whoopi starting up again

Fans have not been shy about calling out Whoopi on social media, most recently for noisily eating on camera. Viewers have also blasted producers for encouraging behavior they described as “annoying.”

Whoopi dove into some chips and dip on Monday’s show, as the panel discussed their favorite Super Bowl highlights. Whoopi crunching her snack could be heard over the panel banter, and viewers took notice.

Ha ha.

Whoda thunk?

Whoopi's problem is, she thinks she knows everything and she thinks she's never wrong...

Shit, she'd fit in here swimmingly...

7bv8ta.jpg

Whoopi is wrong ! It going around her contract wasnt renewed for next year. Hope it is true.,

Dear Whoopi:

I sincerely hope you don't mind, but I've added you as choice number two to my dead pool list. Please don't disappoint me, ok?

Love and kisses, JGalt

Whoopi is wrong ! It going around her contract wasnt renewed for next year. Hope it is true.,
Fat Girl Is a useless joke. She went to Catholic High school and called herself Jewish. She has no Jewish ancestors and never converted.

Last edited:
Fat Girl Is a useless joke. She went to Catholic High school and called herself Jewish. She has no Jewish ancestors and never converted.
she is not religious at all. he dad was preacher and walked out on her family.

Forum List

Back