Whomever wins next Tuesday will be the most unpopular victor

What scares me about Clinton is I can't trust her to ever tell me the truth. What scares me about rump is he has zero clue what hard work is and his ego is nearly as large as his mouth.
Zero clue what hard work is? What do you think he has been doing for the last three months? Then compare that to Hilary. That 70 year,old man is working rings around the rest of us.

Yes put a homeless person in there. In fact I would vote for one over either of these two. Guaranteed. Uber wealth always is corrupt.....always.

Campagninghard work? Surely you jest. Both candidates are lazy....will bet my house on it.

Yes put a homeless person in there. In fact I would vote for one over either of these two. Guaranteed. Uber wealth always is corrupt.....always.
We will have to agree to disagree....although I would not be against a homeless person as I feel any American can run for POTUS, I hold no malice for successful Americans......

What scares me about Clinton is I can't trust her to ever tell me the truth. What scares me about rump is he has zero clue what hard work is and his ego is nearly as large as his mouth.
Zero clue what hard work is? What do you think he has been doing for the last three months? Then compare that to Hilary. That 70 year,old man is working rings around the rest of us.
And built another building at the same time....

So rump was up there doing the building? He doesn't know what a hammer looks like. Give me a break. I am voting 3rd party. Neither one is worthy of me.

To you success means having tons of money. You are correct, america is the land of greed. Its all about the buck....that's the only thing america is about.

Or hopefully not like rump either although it must be OK to grab women by the p#$$&. But get it wasn't him saying that.

The US and Russian nuclear arsenals are, essentially, still on hair-trigger alert despite the Cold War having ended over 20 years ago. And the biggest danger in having a belligerent person, like Donald Trump, as Commander-in-Chief of the US Nuclear Arsenal, comes from the potential that such a person would have for accidentally causing the use of nuclear weapons by Russia, against the United States.

I would ask others to take a look at a paper titled ‘Accidental Nuclear War – The Real Danger of a Donald Trump Presidency’ which is posted at www.nucleardanger.org and that discusses this in more detail.
Hitlery would sell them to the highest bidder....

Trump knows those weapons can never be used unless Armageddon is occurring. He isn't that dumb. That would wipeout his cheap labor force.

Forum List

Back