Who would have won a fight between Bruce Lee and Mike Tyson ?

Bruce Lee vs Kareem Abdul Jabbar

upload_2019-12-30_21-20-25.jpeg

Fun thread....

I'm not an expert in these things...having said that ...I would say Tyson would have won.

But like I said.....I am no expert at all.

Each in their prime, in a real-life fight with no gloves or weapons.

All due respect to Bruce Lee, I think Mike Tyson would have killed him.

The promoters and whatever TV network got to carry it.

People would pay big money to watch Bruce tear up Mike.

I would have no interest in watching Tyson carry Bruce Lee to try to create suspense and the finally Knock him out just like mayweather did with McGregor. Actually I think wouldn’t even do that. He would just kill him off the bat. Either way no interest in seeing it. Now John Jones I believe would have been able to defeat Tyson soundly, even though he’d been giving up significant weight

Last edited:
all i can say is i couldnt even see Bruce's punches at regular speed .....and his form of martial arts was developed by him for street fighting .he would absolutely destroy Tyson.

this is a streat fight we are talking about not a boxing match .... in a street fight Mcgregor would have quickly beaten mayweather

I would have no interest in watching Tyson carry Bruce Lee to try to create suspense and the finally Knock him out just like mayweather did with McGregor. Actually I think wouldn’t even do that. He would just kill him off the bat. Either way no interest in seeing it. Now John Jones I believe would have been able to defeat Tyson soundly, even though he’d been giving up significant weight

Bruce Lees kicks were far more powerful than a punch thrown by any boxer ..one lightening fast kick to Tysons head would have broken his neck ..in a boxing match Tyson would win in a street fight Lee would destroy him .

Bruce Lees kicks were far more powerful than a punch thrown by any boxer ..one lightening fast kick to Tysons head would have broken his neck ..in a boxing match Tyson would win in a street fight Lee would destroy him .

Take it easy, fan boy.

you ever see Tyson’s neck? A nuclear missile couldn’t break it.

View attachment 297481

That was a staged movie set, not a real-life fight.
Great movie though - Game of Death with Chuck Norris too.
Even at that
All Kareem has to do is grab the leg
If Bruce could have broken Kareem's hands with
a couple of his crazy-fast kicks, then he could win the fight
with a really good jumping side kick to the knee or something ...
in a fight to the death he'd need to make sure Kareem didn't bite his jugular vein
or a main wrist artery.

View attachment 297481

That was a staged movie set, not a real-life fight.
Great movie though - Game of Death with Chuck Norris too.
Even at that
All Kareem has to do is grab the leg
If Bruce could have broken Kareem's hands with
a couple of his crazy-fast kicks, then he could win the fight
with a really good jumping side kick to the knee or something ...
in a fight to the death he'd need to make sure Kareem didn't bite his jugular vein
or a main wrist artery.
Kareem could grow some nasty elbows
I also doubt if Bruce could stop the Sky Hook

Forum List

Back