MSNBC host attacks Nikki Haley

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
MSNBC has sparked outrage after accusing Nikki Haley of 'using her brown skin to launder white supremacy' in the early days of her presidential campaign.

Host Mehdi Hasan fronted a heated discussion about the Republican hopeful, where his guests took aim at Haley following her repeated claim that America 'is not a racist country'.

'I see Haley and I feel sad', said Daily Beast contributor Wajahat Ali during the outlandish exchange.

Haley's candidacy has sparked a wave of controversial comments from liberal pundits, with CNN's Don Lemon and The View's Whoopi Goldberg among those to come under fire for their attacks on the Republican.

Ali followed up his suggestion that Haley uses her skin color as a 'weapon' by branding her an 'alpha Karen with brown skin'.

Comment:
Mehdi Hasan is one of many racist Democrat MSNBC hosts.
Hasan obviously hates white folks.
The Democrat Party has a huge hate and racism problem.
The Democrat Party is the comfortable home of the Klan, Nation of Islam, Black Panthers, Antifa and BLM.
Hasan is the racist, not Nikki Haley.
The Democrat Party needs to clean-up their act if they want to be taken seriously.

I wish I could remember who it was... I said the day she announced that the left media would start attacking her relentlessly and personally.
They said I was wrong.
So far - we have sexist and misogynist Don Lemon attacking her for being a woman... his comment was so offensive he was suspended from his own show and bets are - he won't be back.
And now we have this loud mouth calling her a racist (SURPRISE!!!) - and another SURPRISE!!... basically saying she is an Uncle Tom doing the bid of white supremacy.

It will get worse. Attacking her family is coming right up... you can count on it
The left are the most hateful people on the planet

MSNBC has sparked outrage after accusing Nikki Haley of 'using her brown skin to launder white supremacy' in the early days of her presidential campaign.

Host Mehdi Hasan fronted a heated discussion about the Republican hopeful, where his guests took aim at Haley following her repeated claim that America 'is not a racist country'.

'I see Haley and I feel sad', said Daily Beast contributor Wajahat Ali during the outlandish exchange.

Haley's candidacy has sparked a wave of controversial comments from liberal pundits, with CNN's Don Lemon and The View's Whoopi Goldberg among those to come under fire for their attacks on the Republican.

Ali followed up his suggestion that Haley uses her skin color as a 'weapon' by branding her an 'alpha Karen with brown skin'.

Comment:
The Democrat Party is the comfortable home of the Klan, Nation of Islam, Black Panthers, Antifa and BLM.
The Democrat Party needs to clean-up their act if they want to be taken seriously.
This is the very reason we should be having women and blacks run on the Republican ticket. The left are just totally dumbfounded on how to run against them.

Me either

I don't see any colored people in this picture, do you?

hayley-5-gty-er-230209_1675984958385_hpEmbed_7x8_992.jpg

Comment:
/----/ You can always tell who democRATs fear most by who and the way they attack opponents. If Niki Haley wasn't a contender, democRATs would ignore her.

/----/ You can always tell who democRATs fear most by who and the way they attack opponents. If Niki Haley wasn't a contender, democRATs would ignore her.

That's it right there. Before he ran for President, Donald J. Trump was worshiped by many black folks, particularly among hip-hop artists.

But once he ran as a Republican, he became "unclean." Hell, he could have been blacker than the Ace of Spades and the leftists still would have hated his guts.

Comment:
Well, at least he didn't use this as theme music for the segment about Nikkie.

Comment:
Conservatives are such Snowflakes

The left is no less racist than the right; they just hide it better. If Haley gains momentum you can bet she will be inundated with racist and sexist comments from the left and by and large the media will ignore it.

Forum List

Back