Whomever wins next Tuesday will be the most unpopular victor

Trump is pretty popular....

No, he really isn't.
Sure is.....just not to you un-Americans....

He has less than 41% of republicans voting for him. The rest are voting against her or third party.

That's literally less support than Hillary has.
Almost 90%....you are a clueless one......

Because I'm literate?

The fact is that if Weiner didn't have tens of thousands of emails on his laptop from Clinton, she would be wiping the floor with Trump now.

No, he really isn't.

He has less than 41% of republicans voting for him. The rest are voting against her or third party.

Because I'm literate?

The fact is that if Weiner didn't have tens of thousands of emails on his laptop from Clinton, she would be wiping the floor with Trump now.
No....fact is, Trump has never been behind....

Isn't there a GOPer Trump hate fest you need to be running to?

No, he really isn't.

Because I'm literate?

Questionable.

She wasn't exactly wiping the floor with him before they went into Weiners emails

No, he really isn't.

Because I'm literate?

Questionable.

She wasn't exactly wiping the floor with him before they went into Weiners emails

She was doing well enough to be ahead in almost every swing state. Since the investigation resumed, they've all swung toward trump.

Sad that even under FBI investigation she might still win. that alone should tell us how bad trump is. This race would have been long over with any other choice. Including kasich

Forum List

Back