Who's getting in whose face? Gay v. Straight!

What percentage of tv shows have gay characters? Far more than 5%.

So if a TV show has 100 characters and one of them is gay, it gets included then? What percentage of TV shows have a murderer in them? Probably more than the percentage of murderers in the country, but you don't hear people complaining about murderers getting in their faces on TV.

Why? Why are there gay characters on just about every tv show when they're only 5% of the population at best?
Because they're about 85% of Hollywood.

:link::link::link::link::link:

:lame2::lame2::lame2::lame2::lame2:
www.realmenwearmakeup.com

Faggots need to be culled from the face of the earth.

Eventually there will be an anti-homo backlash and that will happen. ...... :thup:
In the Middle East and parts of Africa, it is open season on gays.

However, Uganda has tried several times, only to discover if it tried, it would be ostracized and boycotted.

America is less reliant on Saudi Arabian oil, so expect less friendly lunches and more pressure to improve human rights in the Middle East.

Without a major global disaster that cripples the US military, the European Union, and the UN. A global mass murder of gay people would never happen.

The entertainment industry is profit motivated. Hollywood would just love to make gay oriented movies and tv shows. They can't and stay in business. There have been two gay themed tv shows, The New Normal and another one about a gay father. Neither lasted more than a few episodes before failure. Many tv shows have a gay character that never develops past a single line of dialogue.

Because women are the target audience of romance movies such movies will continue to be heterosexual. The gay audience is too small to generate income. The gay oriented movies The Normal Heart and Behind the Candelabra were both made for cable. They never made it to theaters. With direct to cable it didn't matter whether it made a profit or not.

As ideological as Hollywood is they still aren't stupid.

What percentage of tv shows have gay characters? Far more than 5%.

So if a TV show has 100 characters and one of them is gay, it gets included then? What percentage of TV shows have a murderer in them? Probably more than the percentage of murderers in the country, but you don't hear people complaining about murderers getting in their faces on TV.

Why? Why are there gay characters on just about every tv show when they're only 5% of the population at best?

Your link is broken but are you saying that it proves your statement that "about 85% of Hollywood" is gay?

As usual, we've got hate, fear, sexual insecurity, lies and Peeping Tom's, but no one can answer the basic questions of --

What are these "extra protections" gays are "demanding"?

And, why should they not enjoy the same Constitutionally-guaranteed rights the rest of us enjoy?
They want their unions to enjoy all the protections that are already given to different sex couples.
They want the right to demand people sell them goods and services, in violation of the basic right of association.

Laws should apply to all equally.

Your link is broken but are you saying that it proves your statement that "about 85% of Hollywood" is gay?
It works for me

It works for me

A search did not turn up a site by that name but -

Are you saying that it proves your statement that "about 85% of Hollywood" is gay?

As usual, we've got hate, fear, sexual insecurity, lies and Peeping Tom's, but no one can answer the basic questions of --

And, why should they not enjoy the same Constitutionally-guaranteed rights the rest of us enjoy?
They want their unions to enjoy all the protections that are already given to different sex couples.
They want the right to demand people sell them goods and services, in violation of the basic right of association.

They do.
ANy homosexual who marries someone of the opposite sex gets the same benefits as any hetersoexual. Why is that hard to understand?

Queerism is, well, queer. It truly is a mental and/or social disorder.

Whatever the case may be -- the last thing I want in life is for a gay man to "get in my face." :eusa_naughty:

So if someone has a mental or social disorder you make sure people don't find out about it? Rainman springs to mind. Did you get all offended because they had the tenacity to put a guy on TV who wasn't all there? Jeez, how morally degrading that must have been for you.

And now they even put Palin's son on top of a dog, you must be rolling around in your not quite finished grave already.

I felt sorry for Rainman and wanted him to get the help he needed. I didn't pretend that he was normal!

As for Palin's son standing on a dog. I think she or whomever took that picture should have their head examined. I'm opposed to animal cruelty in all of its forms.

It works for me

Are you saying that it proves your statement that "about 85% of Hollywood" is gay?
WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING? CALM DOWN OLDEN, YOU KNOW WHAT THE DOCTOR SAID.

Whatever the case may be -- the last thing I want in life is for a gay man to "get in my face." :eusa_naughty:

So if someone has a mental or social disorder you make sure people don't find out about it? Rainman springs to mind. Did you get all offended because they had the tenacity to put a guy on TV who wasn't all there? Jeez, how morally degrading that must have been for you.

And now they even put Palin's son on top of a dog, you must be rolling around in your not quite finished grave already.

I felt sorry for Rainman and wanted him to get the help he needed. I didn't pretend that he was normal!

As for Palin's son standing on a dog. I think she or whomever took that picture should have their head examined. I'm opposed to animal cruelty in all of its forms.

If the dog really objected to the child standing on him, he would move.

They do.
ANy homosexual who marries someone of the opposite sex gets the same benefits as any hetersoexual. Why is that hard to understand?

I hope someday that will be true.

Yeah ... let's leave it up to the dog to determine when cruelty has gone too far. That way ... the mature adults don't have to bother with proper training.

Oh, it seems that just about every film is about boy meets girl sort of film.

Of course, most of americans are straight and movie-makers knows that!
Nobody wanna see same-sex couples in films, it's absurd and people will not buy a ticket to see this film.

Yeah ... let's leave it up to the dog to determine when cruelty has gone too far. That way ... the mature adults don't have to bother with proper training.

The dog does decide, by moving. Try it tonight. Make your dog lie down and step on him/her. Better yet, do it to a stray.

It works for me

As usual, you pulled a number out of the air and now you're dancing around hoping no one noticed your lie.

Next, you'll post more lies and childish name calling.

Fact is, its simply not true that "about 85% of Hollywood" is gay.

It works for me

Actually, his psychiatrist told him that SCREAMING is good therapy.

They do.

I hope someday that will be true.

Men of any sexual persuasion marrying women of any sexual persuasion gets the same benefits as anyone else. How is that not true?

The dog does decide, by moving. Try it tonight. Make your dog lie down and step on him/her. Better yet, do it to a stray.

How about I step on Palin's neck and make her move when it gets painful enough.

It works for me

As usual, you pulled a number out of the air and now you're dancing around hoping no one noticed your lie.

Next, you'll post more lies and childish name calling.

Fact is, its simply not true that "about 85% of Hollywood" is gay.
That's better. Take a deep breath. Now, apply your base. Do you use the traditional powder, or have you discarded such old fashioned methods for the airbrush?

Forum List

Back