Wholesale prices measure rose 9.6% in November from a year ago, the fastest pace on record

Democrats are not done yet. They have just spent trillions adding to the inflation and want to spend even more

We have at least 3 more years of this crap with no end in sight, and no, Joe Mansion is a pussy and won't stop them.

I think Manchin will hang tough so long as he's not doing it solo, and Sinema appears to be a lot of things, but not a coward.

Stop giving money away.
The government gave away $1.3 trillion, is giving away monthly EIC and for well over a year made paying rent optional.
All of that free cash created a false demand and diluted the dollar.
What $1.3 trillion? The infrastructure bill? That money hasn't spilled out yet...?

Joe Potatohead is a combination of the failures of The Worthless Negro and Jimmy Carter with the dishonesty of Slick Willy.

What $1.3 trillion? The infrastructure bill? That money hasn't spilled out yet...?
Really?
The covid windfall money most people didn't need, the unemployment expansion that paid people more money to stay home than work...then Biden extended it again despite industries and virtually EVERYONE telling him it needs to stop.
In total $1.3 trillion was given to the public. That bought a whole lot of video games, TVs, game consoles, phones and other cool stuff that are not made in America. China did GREAT off of America's Covid giveaways

Really?
The covid windfall money most people didn't need, the unemployment expansion that paid people more money to stay home than work...then Biden extended it again despite industries and virtually EVERYONE telling him it needs to stop.
In total $1.3 trillion was given to the public. That bought a whole lot of video games, TVs, game consoles, phones and other cool stuff that are not made in America. China did GREAT off of America's Covid giveaways
Trump would have given the extra stimulus, he said so.

And at the time of the stimulus passage, millions were still unemployed because the economy was still shuttered in many places, we had 104,000 deaths from covid in January, it wasn't until the merchants saw that the vaccines were working and the covid peak had subsided, did the economies open up, en mass.

Schools in many places were still closed or at half staff for in person schooling, and parents were still having to home school and not go back to work yet when Biden started and the stimulus was passed.

IN HINDSIGHT, we may not have needed as much covid help, but it is nothing that could have been fully foreseen at the time, imo.

Trump would have given the extra stimulus, he said so.

And at the time of the stimulus passage, millions were still unemployed because the economy was still shuttered in many places, we had 104,000 deaths from covid in January, it wasn't until the merchants saw that the vaccines were working and the covid peak had subsided, did the economies open up, en mass.

Schools in many places were still closed or at half staff for in person schooling, and parents were still having to home school and not go back to work yet when Biden started and the stimulus was passed.

IN HINDSIGHT, we may not have needed as much covid help, but it is nothing that could have been fully foreseen at the time, imo.
I disagreed with it when Trump did it. He was trying to buy votes.
The majority of people who got money didn't need it. That is a fact. If you can't understand that, then yuo are simply unwilling to

The majority of people who got money didn't need it. That is a fact. If you can't understand that, then yuo are simply unwilling to

It was a massive waste of money.

Dems were too lazy to issue funds based on need.

I understand that many working did not need all the stimulus checks they got, and this extra money for those who did not need the stimulus to survive, had a whole bunch of money to spend in the economy, shopping.....this accelerated sales with merchants over and above the norm, and depleted their already lower than normal (covid)inventories at a faster pace, and this caused shortages, coupled with backlogs at ports, and shortages caused inflation...

I just don't think Trump would have done things differently with the stimulus checks he promised....

I understand that many working did not need all the stimulus checks they got, and this extra money for those who did not need the stimulus to survive, had a whole bunch of money to spend in the economy, shopping.....this accelerated sales with merchants over and above the norm, and depleted their already lower than normal (covid)inventories at a faster pace, and this caused shortages, coupled with backlogs at ports, and shortages caused inflation...

I just don't think Trump would have done things differently with the stimulus checks he promised....
As far as stimulus checks, hell, Trump may have given more. I think he loved that sense of power and perceived admiration that comes with that.
But he was already talking about not extending the unemployment gifting, indeed shortening it if necessary back in 2019.
That went on for at least 6 months too long. As well as the extended rent forgiveness.
But I also believe Trump would have done something to alleviate the shipping crises. Biden has, for the most part, ignored it completely.
Do you even know that shipping cost from Europe has increased 5 times as high as it was a year ago? This alone is contributing to many of the shortages we see. Not to mention problem after problem with China's practices. Biden isn't doing anything. I don't know what he CAN do - but I do believe Trump would have worked a LOT trying to do something.
And that isn't some "pro-Trump" thing. It is just true.

Forum List

Back