Whoopie, Joy and Sunni obviously have the wrong names.

Sunny is one of those simians that would carve the organs out her sprogs and sell them, to be white for 15 minutes.

Since that option is not available, we win (and it knows it).... :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

The View Hosts are probably the nastiest biotches on TV. Their names just don't work. What would your names be for Whoopie, Joy and Sunni? My suggestions are Misery, Venom and Plague.
When you were growing up, did you ever think "When I'm grown, I'll spend my time whining about the names of people on a daytime women's talk show"? Was that one of the big dreams you had when you thought about what you would accomplish as an adult?

When I heard people were putting gerbils up their butt for fun, I realized people are capable of damn near anything. That's kind of the same way I feel about the people who intentionally tune in and watch the View. The View reminds me of that old commercial of a frying egg with the caption "this is your mind on drugs".

Most normal people work during those hours. Except for Dem voters that are living off govt. handouts.

When you were growing up, did you ever think "When I'm grown, I'll spend my time whining about the names of people on a daytime women's talk show"? Was that one of the big dreams you had when you thought about what you would accomplish as an adult?
Yeah it's almost as childish when people like yourself call Trump Rump.

The View Hosts are probably the nastiest biotches on TV. Their names just don't work. What would your names be for Whoopie, Joy and Sunni? My suggestions are Misery, Venom and Plague.
Whoopi is a racist douche nozzle, Joy is dumb as a bag a hammers and I don't even know who Sunni is.

When you were growing up, did you ever think "When I'm grown, I'll spend my time whining about someone whining about the names of people on a daytime women's talk show"?

When you were growing up, did you ever think "When I'm grown, I'll spend my time whining about someone whining about the names of people on a daytime women's talk show"?
When I was growing up, I was sure that there would always be crazy people to laugh at, and here you are.

Forum List

Back