Whores For Wall Street

Our Too Big To Fail banks are now Too Big To Save. This is the direct result of the US federal government aiding and abetting frauds and other evildoers. The people robbing the pockets of the common man have been receiving police protection as they empty your wallet.

Some rubes are too stupid and willfully ignorant to realize they are among the victims of these criminals. They don't even know their own money is being stolen from them in myriad clever ways. And so they defend the very people who are robbing them.

On an instinctual level, they do know something is being taken from them, and so they look for a scapegoat to explain the uneasiness they feel at the visceral level. More often than not, they choose the wrong target for their ire.

But Wall Street is now operating like The Mob. They are organized crime. From the price of aluminum in your can of beer, to the amount of your health insurance premiums, to the cost of your college tuition, right down to the gas in the tank of your car, there is a Wall Street trader who has boosted the price of every service you use and every product you buy.

They are doing it openly. They know that if caught, they will suffer nothing more than a fine, no jail time. Not even an admission of wrongdoing. It's all upside and no downside.

Rather than allow failed business models to collapse, over the course of the past several decades the federal government has propped up this corrupt system and not allowed better business models to move into the marketplace.

All that and absolutely no mention of the Federal Reserve and fractional system. Not that I'm shocked or anything. Like you said, MOST people misplace the blame.

GOP leaders have some funny ideas in their budget proposal; seems they want to dismantle the Dodd-Frank regulations. Now we know who Boehner and McConnell really work for.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/boehner...ing-bill-avoid-government-shutdown-1418234804
yep. Wonder how many repub-voters knew they were voting for the banksters?

They aren't really paying attention, they have FOX News to do their thinking for them.

Oh, sure. Because only the GOP does these types of things. ACA anyone? The giant windfall for the insurance industry?
Hacks gonna hack though.

GOP leaders have some funny ideas in their budget proposal; seems they want to dismantle the Dodd-Frank regulations. Now we know who Boehner and McConnell really work for.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/boehner...ing-bill-avoid-government-shutdown-1418234804

They aren't really paying attention, they have FOX News to do their thinking for them.

Oh, sure. Because only the GOP does these types of things. ACA anyone? The giant windfall for the insurance industry?
Hacks gonna hack though.

There are plenty of Democrats I would enjoy watching being hanged as well, the whole Clinton wing of the party can go fuck themselves as far as I'm concerned.

Hacks gonna hack though.

There are plenty of Democrats I would enjoy watching being hanged as well, the whole Clinton wing of the party can go fuck themselves as far as I'm concerned.

Enjoying a public execution? How very liberal of you.

Hacks gonna hack though.
gmLAHKL.jpg

It's the truth. Republicans fuck over Americans and so do Democrats. Anyone who claims different is either willfully ignorant or just plain ignorant. The Democrat Senate Majority passed the cronybus this weekend. You know, the one where everyone is blaming republicans for what's inside that giant assfuck for American taxpayers. :thup:

It's the truth. Republicans fuck over Americans and so do Democrats. Anyone who claims different is either willfully ignorant or just plain ignorant. The Democrat Senate Majority passed the cronybus this weekend. You know, the one where everyone is blaming republicans for what's inside that giant assfuck for American taxpayers.

It's just plutocrats being plutocrats.
I know you don't vote in national elections but I got to tell you. You should.
And you should always vote FOR the plutocrat that YOU think is least likely to put the fucks to you and your family.

That is what our election process has come down to. Vote for the person you believe will harm you the least.

It's the truth. Republicans fuck over Americans and so do Democrats. Anyone who claims different is either willfully ignorant or just plain ignorant. The Democrat Senate Majority passed the cronybus this weekend. You know, the one where everyone is blaming republicans for what's inside that giant assfuck for American taxpayers.

It's just plutocrats being plutocrats.
I know you don't vote in national elections but I got to tell you. You should.
And you should always vote FOR the plutocrat that YOU think is least likely to put the fucks to you and your family.

That is what our election process has come down to. Vote for the person you believe will harm you the least.

No thanks. I have more principles than that. That I am dragged along by the rest of your choices for my wallet and what I may or may not do is just the way it is. I get to bitch because I'm being forced against my will. Those who do vote do not get to bitch. They chose a master and they got one. Voting makes believe that the individuals looking to get into office can change the systemic failure of the system itself. They can't. And those who vote for it are delusional. The human farmers always win and you are the cattle.

Voting makes believe that the individuals looking to get into office can change the systemic failure of the system itself.

Your reading comprehension is weak.

I wrote that you vote for the plutocrat that will harm you and your family the LEAST.

Who in the fuck thinks they can select a candidate that will change the system?

And while YOU think that your lack of voting gives you some sort of right to bitch, without your participation your bitching means nothing.

BTW, who is it that is forcing you to do anything? You elected to just go with the flow when you opted out of voting. There was no force involved.

Voting makes believe that the individuals looking to get into office can change the systemic failure of the system itself.

Your reading comprehension is weak.

I wrote that you vote for the plutocrat that will harm you and your family the LEAST.

Who in the fuck thinks they can select a candidate that will change the system?

And while YOU think that your lack of voting gives you some sort of right to bitch, without your participation your bitching means nothing.

BTW, who is it that is forcing you to do anything? You elected to just go with the flow when you opted out of voting. There was no force involved.

So I tacitly complied because I didn't participate in the window dressing known as voting?

:lmao:

Listen up, YOU vote and that gives this system legitimacy. They will take my money by force and spend it up on whatever bullshit they want regardless of my wishes.
All you fucks have in here is bitching. :lmao:

You think anything is going to be different? They will tell you what to do, seize your property for their own use and you just go back for another helping. You believe voting changes anything when it does not. Not even a little bit.

You're a fool and a tool for the very people that ass rape you daily. I'm just along for the ride complaining about not only the fucks you elect, but YOU too. Because YOU are part of the problem.

You're a fool and a tool for the very people that ass rape you daily. I'm just along for the ride complaining about not only the fucks you elect, but YOU too. Because YOU are part of the problem.

I don't give a fuck if you vote or not. Matter of fact, based on what I have seen you write, you would vote for the candidate that would harm myself and my family the most. Thereby making me glad that you don't vote.

You may think that those who vote are tools and in a way you are correct. Without voters this system is really a sham. But it is the system we have and the option is what? Violent revolution in the streets? Is that what you advocate?

You look like an old man. Were you around in the late 60ties (like I was) when we really did have violent revolution.
You want more of that?

I'm not correct in a way. I AM correct. Period.
Getting deep in this thread and any thread the above posts in.

To recap:

The Republiteaparty House was "for it" because they wanted to do what they always do- sock it to the poor/fluff wall st.

The President was "for it" because he knows the incoming Repub House would draft an even more draconian bill.

The Senate passed it but there were enough non-corporate/dynasty Dems to cry foul over the Repubs putting the taxpayers back on the hook to insure Wall St gambling.

Last edited:

And I legend in your own mind as well. But really, you don't vote, who gives a fuck what you think. Besides you.

How about that violent revolution idea. You gonna be a "leader"?

There goes dottie apologizing for democrats. She's such a partisan whore.

"They had too!"

"The dems and prez were held hostage!"

:thup:

Wanker, Dottie.

Voters are tools. Period.

And I legend in your own mind as well. But really, you don't vote, who gives a fuck what you think. Besides you.

How about that violent revolution idea. You gonna be a "leader"?

If it makes you feel better about being a tool for the people that ass rape you to blame me for not voting, you go for it, fella. It doesn't change the fact you're a tool, but if it helps you sleep....

If it makes you feel better about being a tool for the people that ass rape you to blame me for not voting, you go for it, fella. It doesn't change the fact you're a tool, but if it helps you sleep....

You know what, I was in the first group of 18 year olds who could vote. That was the same year I could go to Vietnam. So I figured that if I could go get killed I might as well have whatever say I could about who ran our country. So I voted then and I will continue to vote.

Some (like me) call participating in our form of government (fucked as it may be) patriotism.
What you are is a mystery to me. You a bitch I guess. But a patriot you are not.

No, Im not a "patriot" in the form you are. I do not support corrupt government for the sake of being called a "patriot" or "having my say" like you. You have no principles beyond what you're told to have, zeke. That's what separates us.

Forum List

Back