,000 in cash from Jefferson's home freezer. He was re-elected anyway, but lost in 2008. Jefferson was convicted of 11 counts of bribery and sentenced to 13 years on November 13, 2009, and his chief of staff Brett Pfeffer was sentenced to 84 months in a related case.[162][163]
  • Bill Janklow (R-SD) convicted of second-degree manslaughter for running a stop sign and killing a motorcyclist. Resigned from the House and given 100 days in the county jail and three years (2003)[164]
  • Robert Torricelli Senator (D-NJ) after 14 years in the House and one term in the Senate, Torricelli declined to run again when accused of taking illegal contributions from Korean businessman David Chang. (2002)[165]
  • Jim Traficant (D-OH) found guilty on 10 felony counts of financial corruption, he was sentenced to 8 years in prison and expelled from the House (2002)[166
List of federal political scandals in the United States - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Cops are scared and their shooting is justified

Blacks are scared of their justifications for shooting blacks and in turn they are scared but not justified.

Cops right anyone else wrong...especially when black

Yes, and when was the civil rights bill? I never did blame it on the cops, I typed a sentence wrong, bravo.
What the hell does that have to do with today?
everything! those who forget the past are doomed to repeat it.

Remembering the past doesn't mean we have to allow it to rule our lives, nor does it mean that special considerations must be made for a demographic because of injustices of the distant past. If anyone alive today was a slave or owned a slave, sure....they deserve reparations or condemnation respectively. My ancestors were Huguenots who came to the New World to escape persecution. Should I sue France because Louis XIV issued the Edict of Fontainebleau in 1685?
no not for that
The rest is irrelevant.

Why not? The Huguenots were jailed, killed, beaten, tortured...what's the difference? Why do blacks have a right to bitch about injustices done to their ancestors, but the same things that were done to mine are irrelevant?

Every day black men are getting shot and possibly killed in America. The facts of the situation don't seem to matter all that much.

I'm forced to watch CNN at the food court while waiting for my wife to show up and I see yet another street thug being dragged off to a squad car in handcuffs. The media wants to know why??????

Well, if he hadn't resisted he probably wouldn't have even been cuffed and stuffed. But instead he chose to listen to Obama and Al Sharpton. Now he's in jail...or maybe even dead.

A cop can't do anything without liberals crawling all over the crime scene. Trayvon beats the crap out of a Hispanic....who cares. Said Hispanic shoots him......Al Sharpton wants to see some indictments. No justice.....no peace. Hands Up ... Don't shoot!!!

So who really caused so many blacks to attack police officers? And why is the fact that hundres of blacks are attacking other blacks and whites in even greater numbers?

Which somehow justifies the number of unarmed black men being shot by police on a regular basis.

What are the statistics?

How many have been killed for submitting to arrest or questioning without resistance? How many have been killed when resisting?
How many are killed by other blacks?
You are the one attempting to justify police shootings with this shit. Show me how this logic works.

Every group can have a few bad apples, but black men killing black men (black on black crime) is very common. As a matter of fact, it's probably the leading cause of death to black men other than disease or old age.

Why don't you run along and organize a protest against black males?

And please show them how to find the DMV and get a free ID while you're at it, since the Democrats insists blacks are too dumb to figure out how....
Feel free to explain how black on black crime justifies police shootings of unarmed suspects.

Forum List

Back