Who would Isis prefer? A President Trump? Or a President Clinton?

R

rdean

I think they would probably prefer Trump. Why?

UNREAL: Trump Slaps America's Generals in the Face With Unbelievable Insult

Trump declared: “I know more about ISIS than the generals do. Believe me.”

Hopefully Trump takes the initiative to clarify his comments regarding our military’s generals, sooner rather than later, as the military and its supporters are a core constituency that he really doesn’t want to alienate.

------------------------------------------

What does he have to clarify. Trump says he knows more about Isis than the generals. I'm assuming he would "lead the charge" against Isis.

----------------------------------------

Army 3-Star: Mass Resignations If Trump ‘Bombs The S***’ Out Of ISIS [VIDEO]

Retired U.S. Army Lt. Gen. Mark Hertling said Donald Trump’s strategy to “bomb the shit out of” ISIS, is “not only immoral but illegal,” and said it would lead to “mass resignations” across the military.

“I’m trying to remain apolitical in this, but it’s increasingly difficult to do that when you hear these kind of statements of individuals who have not been there, who don’t know more than the generals do, and in many cases, don’t know more than the privates do,” he said.

Trump said, “I know more ISIS than the generals do, believe me. I would bomb the shit out of them. I would just bomb those suckers.

He (the General) continued, “I would not be a partner to these kind of things, because it would put me as a commander before the Hague Courts.”

“And if he persisted in saying ‘bomb it,’ I think what you would eventually have in the military across the board is mass resignations. And that’s a tough stance to take, Carol, but truthfully, that’s what would occur,” explained Hertling.

“Because the American military studies these kinds of things. They know the moral and the values implications associated with these kind of decisions. They will attempt to persuade their leaders the right approaches to take and the various options available. But they won’t do things illegally or immorally.”

-------------------------------------

Hillary and the Obama Administration worked with the military to take down Bin Laden and his plots. The GOP's answer to 9/11, Bin Laden's greatest terrorist hit, was to stop looking for Bin Laden and help his family get out of the country before they could be interviewed.

Trump has even less focus than Bush.

Trump would play right into their hands by declaring a war on Islam

Just like ISIS wants

They are an apocalyptic cult, so they'd probably want whoever would start WWIII

I think we all know who that is.

Hopefully Trump takes the initiative to clarify his comments regarding our military’s generals, sooner rather than later, as the military and its supporters are a core constituency that he really doesn’t want to alienate.

What does he have to clarify. Trump says he knows more about Isis than the generals. I'm assuming he would "lead the charge" against Isis.

Retired U.S. Army Lt. Gen. Mark Hertling said Donald Trump’s strategy to “bomb the shit out of” ISIS, is “not only immoral but illegal,” and said it would lead to “mass resignations” across the military.

“I’m trying to remain apolitical in this, but it’s increasingly difficult to do that when you hear these kind of statements of individuals who have not been there, who don’t know more than the generals do, and in many cases, don’t know more than the privates do,” he said.

Trump said, “I know more ISIS than the generals do, believe me. I would bomb the shit out of them. I would just bomb those suckers.

He (the General) continued, “I would not be a partner to these kind of things, because it would put me as a commander before the Hague Courts.”

“And if he persisted in saying ‘bomb it,’ I think what you would eventually have in the military across the board is mass resignations. And that’s a tough stance to take, Carol, but truthfully, that’s what would occur,” explained Hertling.

“Because the American military studies these kinds of things. They know the moral and the values implications associated with these kind of decisions. They will attempt to persuade their leaders the right approaches to take and the various options available. But they won’t do things illegally or immorally.”

Hillary and the Obama Administration worked with the military to take down Bin Laden and his plots. The GOP's answer to 9/11, Bin Laden's greatest terrorist hit, was to stop looking for Bin Laden and help his family get out of the country before they could be interviewed.

CLINTON... she's too busy counting how many millions they have in the Clinton Fund and dancing with foreign governments to acquire more.

Now if ISIS would donate a few million each month, she would insist that ISIS targets would be off limits.

---------------------------------------------------i'll go with the TRUMP being best . All he needs do is huddle with some retired Generals like General Boykin . Top Generals like Boykin and other have been being purged all of mrobamas 8 years . ------- Trump insults some generals in the same way he insulted 'juan mccain' who has needed to be insulted ever since he was elected to be a Senator . SO in conclusion , insult to SOME generals is ok with me as I will go with the TRUMP RDean .

and that'd be , import more muslims and kiss muslim azz same as mrobama .

to muslims , according to the koran it is either the house of war or the house of peace . And until the muslims win it will be the House of War .

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Tim Osman aka "Osama Bin Laden" was a CIA asset until the day he died on December 13th, 2001 of Marfan's disease. He was being treated at a military hospital in Dubai in July of 2001 and was visited by intel agencies INCLUDING the CIA and this is easily verified. Bin laden didn't have a fucking thing to do with 9/11/.01. You HONESTLY believe that 19 box cutter welding Arabs defeated the NSA, CIA, the Pentagon and NORAD all with a combined budgets of over a TRILLION dollars masterminded by a man on kidney dialysis in cave and they brought down the greatest military power in the world? AND then they got their shit together so soon that no other major attacks happened while leaving the southern border unsecured? HOLY fuck but are you blind, deaf AND stupid. 9/11 was an inside job...no if's ands or buts. The Patriot Act was written in advance of this staged event and that was proven by Wikileaks and Eric Snowden. The apparatus to spy on every American citizen and assign them a threat matrix score was put in place BEFORE this event. Hitlery knows that this is all a ruse. Benghazi was about arming these mercenaries with surface to air missiles in order to fight a proxy war against Syria........can you handle the truth? I seriously doubt it.

Last edited:
Trump would play right into their hands by declaring a war on Islam

Just like ISIS wants

What would Hillary do?

Good question

Probably along the lines of Obama. Build an international coalition, encourage indigenous forces to fight them, bomb the shit out of them, attack their money supply

USA.INC is funding ISIS, dumb ass. Union Bank of Switzerland has over 11,000 accounts directly linked to these mercenaries trained by the CIA.

Forum List

Back