Wholesale prices measure rose 9.6% in November from a year ago, the fastest pace on record

Democrats are not done yet. They have just spent trillions adding to the inflation and want to spend even more

We have at least 3 more years of this crap with no end in sight, and no, Joe Mansion is a pussy and won't stop them.

Democrats are not done yet. They have just spent trillions adding to the inflation and want to spend even more

We have at least 3 more years of this crap with no end in sight, and no, Joe Mansion is a pussy and won't stop them.

Xi knows his democrat allies lose the House and Senate in the midterms so they need to destroy the USA before then.

They are trying to make the US Dollar lose its reserve currency status and might actually succeed.

I wouldn't be surprised if the CCP collapsed Bitcoin before the midterms with a Quantum computer cyber attack, plus another Bioweapon -- and the "American" Intel Agencies, (all lead by pedophiles or CCP agents) blame Russia

The Biden administration is now saying that inflation is good.

I don't see how the Fed can hold off raising the interest on consumer credit. Which will cause unemployment.

Demand for goods continued to be the bigger driver for producer prices, rising 1.2% for the month, a touch slower than the 1.3% October increase. Final demand services inflation ran at a 0.7% monthly rate, much faster than the 0.2% October rate and a sign that the services side could be catching up in prices after lagging through much of the recovery. (from the OP link)

It's fascinating how LEFTISTS are trying to blame TRUMP for inflation....WHEN BIDEN AND THE DEMS TOOK OVER AND CHANGED EVERYTHING TRUMP DID.

You people are fucked in the head.

All of the consequences of the policies and bills and EXECUTIVE ORDERS that Biden and the DEMS pushed through are ON THEM.

TRUMP HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT.

Let's say a NEW COACH comes to a football team and COMPLETELY changes the team personnel and STRATEGY....AND THEN LOSES BADLY.

How is that the fault of the old coach?

You political hacks need to shut the fuck up. You are useless.

I got it!

It's PENCE and his homophobia!!!

That's what is causing MASSIVE INFLATION.

Biden said it was only temporary......SO WHEN DOES IT STOP?

No no no....I got it....

COW FARTS!! COW FARTS ARE CAUSING INFLATION!

Lefties, why are you ignoring this thread.

You get to brag how YOU are the reason for this INFLATION.

Congrats! You get to BRAG that you voted for Joe Biden, FOREVER!

Own it

BC13BBA1-1075-437E-8894-3B19269794DF.jpeg

I don't see how the Fed can hold off raising the interest on consumer credit. Which will cause unemployment.

Demand for goods continued to be the bigger driver for producer prices, rising 1.2% for the month, a touch slower than the 1.3% October increase. Final demand services inflation ran at a 0.7% monthly rate, much faster than the 0.2% October rate and a sign that the services side could be catching up in prices after lagging through much of the recovery. (from the OP link)
That is because the recoveries foundation was the government giving away $1.3 trillion and giving away monthly EICs. A good percentage of the "recovery" is artificial and temporary.
Add to that making paying rent optional... and you had a LOT of people with a LOT more cash to spend.
That cash is dwindling.

Forum List

Back