Whom The Gods Would Destroy....

This is criminally irresponsible. Anyone can see that the climate is warming, and the science is very clear that human greenhouse gas emissions are a large part of it. Never has the atmosphere changed so rapidly. The end-Permian event was caused by massive volcanism. The current one is being caused by POLLUTION!
Your plumbing is shot. Nobody to fix it or wants to fix it. So you shit in a bucket. No place to put it, so you get more containers. Relatives live with you, and they shit in containers too. Containers everywhere, full of shit. You bury it in the yard but ran out of ground for new containers to be covered over. Now tell me the stink isn't real. Tell me the disease caused by the air riddled with shit fumes and the ground water poisoned by the shit isn't real. And this is going on with ALL the neighborhhood/town/city/world.

Then tell me one of the relatives is preggers.

No worries. It's all bogus, so keep on shitting. And bringing in more little shitters. Where or where does one put the diapers now? Oh my.

Last edited:
....they first make mad.

Today, they are known as Democrats/Progressives/Liberals.

The bad news is that they will take all of us down with them.

1. "The Media Produces Derangement: Proof From New York Times Readers
This past weekend, New York Times columnist Maureen Dowd added another column to the myriad irrational and hysterical pieces about the “existential threat” climate change allegedly poses to human life.

2. As I do after almost every piece I read on the internet, I read comments submitted by readers.
One provided me with an epiphany.
It was a comment submitted by New York Times reader “Sophia” of Bangor, Maine:

“I have one child, a daughter, who told me age 8 that she would never have a child because of global warming. She’s now 34 and has never changed her mind. So I will not experience a grandchild. For her wisdom, I am grateful. I would be heartsick if I did have a grandchild who would have to experience the onslaught of changing climate.”

3. It is hard to imagine greater proof than that comment of the power of mass media and of the left. That a normal woman would celebrate her daughter’s choice not to be a mother and not to make her a grandmother can only be described as deranged. No normal-thinking human being would think that way. Jews had children during the Holocaust and made sure to have children if they survived the Holocaust.

4. Does this deranged woman know how few people are dying due to weather-related incidents in the era of global warming?
Danish statistician and economist Bjorn Lomborg noted this past week:

“Over the past hundred years, annual climate-related deaths have declined by more than 96%. In the 1920s, the death count from climate-related disasters was 485,000 on average every year. In the last full decade, 2010-2019, the average was 18,362 dead per year, or 96.2% lower.
“In the first year of the new decade, 2020, the number of dead was even lower at 14,893 — 97% lower than the 1920s average …
“The preliminary estimate of 2021 climate-related deaths (is) 5,569 or 98.9% lower than the 1920s …
“The newest Lancet study of heat and cold deaths show(s) that cold ‘vastly’ outweigh heat, and that climate actually has dramatically lowered (the number of) total death(s) … ”

5. Of course, none of that matters to Sophia — because she relies on The New York Times (and probably NPR and CNN) for her understanding of the world.
For more proof of how deranged many New York Times readers — and Washington Post readers, CNN viewers and NPR listeners — are because they rely on these sources for what they believe about the world, here are some replies to Sophia’s comment from other New York Times readers:

B. Rothman, New York City: “I completely agree. I have 6 grandchildren and weep inside for the calamitous life that is ahead for them.”

Ida Martinac, Berkeley, California: “I weep with you, Sophia. Whenever I look my 11 year old daughter in the eyes I feel so many emotions: guilt for bringing her into this dying world.”

Liberal, Texas: “I feel your pain. I have 2 sons. Neither one will have children and their partners agree. I’ll never have grandchildren. But I also realize that their decisions have in some way been molded by me. I am proud of their decision.”

Liz, Portland: “Frankly, as someone who has been concerned about climate change, and observing what is happening over the last ten years with real dread, I do not understand why anyone in the last ten years would voluntarily have a child.”

CC, Sonoma, California: “My only daughter shares your daughter’s feelings. I will have no grandchildren. As I watch my peers enjoying their final years surrounded by grandchildren, I can’t help feeling a little jealous. At the same time … our daughters are stepping up to the challenge. I’m proud of them.”

Marisa Leaf, Brooklyn, New York: “I, too, am coming to terms and accepting that my 36 year old son will not have a child as well — for stated reasons. It is painful for me when I watch other young men and women his age going about town with their children. But I understand, and concur, on an intellectual level, that of course they’re right. Bringing more children into the world these days is an existential worry. And irresponsible. So, as I grieve for our planet, I also grieve for the grandchildren that I will never have.”
I'm not sure why you blame the media (besides the obvious fact your ideology tells you you must), they are reporting what climate scientists are claiming. If people react stupidly to a media report, that is hardly the fault of the media. The media reported what Trump said about marching on the Capitol. Is the media responsible for what the mob did?

I'm not sure why you blame the media (besides the obvious fact your ideology tells you you must), they are reporting what climate scientists are claiming. If people react stupidly to a media report, that is hardly the fault of the media. The media reported what Trump said about marching on the Capitol. Is the media responsible for what the mob did?
I can explain it to you, I just can't comprehend it for you.

1. The state media, the ersatz version of Izvestia or Pravda, reports those items which support the Democrat narratives.
Other than that....The most insidious power the news media has is the power to ignore.

2. Just like the 30 or so other scams and hoaxes perpetrated by the Democrats, global warming is simply one more attempt to gain control and power.

3. Really stupid individuals who don't read books or any sources that don't toe the party line,.....raise your paw....actually accept each new lie, ignoring the other 30 that have been exploded and exposed.

1. The state media, the ersatz version of Izvestia or Pravda, reports those items which support the Democrat narratives.
Other than that....The most insidious power the news media has is the power to ignore.
It is actually the other way around, conservatives ignore mainstream news media I doubt many conservatives get their news from the MSM (except FoxNews of course), Trump has done an impressive job of diverting attention to extreme Right wing sites like Breitbart.

It is actually the other way around, conservatives ignore mainstream news media I doubt many conservatives get their news from the MSM (except FoxNews of course), Trump has done an impressive job of diverting attention to extreme Right wing sites like Breitbart.

Why are you back?

I explained it to you, but told you I couldn't comprehend it for you.

It's the best I can do for you.

Now I must be off to the meeting of International Order of Geniuses with Humility.

Last edited:
This is their reason for ending the human species?????????

1627650644004.png

No. I didn't miss it. Not all women would make good mothers, regardless of their reasonings. Best they refrain from adding to the human race for the child, and for other humans.
And if this 'daughter' is foolish enough to fall for the (human caused) global warming/climate change non-science/non-sense than she definitely should not be a parent. Ideally she will not be a teacher/educator or in any position of significant influence or control.

Maybe less and less women WANT to have kids because we'll they just don't. It has zero effect on the nation and it's their choice they have courageously made. If you want kids that's great. If you don't that's also great.

I can explain it to you, I just can't comprehend it for you.

2. Just like the 30 or so other scams and hoaxes perpetrated by the Democrats, global warming is simply one more attempt to gain control and power.

3. Really stupid individuals who don't read books or any sources that don't toe the party line,.....raise your paw....actually accept each new lie, ignoring the other 30 that have been exploded and exposed.

No, it is beyond a doubt that the Earth not only has limited resources, but we are wasting energy and increasing solar heat retention at the same time.
You can not consumer an additional 500 billion tons of sequestered carbon and not increase heat retention via the greenhouse effect.

1. There is no media that has anything to gain by lying about global warming. Even Gore's carbon credit scheme did not cost anyone anything or make any profit for anyone, because initial carbon credits were free. The media is just reporting what they see, that mountain glaciers are disappearing, Greenland is rapidly melting, the Antarctic ice shelf if crumbling, etc.

2. How does global warming increase any power or profits for anyone? It doesn't. When you regulate emissions, that does not benefit anyone else except through improvement of the environment. For example, when we increased car mileage requirements, that did not make anyone group rich. It benefited all of us by letting us spend less money on gas. Cars used to get 12 mpg and now they get 30 mpg.
How is that not a good thing?

3. Nothing is a lie. We know air quality used to be very bad. We had smog in LA, London, Bejing, etc. That is all improved now. There is much less smog.

No, it is beyond a doubt that the Earth not only has limited resources, but we are wasting energy and increasing solar heat retention at the same time.
You can not consumer an additional 500 billion tons of sequestered carbon and not increase heat retention via the greenhouse effect.

1. There is no media that has anything to gain by lying about global warming. Even Gore's carbon credit scheme did not cost anyone anything or make any profit for anyone, because initial carbon credits were free. The media is just reporting what they see, that mountain glaciers are disappearing, Greenland is rapidly melting, the Antarctic ice shelf if crumbling, etc.

2. How does global warming increase any power or profits for anyone? It doesn't. When you regulate emissions, that does not benefit anyone else except through improvement of the environment. For example, when we increased car mileage requirements, that did not make anyone group rich. It benefited all of us by letting us spend less money on gas. Cars used to get 12 mpg and now they get 30 mpg.
How is that not a good thing?

3. Nothing is a lie. We know air quality used to be very bad. We had smog in LA, London, Bejing, etc. That is all improved now. There is much less smog.

."There is no media that has anything to gain by lying about global warming."

I have often said that you're a fool.

It is hardly necessary for you to go out of your way to prove it.

IF YOU HAD A HUNCH THE NEWS SYSTEM WAS SOMEWHAT RIGGED AND YOU COULDN’T PUT YOUR FINGER ON IT, THIS MIGHT HELP YOU SOLVE THE PUZZLE.

ABC News executive producer Ian Cameron is married to Susan Rice, National Security Adviser.

CBS President David Rhodes is the brother of Ben Rhodes, Obama’s Deputy National Security Adviser for Strategic Communications.

ABC News correspondent Claire Shipman is married to former Whitehouse Press Secretary Jay Carney

ABC News and Univision reporter Matthew Jaffe is married to Katie Hogan, Obama’s Deputy Press Secretary

ABC President Ben Sherwood is the brother of Obama’s Special Adviser Elizabeth Sherwood

CNN President Virginia Moseley is married to former Hillary Clinton’s Deputy Secretary Tom Nides.

And now you know why it is no surprise the media usually goes very easy on Obama’s many errors.

Ya think there might be a little bias in the news?

Ya Think

The husband of Savannah Guthrie is a former Al Gore staffer.

Pictures:

YOU HAD A HUNCH….COINCIDENCE?​

YOU HAD A HUNCH THE NEWS SYSTEM WAS RIGGED AND YOU COULDN’T PUT YOUR FINGER ON IT, HUH?

THIS MIGHT SOLVE THE PUZZLE.

1628164022165.pngABC News executive producer Ian Cameron is married to Susan Rice, National Security Adviser.

CBS President David Rhodes is the brother of Ben Rhodes, Obama’s Deputy National Security Adviser for Strategic Communications.

ABC News correspondent Claire Shipman is married to former Whitehouse Press Secretary Jay Carney.

ABC News and Univision reporter Matthew Jaffe is married to Katie Hogan, Obama’s Deputy Press Secretary.

ABC President Ben Sherwood is the brother of Obama’s Special Adviser Elizabeth Sherwood.

CNN President Virginia Moseley is married to Hillary Clinton’s former Deputy Secretary Tom Nides.

FacebookTwitterGoogle+Share

Post navigation​

← Previous post

Next post →

Comment (1)​

Jonathan MyliusApril 22, 2016 at 10:03 am

Nothing more productive than a well-planned nepotism that controls our communications nationally. This speaks so well toward the secular-progressive mainstream press being so positive in its reporting anything and everything regarding President Obama without any negative or scurrilous incident that may shed a negative light upon their ‘savior’……no longer do we have an objective press in the United States. How very sad. No wonder we’ve lost more than 60-percent of privately owned and independent newspapers these past 15-years.

Reducing the population by about a factor of 3 will give us a lot more safety margin.
That means going back to the population of the 1950s.
How would that be a bad thing?

Gads, you're a dunce.

Malthus is dead, so is his theory.

There is no overpopulation.

Over-Population Mythology

It is my mission to explode Liberal mythology.....
But try as I may, I simply cannot keep up with the nonsense that Liberals are willing to believe.

Be fair, Liberals.....isn't it time for you to use even that limited intelligence and worldly experience to throw up your hands and shout 'Basta! Enough!...even I cannot accept....[fill in fable of your choice.]'

“The United States, at over 330,000,000 people, has a population density of around 87 people per square mile. If that seems small, remember that the federal government actually owns about a third of this country’s land mass. Here are a few key comparisons: Mexico 166, Afghanistan 127, Brazil 64, Somalia 62, Sweden 59, Sudan 57, Russia 23, China 376, India 1,068, Bangladesh 3,015, Guatemala 420, Uganda 430, Canada 10. The world’s population density, excluding oceans and Antarctica but counting deserts, mountains, and other uninhabitable places, sits at around 142 people per square mile.” Is America Too Crowded?

1. There are literally dozens of 'em....but the godfather of hand-wringing environmentalism, Thomas 'Chicken-Little' Malthus is simply ground-floor claptrap.

a. Malthus originated the view that the food production of the world would increase arithmetically (1-2-3-…), while the human population would increase geometrically (1-2-4-8…). Conclusion: mass starvation and epidemics. Sounds ‘environmental’ already, doesn’t it?

b. Malthus passed on in1834- yet his views continue in the hearts and minds of Progressives, who have expanded the vision to pollution and environmental damage.

c. Fact: Malthus has been proven wrong over and over, based on agricultural advances, and technological innovation.

2. "In spite of the serious errors in Malthus, we have witnessed in the last decade an outburst of "neo-Malthusianism," a new widespread fear, sometimes verging on hysteria, about a world "population explosion." Paul Erlich, professor of biology at Stanford University, in a book entitled The Population Bomb, warns us that we are all doomed if we do not control population growth."
Hazlitt, "The Conquest of Poverty," p.27.

Did I mention that this is about Liberal, Progressive, Democrat myths?

Let's remind all that Malthusians occupy the highest seats in Democrat government: Paul Ehrlich's co-author was chosen by Barack Obama as his 'science czar.'

3. "John P. Holdren’s advocacy for a global planetary regime to enforce forced abortion, government `seizure of children born out of wedlock, and mandatory bodily implants designed to prevent pregnancy, Obama’s top advisor also called for,”Adding a sterilant to drinking water or staple foods.”
Holdren added that the sterilant must meet stiff requirements in that it must only affect humans and not livestock.

“It must be uniformly effective, despite widely varying doses received by individuals, and despite varying degrees of fertility and sensitivity among individuals; it must be free of dangerous or unpleasant side effects; and it must have no effect on members of the opposite sex, children, old people, pets, or livestock,” wrote Holdren with co-authors Paul Ehrlich and Anne Ehrlich.

Holdren notes that the proposal to forcibly mass sterilize the public against their will “seems to horrify people” and yet it doesn’t seem to bother him too much, amidst the myriad of other totalitarian Dr. Strangelove style ideas that are put forward in the book as a way to carry out an aggressive agenda of population reduction.
» Obama Science Czar’s Plan To Sterilize Population Through Water Supply Already Happening Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Now....if Malthus has been proven wrong, what does it say about Ehrlich and Holdren who are still pushing solutions to imaginary problems?

And, more to the point, what does it say about our petit mal President, who appointed Holdren......

...and about brain-dead voters who elected them???

"The entire world population could fit in the state of Texas and it’d only have the population density of New York City!
There are 6.8 billion people on Earth. Calculations show that if we wanted to make everyone in Earth live on a space that had the same population density as New York City, we could fit everyone in about 666,265 square kilometers, which is less than the size of Texas!.

Not only does that leave the other 49 United States open, but it leaves all the other countries clear and open, too. So, it is pretty safe to say that we have enough space, the entire world except Texas, to farm and ranch for our food supply.

Would water be a problem, though? It's calculated that we need 350 billion liters of water per day to properly hydrate 6.8 billion people. It seems like a lot, but the Columbia River alone could produce that amount in less than a day.

By the way, the Columbia River is the U.S.’s fourth largest river. So, again, that leaves the rest of the world’s water supply open and ready to serve. So, we’re not really overpopulated." The entire world population could fit in the state of Texas and it d only have the population density of New York City - OMG Facts - The World s 1 Fact Source

....they first make mad.

Today, they are known as Democrats/Progressives/Liberals.

The bad news is that they will take all of us down with them.

1. "The Media Produces Derangement: Proof From New York Times Readers
This past weekend, New York Times columnist Maureen Dowd added another column to the myriad irrational and hysterical pieces about the “existential threat” climate change allegedly poses to human life.

2. As I do after almost every piece I read on the internet, I read comments submitted by readers.
One provided me with an epiphany.
It was a comment submitted by New York Times reader “Sophia” of Bangor, Maine:

“I have one child, a daughter, who told me age 8 that she would never have a child because of global warming. She’s now 34 and has never changed her mind. So I will not experience a grandchild. For her wisdom, I am grateful. I would be heartsick if I did have a grandchild who would have to experience the onslaught of changing climate.”

3. It is hard to imagine greater proof than that comment of the power of mass media and of the left. That a normal woman would celebrate her daughter’s choice not to be a mother and not to make her a grandmother can only be described as deranged. No normal-thinking human being would think that way. Jews had children during the Holocaust and made sure to have children if they survived the Holocaust.

4. Does this deranged woman know how few people are dying due to weather-related incidents in the era of global warming?
Danish statistician and economist Bjorn Lomborg noted this past week:

“Over the past hundred years, annual climate-related deaths have declined by more than 96%. In the 1920s, the death count from climate-related disasters was 485,000 on average every year. In the last full decade, 2010-2019, the average was 18,362 dead per year, or 96.2% lower.
“In the first year of the new decade, 2020, the number of dead was even lower at 14,893 — 97% lower than the 1920s average …
“The preliminary estimate of 2021 climate-related deaths (is) 5,569 or 98.9% lower than the 1920s …
“The newest Lancet study of heat and cold deaths show(s) that cold ‘vastly’ outweigh heat, and that climate actually has dramatically lowered (the number of) total death(s) … ”

5. Of course, none of that matters to Sophia — because she relies on The New York Times (and probably NPR and CNN) for her understanding of the world.
For more proof of how deranged many New York Times readers — and Washington Post readers, CNN viewers and NPR listeners — are because they rely on these sources for what they believe about the world, here are some replies to Sophia’s comment from other New York Times readers:

B. Rothman, New York City: “I completely agree. I have 6 grandchildren and weep inside for the calamitous life that is ahead for them.”

Ida Martinac, Berkeley, California: “I weep with you, Sophia. Whenever I look my 11 year old daughter in the eyes I feel so many emotions: guilt for bringing her into this dying world.”

Liberal, Texas: “I feel your pain. I have 2 sons. Neither one will have children and their partners agree. I’ll never have grandchildren. But I also realize that their decisions have in some way been molded by me. I am proud of their decision.”

Liz, Portland: “Frankly, as someone who has been concerned about climate change, and observing what is happening over the last ten years with real dread, I do not understand why anyone in the last ten years would voluntarily have a child.”

CC, Sonoma, California: “My only daughter shares your daughter’s feelings. I will have no grandchildren. As I watch my peers enjoying their final years surrounded by grandchildren, I can’t help feeling a little jealous. At the same time … our daughters are stepping up to the challenge. I’m proud of them.”

Marisa Leaf, Brooklyn, New York: “I, too, am coming to terms and accepting that my 36 year old son will not have a child as well — for stated reasons. It is painful for me when I watch other young men and women his age going about town with their children. But I understand, and concur, on an intellectual level, that of course they’re right. Bringing more children into the world these days is an existential worry. And irresponsible. So, as I grieve for our planet, I also grieve for the grandchildren that I will never have.”
You believe in an invisible superbeing that no one has ever seen. :lol:

You believe in an invisible superbeing that no one has ever seen. :lol:

You subscribe to the atheism that your masters insist on:

"Just because any religious idea, any idea of any god at all, any flirtation even with a god, is the most inexpressible foulness, particularly tolerantly (and often even favourably) accepted by the democratic bourgeoisie—for that very reason it is the most dangerous foulness, the most shameful “infection.” A million physical sins, dirty tricks, acts of violence and infections are much more easily discovered by the crowd, and therefore are much less dangerous, than the nubile, spiritual idea of god, dressed up in the most attractive “ideological” costumes." Letter from Lenin to Maxim Gorky, Written on November 13 or 14, 1913 Lenin 55. TO MAXIM GORKY

This is what Democrats support.

And David Mamet puts you in your place, thus:

The Left says of the Right, “You fools, it is demonstrable that dinosaurs lived one hundred million years ago, I can prove it to you, how can you say the earth was created in 4000BCE?” But this supposed intransigence on the part of the Religious Right is far less detrimental to the health of the body politic than the Left’s love affair with Marxism, Socialism, Racialism, the Command Economy, all of which have been proven via one hundred years of evidence shows only shortages, despotism and murder.

I Saw God Today - George Strait - YouTube[/ame]

Ive been to church, Ive read the book
I know hes here but I dont look
Near as often as I should .. yeah I know I should
His fingerprints are everywhere
I just slowed down to stop and stare
Opened my eyes and man I swear
I saw God today.

You subscribe to the atheism that your masters insist on:

"Just because any religious idea, any idea of any god at all, any flirtation even with a god, is the most inexpressible foulness, particularly tolerantly (and often even favourably) accepted by the democratic bourgeoisie—for that very reason it is the most dangerous foulness, the most shameful “infection.” A million physical sins, dirty tricks, acts of violence and infections are much more easily discovered by the crowd, and therefore are much less dangerous, than the nubile, spiritual idea of god, dressed up in the most attractive “ideological” costumes." Letter from Lenin to Maxim Gorky, Written on November 13 or 14, 1913 Lenin 55. TO MAXIM GORKY

This is what Democrats support.

And David Mamet puts you in your place, thus:

The Left says of the Right, “You fools, it is demonstrable that dinosaurs lived one hundred million years ago, I can prove it to you, how can you say the earth was created in 4000BCE?” But this supposed intransigence on the part of the Religious Right is far less detrimental to the health of the body politic than the Left’s love affair with Marxism, Socialism, Racialism, the Command Economy, all of which have been proven via one hundred years of evidence shows only shortages, despotism and murder.

I Saw God Today - George Strait - YouTube[/ame]

Ive been to church, Ive read the book
I know hes here but I dont look
Near as often as I should .. yeah I know I should
His fingerprints are everywhere
I just slowed down to stop and stare
Opened my eyes and man I swear
I saw God today.

No, I'm agnostic, I see no proof for or against the existence of a god but leave the door open in case someone find real proof either way. Can't be any fairer than that.
I'm also not a Dem, I'm a Libertarian. That's 2 strikes.

No, I'm agnostic, I see no proof for or against the existence of a god but leave the door open in case someone find real proof either way. Can't be any fairer than that.
I'm also not a Dem, I'm a Libertarian. That's 2 strikes.

Nope....I've seen your posts: you're a fool.

You can't intelligently counter what I said so you try a homeschoolyard insult. Always a classy move.

What insult????

I simply posted the truth.

You vote for the doctrines that caused over 170 million innocent human being to be slaughtered.

A better choice would be the faith that our Founders used when creating America.

Definition of fool

(Entry 1 of 3)
1: a person lacking in judgment or prudence

Your pictue was right next to the definition.

What insult????

I simply posted the truth.

You vote for the doctrines that caused over 170 million innocent human being to be slaughtered.

A better choice would be the faith that our Founders used when creating America.

Definition of fool

(Entry 1 of 3)
1: a person lacking in judgment or prudence

Your pictue was right next to the definition.
It's a religious position you have. Nobody is talking about killing innocent human beings except the religious. You can't force you religion on me. Too bad for you.

Anyways, if I'm such a fool, please enlighten me on how you're even going to know that a woman is pregnant?

It's a religious position you have. Nobody is talking about killing innocent human beings except the religious. You can't force you religion on me. Too bad for you.

Anyways, if I'm such a fool, please enlighten me on how you're even going to know that a woman is pregnant?

This.....

One of the foremost constitutional theorists of the founding generation, John Adams, observed, “Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious People. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.”1 He wasn't the only Founding Father to hold this view.Aug 3, 2020

Preserving a Constitution Designed for a Moral and Religious ...

https://ccta.regent.edu/2020/08/03/preserving-a-constitution-designed-for-a-moral-and-religious-people/#:~:text=One of the foremost constitutional,Father to hold this view.

Versus... Stalin, Hitler, Marx (who worshipped the Devil) and you.

Tough choice.

Forum List

Back