whoopis friend begging her to leave view over blacklash

ok scew all the people she being racist, biggets and narrow mind and just stupied too. Let's protect whoopi's fat ass. hollywood is so fake.
Who in the heck can watch that shit? A bunch of stupid cows mooing around a table for an hour.

ok scew all the people she being racist, biggets and narrow mind and just stupied too. Let's protect whoopi's fat ass. hollywood is so fake.
She is not going anywhere . No reason. Keep hoping all you like.

Republicans love Hollywood, too.

BTW, the View is shot in NY, not Hollywood.

:)

She is not going anywhere . No reason. Keep hoping all you like.

Republicans love Hollywood, too.

BTW, the View is shot in NY, not Hollywood.

:)
No republican cares. It's just a current event.

But if she doesn't leave, the obese woman will likely have a heart attack

You are on such voyerism !!!!!

Endless hatred for anything which does not agree with you is lethal.

You are on such voyerism !!!!!

Endless hatred for anything which does not agree with you is lethal.
You're projecting again.

You guys talk day and night anything Trump, but you don't think we are allowed to point and laugh at you people

You're projecting again.

You guys talk day and night anything Trump, but you don't think we are allowed to point and laugh at you people
You are not pointing at me. You are pointing at Goldberg. And she is not going to be losing her job. If it happens, then it happens, but not because some on the right side keep attacking her.

Joy Behar is 80??? LOLOL how many vaxxes has she taken?

I don't much care what woopie does one way or the other, it won't change the view. I rather hope she stays because a view divided in itself, cannot stand. :wink:

She does seem to have piled it on to an extreme level. I don't make fun of obese people, because I used to be one, but she looks to be about 100lbs heavier than she should be and with a tendency to get into rages, well, it's a bad combination.

Who in the heck can watch that shit? A bunch of stupid cows mooing around a table for an hour.
bwaaaaaaaaaaa exactly

I hope she is allowed to stay there.............no better example of how stupid democrats are....quite the embarassment and the others on there see it up close....what a pain it must be for them to have to endure her b.s.

You couldsearch every swamp on earth and not find a uglier critter than whoopi.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back